flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 221, 222, 223  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://phys.org/news/2019-11-nasa-neptune-moons.html

Quote:

Orbital dynamics experts are calling it a "dance of avoidance" performed by the tiny moons Naiad and Thalassa. The two are true partners, orbiting only about 1,150 miles (1,850 kilometers) apart. But they never get that close to each other; Naiad's orbit is tilted and perfectly timed. Every time it passes the slower-moving Thalassa, the two are about 2,200 miles (3,540 kilometers) apart.

unseen forces, the day we could create artificial gravity is coming
Post 16 Nov 2019, 16:30
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i saw that cat, full of maggots over all its body,

what i saw is just the same scene, except replacing that cat's body to my body,

https://www.healthline.com/health/eating-maggots

apparently, i am on a crazy world,

https://adamwathan.me/css-utility-classes-and-separation-of-concerns/
css framework,
Post 16 Nov 2019, 17:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://paw.princeton.edu/article/mind-mathematician

Quote:

Tao began by setting out some sensible strategies for problem-solving, including these: Understand the problem, understand the data, understand the objective, select good notation, and write down everything you know. He also hoped for something less rote. “A solution,” Tao proposed, “should be relatively short, understandable, and hopefully have a touch of elegance. It should be fun to discover.”

~

i thought bout this yesterday, and it piqued my interest,

basically, a stream screen record problem,

you got 2 smartphone, A is low screen resolution with a camera,
B is a high screen resolution without camera,

you need to live stream and record it, screen record is a software to record whatever appear on smartphone screen,

the smartphone B will view smartphone A stream,

you should use screen recorder software in smartphone A or smartphone B? and justification for your choice,
Post 17 Nov 2019, 02:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://tailwindcss.com/

this is kinda awesome, will try use this in coming website,
Post 17 Nov 2019, 06:50
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
google failed to find me good and cheap domain transfer 2019 Laughing, any recommendation?
Post 17 Nov 2019, 10:18
guignol

guignol
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
i got a few dreams, but shit, i forgot almost all of them, damn it, except 66 integer that keeps on rolling inside my head,
Route 66.
The quirk here is to make everybody think it's like crossing all over the country.
Post 17 Nov 2019, 11:21
guignol

guignol
sleepsleep wrote:
maybe the system want me to visit route 66? journey from pennsylvania to california? well, maybe i should find a similiar route 66 in malaysia,

a quick google shows the following
https://thriftytraveller.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/malaysias-route-66/
yes, we can sum up that we've seen Route 66.
Post 17 Nov 2019, 11:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
namecheap is doing a promo, $6.58/yr for domain transfer, which, weirdly, doesn't shows up in google search result,

seriously, google could direct and command everybody to purhcase, do, view, what, where, when, google is powerful,
Post 17 Nov 2019, 12:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ne_Zha_(2019_film)

incredible powerful anime, i enjoy it the whole, very touching too,
Post 18 Nov 2019, 10:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought of this question days ago,
the i inside this physical body, after i saw the cat corpse, maggots,

where is the cat? and where am i?

the very moment i gone, the whole thing inside this physical body still functioning, from the brain, the non beating heart, all tissues, all muscles, all atoms inside this body, there is another stream of energy that powering this physical body beside electricity,

i saw a human fainted before, he sat behind me and suddenly he was like gone, the whole body suddenly become masterless, commandless, and subjected to gravity,

a few seconds later then only he returned,

this is exactly like a moving car, and suddenly you didn't control the steering, break and accelerate,

the car will just move like how it moves usually the exact moment you disappeared inside car, its like the longer you are away from the control center, the higher probability the car will crash and there is no way for you to return back to the car,

our physical body is exactly a car, our only car,

this bring another idea, switching car, maintaining car,

bring up the good old question, if you are going to change the whole part, one by one, is it still your previous car?

our body is doing this exercise, changes is the only way to exists, and cancer is when the something, someone, who knows, supply invalid part numbers,

and how much power we got to micro manage our body? i think almost null,

the whole command from desire, and who know what is before desire, before the spark, it is happening all the while without our realize,

you could like, hate, detest, prefer almost instantly without any consideration, without any hesitation,

~

The world’s first large-format 8K holographic display is here, and it’s unlike anything that’s come before.
https://medium.com/through-the-looking-glass/colossal-holograms-b7f86f5925bd
this will change lots of things,
Post 18 Nov 2019, 11:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Playing Hide-and-Seek, Machines Invent New Tools
https://www.quantamagazine.org/artificial-intelligence-discovers-tool-use-in-hide-and-seek-games-20191118/

evolution?

Quote:

Understand the problem, understand the data, understand the objective, select good notation, and write down everything you know. He also hoped for something less rote.
Post 19 Nov 2019, 12:31
guignol

guignol
Post 21 Nov 2019, 16:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so, wanna buy a new truck today?

that is one cool truck and luckily the windows broke, beside sex, obvious sell too, another trick i learn today,
Post 22 Nov 2019, 20:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
simplest training and learning entity?

a pixel is everything when zoom out, like this Earth when view from afar,

what is the structure of memory, pattern, color,

am talking to myself again,

how to build a living object,

what if we make each 1px a living object?

that able to communicate with other pixel,

this is essential the same thing we put 5 x 5 people wearing led hat that could be on and off, which none of them could see,

what kind of coordination, learning, knowledge, in such situation that could produce something useful, such at identifying what character actually formed when view from top,

each of them can communicate with each other,

in our human solution, we just need someone who able to identify symbols, climb to somewhere higher, then view,

we could remember pattern, like Excel, if vertical all on, most likely D,E,F,I,J,K,L,M,N,P,R,T,U,

but the idea of learning is to not having pattern in the first place this leting the software detect them from our inputs,

so how these 25 people should communicate to express intelligent?
Post 22 Nov 2019, 21:46
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it seems that, windows server 2012 r2 is more compact and smooth than windows 8.1 embedded, and windows 8.1 home/pro, kinda amazing i say,

or it is because they turn off the disk performance column in task manager?

https://superuser.com/questions/498844/why-are-disk-and-network-columns-disabled-in-task-manager-in-windows-server-2012

Quote:

This is because disk metrics are disabled by default on Windows Server 2012 because of significant performance impact, however, it is enabled in Windows 8.Use Resource Monitor to gauge Disk and Network IO usage. - Syed Yusuf from Microsoft R&D
Post 23 Nov 2019, 18:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought of this,

you see the ever changing sky, never the same cloud, always different,

sky is like the most obvious thing people look if they are abandoned on Earth, look up, sky, blue sky, stars, moon, sun,

look down, all kinds of soil, animals, plans,

is like the whole combination there having another message,

the changes in sky, morning, afternoon, sunset, night, dawn,

nothing persists and cycle evolve,

is like yelling to us human, there is nothing we could hold, everything will change,

and we need to prepare our mind to not holding on ideas,

i thought about this, what if you are inside somewhere fire, couldn't escape after much tries,

or inside a sinking ship that you hardly go out, airplane that about to crash etc,

is like what kind of attitude we must hold in facing such situation,

the whole resources we hold is useless unless we could expand and benefit humanity,

like all the knowledge we got,

we can't take the Earth with us even if we are the owner of whole Earth land,

imagine we keep getting weaker and weaker as we getting old, we can't move, eat, etc,

there is no point to argue much since now, we are here, and what matter is what are we going to do,

so in the last second, nature still want to force you accept regardless if you reluctant or not, death,
Post 24 Nov 2019, 02:58
guignol

guignol
sleepsleep wrote:
it seems that, windows server 2012 r2 is more compact and smooth than windows 8.1 embedded, and windows 8.1 home/pro, kinda amazing i say,
or it is because they turn off the disk performance column in task manager?
https://superuser.com/questions/498844/why-are-disk-and-network-columns-disabled-in-task-manager-in-windows-server-2012
Quote:
This is because disk metrics are disabled by default on Windows Server 2012 because of significant performance impact, however, it is enabled in Windows 8.Use Resource Monitor to gauge Disk and Network IO usage. - Syed Yusuf from Microsoft R&D
can't load https://habr.com/post/160161/
Post 24 Nov 2019, 06:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

“I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”

realization could haunt us almost every moment,

imagine you are stuck in a burning car, house or etc, plane?

wat kind of mental preparation that we all should instill inside our conscious?
Post 24 Nov 2019, 23:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i seriously thinking every pixel could be made conscious somehow somesort,

each pixel going to hold a dword,but how to ochestra the whole thing into something,

what kind of training could we teach a pixel? what kind of decision a pixel should produce? what kind of issue a pixel could encountered?

- where is border,
- my current position, xy
- my color, we might start with simplest black and white, 1,0
- how to conscious a pixel to know where it should stays?
Post 24 Nov 2019, 23:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
realizing every moment that you are consciously monitoring right now, could be the last moment you could ever see,

is kinda scary,

journey to somewhere, eating food, locking your gate, door, drying your clothes etc, every this moment could be the last one you did, and you don't have life and chance to do it again tomorrow, later, or etc,

sort of some upgraded view, yah, scary indeed, need some years to cope this shit,
Post 29 Nov 2019, 05:40

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 221, 222, 223  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: