flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i got a enlightening moment today,

human and problems,

there are people who love problems, they love solving them, inviting problems, got havoc with the process, enjoy the process, terminate problems and etc,

but,

there are another group of people who dislike problems, dislike solving them, dislike any association with problems,

you might dislike problems, but you love solving problems, sounds contradiction right?

found this funny quote in slashdot,
Quote:
Hitler was a vegetarian. But not because he loved animals. It was because he hated vegetables.

And another enlightening, bringing future i into now,

we saw people who are weak, can't walk fast, need to rest for most of the time, people who are bedridden, sufferred serious injuries or etc,

then try to reciprocate this internal feeling as if you are in that situation right now, then perhaps we could gain another insight,

Post 12 Oct 2019, 11:29
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i got a few dream earlier morning today,

is like movie, and it made it like some sort of past life,

my issue is, what cause you to believe something?

assume the events from the beginning of universe till now, all kinds of changes, all kinds of imagination, what caused this particular scenario to be exact happening instead of imagination?
Post 13 Oct 2019, 07:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
in that dream, i meet jet li, i am one of his child friends, i die in young age, most likely around year 1970 to 1980

the name hong men is quite familiar in dream, i forgot the actual word, 2 chars,

Jet Li born in Beijing, China, on April 26, 1963,

he was around 7 in year 1970, i am one of his child friend during that time period, according to dream,

Jet Li is the youngest of five children. When Li was only 2 years old, he lost his father. At age 8, he began learning wushu, a form of martial arts. Noting his talent, his family sent him to continue his studies at a special school.

most likely i meet him before he started learning martial arts,
Post 13 Oct 2019, 13:01
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i just thought about this, maybe i am crazy,

why nobody started a business that rent a plant that could produce fruits? so all the fertilizer, water and etc, will be controlled by 5g, always connected, essentially a natural fridge inside a house,

it could be anything which is eadible, beans, vegetables etc,
Post 14 Oct 2019, 14:49
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
decisions, choices,

these are exactly our daily job, to post or not to post, etc,

what to eat? then depend on our own body consumption, usually we got no trouble to solve this,

is it where to eat > what to eat? or what to eat > where to eat? first question,

there are lots of sub sub sub questions to detail our decision, but usually we can solve them without much issue,

but how about where to go? what to do? who to find?

where to stay? question but lots of complex answers,

what are the objectives to obtain desirable answer? what cause objectives to exist? what cause we to feel comfortable with objectives?

infinite question exist if we are willing to go deep, it never ends,

but what cause relevant answer to question exists given that there are more than 99.9999% lack of information?

is like "m e 5" means mov eax 5,

guessing is the keyword maybe, a good gueeser is a good ai?

is like, 5 then it will decides what register to use, get 5,

what cause system to decides elon musk needs to build bfr? why not elon musk not going out and build a whole new planet? or floating new country, or take over artic?

why not elon musk run a new hotel chain business on earth, using elon new crypto coin?

we are giving things, everything, a score, a judgement,

why you continue watch this channel? why you read this post? why not you read from the 1st post in the beginning?

~

then we realize, most people don't care, Laughing

we only bother about things that could hit and impacted us hard, we only get furious and etc emotional when things could affect us,

we associate ourself the i, with something, in order to signify something,

why you didn't go youtube and find z vs a or 0 vs 9, or circle of 1,

we are expanding through association,

we cause changes and we cause it feels real,

why we let go the 1 dollar bil and casing the 5 thousand bill?
Post 14 Oct 2019, 19:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
something to learn, maybe too hard to practice,

Interested in improving your relationships? Try Nonviolent Communication
https://www.clearerthinking.org/single-post/2019/03/06/Want-to-improve-your-relationships-Try-Nonviolent-Communication-1
Post 16 Oct 2019, 06:17
thiva7

thiva7
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
watching a censored version, can't seem to find anything naked, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Really? You are lying!

Refer to:
http://www.aznude.com/view/movie/w/westworld.html

Wink

SAME HERE

https://celebsnudeworld.com/search/video/?s=WESTWORLD
Post 16 Oct 2019, 16:18
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
predict is the keyword, the ability to predict and completed prediction,

imagine if this feature comes into programming, which means the end of all syntax,

flying car, motorbike, how we gonna change this earth to a better place?

zero rubbishes, system to resolve disagreement, conflicts, rules to deal with forces,

but why we want to implement our desired changes? if we were only be here for a few years?

why the need to signify our present here? and why not?

and what if you entered a carnibal village or you found yourself in a carnibal village that obviously want to eat you after you dead already,

there are huge snakes, trying to eat you the moment you woke up from death?

all kinds of circumstances, all kinds of moment, there are insanes, but these are reality, there are insanes people out there,

all kinds of moral justification is useless by the time you are weak, they are simply useless,

when people put their gun in front you and you can't do anything anymore, it just too late,

when the system align your soul to next birth, it just too late, almost useless,

damn it,
Post 17 Oct 2019, 17:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
why we don't have remote driver? 5 drivers driving a car,

http://www.8760game.com/

something inside, bookmark first,

https://openrepair.org/international-repair-day/

love this, we should just recycle everything,

http://nautil.us/issue/77/underworlds/reason-wont-save-us
Quote:
There is no compelling evidence to suggest that public debate on virtually any subject can ever be resolved through reason.

Quote:
Yes, we can dream up brilliant ideas, but deep learning machines can also come up with previously unimaginable strategies without a shred of consciousness or understanding of what they are doing. (I am reminded of Richard Feynman’s quip that no one understands quantum mechanics, not even its founders, despite it being one of the great intellectual achievements of modern man.)

if reasoning can't help us into agreement, the last thing is to put a gun in front of you, and you will agree,

threaten to cause something to you, etc, then we end up like animal,
Post 19 Oct 2019, 13:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
what is the ultimate conscious i?

assume we are transforming from now i to future i,

eventually the future i is god in our current term, the ability to have no bound in everything, that is what i could see,

but, such multiple god scenarios certainly result chaos, total chaos,

then we got another twist,

if one could transform to become god, it means multiple god scenario is possible, the greatest god destroys other gods, but eventually the cycle will repeat, a new gifted soul to destroy the greatest god, and the cycle continue,

chaos is never ending,

or another idea is,

out of nowhere, the greatest god exists, or i should say, the idea of 1 and 0,
Post 19 Oct 2019, 15:17
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
facing death, sadness, a turning point to reponder what we actually doing right now, on earth, in this conscious,

the cause can be very random in such a way, beyond your prediction, which is real random,

it backs to accepting this process and find we are so powerless to stop or skip it, it just like a gun pointed in front of you, or you are carrying a timed bomb, once in a while, it makes beep sound,

threatened by such architecture, design, system 24 x 7 without knowing why? without fucking way to upgrade it into better solution, damn you system createor, damn you,
Post 19 Oct 2019, 19:37
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
this is amazing and kinda defying
The Mind-Blowing Self-Pouring Chain Fountain—How Does It Actually Work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHsKJJvcFLQ

interesting if the explanation is true,

Ship loses anchor and chain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_TJwAzw8uQ

Bizarre liquid jets explained - the Kaye effect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC6tjcDOShU
Post 21 Oct 2019, 09:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
The Nikon International Small World Competition first began in 1975 as a means to recognize and applaud the efforts of those involved with photography through the light microscope. Since then, Small World has become a leading showcase for photomicrographers from the widest array of scientific disciplines
https://www.nikonsmallworld.com/galleries/photomicrography-competition
https://www.businessinsider.com/best-microscope-pictures-nikon-small-world-photography-contest-2019-10/

beautiful
Post 21 Oct 2019, 22:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
around the end of october, it been raining always daily now, which is good,

Falling from the sky during lightning storm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrrfLEbV170

weird
Post 23 Oct 2019, 00:43
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
saw this,

why stay earthbound when prosperity awaits in the stars?

cool
Post 23 Oct 2019, 01:11
Ali.Z

Ali.Z
sleepsleep wrote:

weird

looks like a man falling, but whatever is this object its weird.

Post 23 Oct 2019, 13:36
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i forsee a time where every mirror could become a screen for computing, everywhere, you just identified yourself and you have your workstation anywhere,

the computing part is done on server, every mirror become terminal, remote desktop, anydesk, a constant high speed connection,

we just need alternative keyboard and mouse, input devices,

~

i got a draem today, the scene started while driving, then the car went out of control, sort of, but it seems to float in the air while drivng over a flyover, am not sure if i drove it fast, because i usually drive less than 90km/h, kinda weird,

but i aware the car already drifted away from the border of flyover, and i woke up after that, i didn't witness accident or crash, but the pre-crash is so realistic,
Post 23 Oct 2019, 18:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Ali.Z wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:

weird

looks like a man falling, but whatever is this object its weird.

and it seemed huge, like an elephant, sort of dragging the clouds downward,
Post 23 Oct 2019, 18:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
wining, losing,

more like an add-on excitement into virtual game otherwise the whole conscious will get very boring?

but the idea of winning and losing only exists if the outcome of win could be exactly defined,

since the whole changes is changes, the winner only win at specific moment but never infinitely,

the core meaning to win / lose required challenge to exists,
Post 24 Oct 2019, 04:05
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-my-dads-cancer-diagnosis-changed-my-spending-habits/

Quote:
After my dad was diagnosed with cancer, he began spending more money on experiences than ever before.

Quote:
He took up piano and tap dance lessons, bought a sports car, and started reconnecting with old friends, traveling all over the country to spend time with people he had lost touch with over the years.

Quote:

The ability to spend more frivolously under the guise of embracing the moment is also a reflection of my financial privilege, shielding me from the harsh reality experienced by those with lower incomes who don’t have the luxury of traveling as a way to cope with a sick loved one.

maybe there are lots of things that we want to do, but we keep on holding,

a lot of experiences we always desired to taste, but we just keep on holding, maybe waiting for some others helping us to complete,

there just lots of maybe, lots of desires, but zero initiatizes, or total assumption that we have infinite days to pursue them,

why some people choose to live differently the moment they aware they don't have much days?

we started giving away our possession because we knew they no longer matter to us anymore,

we acquired so much in amount that we hardly able to process, like having 1 billion mp3 but impossible to listen them all,

and we keep on introducing new words to describe same meaning, politic, teaching, religion, etc,

~

i think the idea, infinite imagination is what we all possessed, infinite decisions towards choices, and what we doing with this power, what field we expanded this power into, how much persistence we pour in to see final output, etc,

there are sweetness that requires lots of changes, maybe a whole lifetime to taste, which means keep on experiencing different taste wouldn't ever bring us into this sweetness,

eg, idea to build a vending machine from scratch, from 0 to vending machine,

most of it would follows the flow, input . process . output,

the whole thing about scratch is the ultimate achievement one could get, like a sculpturer who plant trees and use them only to sculp his imagination,

~

but AI bot coder should exists by now,
Laughing
Post 25 Oct 2019, 00:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: