flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 220, 221, 222, 223  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
living for years, and still clueless about life,

somewhere somehow, am i addicted to live? am i addicted to what being programmed?

am i addicted to colors, shape, geometry? smell, sight, sound, voices? am i? am i?

am i addicted to changes?

what kind of debugging am i running on myself?

am i addicted to feelings? there are all kinds of feelings out there,changes,

all of them bring up more and more questions,

we are programmed, even if this is truth or lies, it doesn't matter, like all others ideas, are they matter?

if i like dark purple and i don't know why the f i like dark purple, then who actually like this dark purple? Laughing
Post 07 Nov 2019, 20:53
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
https://rootsofprogress.org/one-mans-junk

things turned resources, when we have the ways to put them into function,

why human don't have api? maybe we should have, so that others could interface with us,

but we are unpredictable,

to avert conflicts, we stay patience, let them move first, forgive them, etc them,

but they never stop until they are satisfied, and they hardly satisfied until they trash you are the fault of all issue,

without any power, without any desire to f deal with them, you end up suffering the whole consequences, because you don't want conflict, you choose non violence,

insane place with insane human
Post 08 Nov 2019, 07:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-brain-plasticity-2794886

Quote:
Up until the 1960s, researchers believed that changes in the brain could only take place during infancy and childhood. By early adulthood, it was believed that the brain's physical structure was mostly permanent.

https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1113/JP278118
Quote:
Immediate brain plasticity after one hour of brain–computer interface (BCI)

there are still hopes to evolve into monster, Laughing
Post 08 Nov 2019, 16:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.adelaide.edu.au/newsroom/news/list/2019/10/29/funding-battery-breakthrough-0

Quote:

The cost of this new electrolytic Zn–Mn battery is estimated at < US$ 10 per kWh. This is significantly less than that for current Li-ion batteries of US$ 300 per kWh, Ni–Fe batteries US$ 72 per kWh, and lead–acid batteries US$ 48 per kWh.

hopefully we could recycle everything

https://phys.org/news/2019-11-spiders-ants-metal-wont.html
Quote:
The structure uses a groundbreaking technique the lab developed for using femtosecond bursts of lasers to "etch" the surfaces of metals with intricate micro- and nanoscale patterns that trap air and make the surfaces superhydrophobic, or water repellent.

will we get man made island soon on pacific ocean?
Post 08 Nov 2019, 16:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i saw useless box on youtube, then my first question is, does this thing use battery? it seems that after a few search, it does uses batteries,

now, is it possible to build a useless box without battery?

https://project-trident.org/
https://www.distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=trident
this could be the next linux if executed properly,
Post 08 Nov 2019, 18:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/family/2019/11/10/dear-thelma-husband-lives-off-her-and-demands-she-supports-his-mistress-too

familiarity breeds contempt,

most of the time, we don't think something shit like this could exists, but people are bastard, they will abuse you most of the time, especially when you are kind hearted, willing to help, etc,

the easier you able to follow their suggestion, the bastard the commands would be,

the only way we could do is, stop, stop right now, and start thinking for ourselves,

when they can't get what they intended, that is the f moment they started screaming, talking you down, abuse you, etc,

because they cant get what their desired changes to happened,

remember, everytime you heard people started abuse you, cursing you, especailly when you don't follow their suggesstions, those are the exact moments their desired changes failed to construct,
Post 10 Nov 2019, 05:43
guignol

guignol
ss thinketh it is unpredictable
Post 10 Nov 2019, 06:42
guignol

guignol
yeah, it's like revō started being afraid of numbers Laughing
Post 10 Nov 2019, 07:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a dream, a weird one, maybe i should shoot this into a movie,

scene started at my grandma house, some how i was there, then i saw my online bigo friend, girls, am not sure why she is there,

she is with her parent, brother drives a vios, and relatives, lots of relatives like 10 to 20 people, but somehow she knew my 6th uncle, and they are going to some charity stuffs abroad next few week,

then scene moves to her mother who was writing a script, her father, and me, i think they hug me, or hand shake me,

her mother got cancer, not sure what cancer, but she still writing, her father chatted with me, can't recall whats the content,

then suddenly her mother got new idea, i told her father, the ending might be twisted plot, she want to get some info i guess,

her mother rushed to the top of tree house, the staircase is quite big, i saw her running up, then the camera slow down, damn it, i even get effect in my dream now, the stair case sort of stop trembling, as if all motion halted,

her mother fall down,

next scene was graveyard, all people wear black, she is christian i guess,

i woke up, with the idea, the ending might be twisted plot, only her mother knew whats the ending, i must stay patience for a good ending script, it sort of signified that "patience" part,
Post 11 Nov 2019, 21:39
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://soranews24.com/2019/09/01/tokyos-amazing-2d-cafe-looks-like-an-illustration-but-its-an-actual-restaurant-you-can-eat-in/

too awesome to not visit, one day if i gonna travel to Tokyo, i hope this Cafe still operating, i wanna visit it physically,
Post 12 Nov 2019, 00:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
idiotic things,

why you become actor inside this idiotic system? you got no f choice, the lack of communication and the tradition of how things work cause idiotic system to survive,

change? impossible, because people don't like change, people who are getting salary from the system don't want changes, changes mean they need to adapt new rules, styles etc,

resist changes is normal, but resist changes after you study and realize a better system is abnormal, it means you prefer to stay stupid, or simply follow the tradition,

what are the points of realize, study, comparing, debating, if we end up still in old style after we realize the potential of new style?

but we are always in the state, lack of information,
Post 12 Nov 2019, 08:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
in year 2100, you can start counting if you are lucky to survive, what is your age by then? hunder over?

and the probability of us, surviving till that year,

how about 2050? another 30 years from now?

and if you don't want to start living now, then when?
Post 12 Nov 2019, 16:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
insanity ~ because our values system, belief etc, couldn't accept and reject whatever that trying to become part of norm inside our values system?

eg, fucking a dog, cow, or horse etc, that is bestiality, is insane for me,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States

but you see, there are states that legalize bestiality, and what the fuck? how is this different from rape? sex by force, because you can't get consent from animals, and i don't think any animal could represent themselves to sign anything that require consent, wtf,

or your dead wife spirit landed inside a cow?

the slavery mentality also not far from insanity, so one become slave, must do whatever the owner ask, regardless of his or her own desire, intention or etc,

no doubt, you could train a person to become slave, live like slave, mass marketing, fear, sex, money, power, when a human is hook up on something, anything, like us, breathing oxygen, we are damn it slave,

our existence requires this thing and without it, we cease to exist,

or one could eat cow dung daily, playing with it,

or one could keep trying to kill himself? hurting others, etc,

this world is one fucking crazy dimension,
Post 12 Nov 2019, 18:30
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got a few dreams, but shit, i forgot almost all of them, damn it, except 66 integer that keeps on rolling inside my head,

just got an idea, what if everything turn into a service, you basically need an application for people to trade specific supply and demand, micro manage every api function,

eg.
protocol : javascript json callback service
input : image file (png, jpeg, jpg, gif, bmp)
output : file total used colors, percentage of colors top 10, ai identify objects (at least 1 object), etc

so the programmer, or service provider will code that shit to generate whatever intended output, payment through ewallet,

so every service will be outsourced, coded, tested, minimize stress because you code very specific part of something, like unix ideas,
Post 13 Nov 2019, 05:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
so you walked into a virtual room,

1. nobody greet u, hi, morning or anything,

2. another person walked in, some stand up and wave,

3. another person walked in, few more stand up, greet in group, hi, hi, hi, and more hi,

4. another person walked in, all stand up, greeting,
Post 13 Nov 2019, 10:03
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
i got a few dreams, but shit, i forgot almost all of them, damn it, except 66 integer that keeps on rolling inside my head,
Route 66.
Post 13 Nov 2019, 10:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a nice place to download torrent, pan.baidu.com thumbs up, the offline torrent downloader works flawlessly now.

maybe the system want me to visit route 66? journey from pennsylvania to california? well, maybe i should find a similiar route 66 in malaysia,

a quick google shows the following
https://thriftytraveller.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/malaysias-route-66/
Post 13 Nov 2019, 21:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
a world, when you could use ai to mimic anyone voices, ai to create box office films all acted alone by yourself inside a room, basically an extension of ourselves and everybody on earth,

a remote control robot that able to perform exactly like us,

https://google.github.io/tacotron/index.html

the next box office movies for general consumption, next scientists, breakthrough, etc, they are still kids at this very moment,

the solutions for our future problems reside inside current day kids, it could extension of our life and so on,

there are simply too limited time for everybody to work on something,
Post 14 Nov 2019, 00:02
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i thought about this,

my simple example would be rearranging numbers inside a puzzle,

the final objective would be rearranging random pixels into images,

let's say you got 1 millions pixels with variety of colors, is like you got set of water colors to draw anything you desire and imagine,

the difference between an ai vs a conscious ai is the unknown desire, push, to produce, resulted something,

then we came to the basic question, egg or chicken first?
learn or create first?
Post 14 Nov 2019, 07:47
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i returned to home after a few days aand detected some weird smell, corpse smell from backyard,

Quote:

In addition to various gases, a dead human body releases around 30 different chemical compounds. The gases and compounds produced in a decomposing body emit distinct odors. While not all compounds produce odors, several compounds do have recognizable odors, including: Cadaverine and putrescine smell like rotting flesh.

i bury it just now in my tiny backyard, hope everything goes smoothly
Post 15 Nov 2019, 00:14

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 220, 221, 222, 223  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: