flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
in the middle of september already,
about to reach 2020 soon, damn, is way too fast,

is not really a lot considered that 365 x 100 is only a mere 36,500 days,

the world is kinda huge, lots of countries, places, towns, cities, etc,
what kind of life style, life that i as a weak human, wanted to experience?

limited time means limited of etc to attain whatever that we desire, is like super mario got level 99 but you are allowed to play for 5 minutes only,

so what exactly i want? if let say we could solve other issues or obstacles?

1. the existence of i is the utmost important issue, if i am no longer conscious, then all other things are useless,

2. the desires or objectives then should point to extend i conscious duration, be it inside this container or another container, transhumanism,

3. so knowing, learning, understand i is crucial to define what am i, what kind of flexibility inside conscious i that still maintained the i?

4. the sense of urgency is really not there, because we believe we could live forever despite logical fact measured us to have less than 36,500 days,

5. we keep on wasting time, resources to unnecessary etc, maybe they bring us something for exchanges, but it doesn't solves the core issue,

6. to exist in very minimal standard way, having a place to stay, food, basic clothes, internet, perhaps access to medicine, and etc basic, a car that allow me to fetch stuffs or etc,

7. i dislike packaging, polution, anything that hard to recycle and reuse, anything that will end up as garbage,

8. next is where to find my paradise on earth, i want to eat healthy, best would be fruits and all natural stuffs,

9. my another idea is to minimalize dependency, but probably this is quite hard to attain considered that limited changes only were allowed,

10. because if i don't quite playing the popular country government system game, i will end up work for entire 36,500 days for monies and hardly have enough hour for myself to really live my own life,

11. next is to quite playing the government and citizen game, obviously as you can see, it only benefits people, especially elite up there who decided how much tax you need to pay, and how much more you need to pay, if we don't want to join them, we need to leave them,

12. because they no longer compatible and align to our element,

13. because there is zero point to seek incompatible people and merged them into our life, it just produces zero point and undesired chaos,

14. basically what i probably need is a way to live this life freely, free from crazy rules and regulations, away from stuffs that force you to a lifestyle,

15. but at the same time, i also realized, there is no way to live alone, we could only cut dependency on others to best minimum,

16. such dependencies basically caused by maintenance of our container,

17. this bring to another point as demonstrated by buddha boy, we could actually upgrade/downgrade our container into a state that requires less, ( if that video is recorded accurately, basically it provides another path toward freedom )

18. i want to maximize hours for myself, maybe 4 hours or less to make myself compatible with the system, survive the system,

19. is good if i have a partner, but i am weirdo, so maybe it is better to deal this on my own,

20. then my objective would be move away from system, standalone at best effort, rediscover magic to exists infinitely.

21. if animals, insects could survive without country, government, maybe we could too,

22. what is i
Post 16 Sep 2019, 01:32
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
we definitely need to find repairing manual for our own container,

what is seeing colors could cure cancers, listening to sounds cure cancer,
do one exercise then your dick will hard for 6 hours and etc,

we are inside a fragile container, like driving a plastic car, building a sand palace, they are simply fragile, weak, just enough to maintain it's form,
Post 16 Sep 2019, 01:50
guignol

Post 19 Sep 2019, 11:19
sleepsleep

it been a while, 24th now,

before we light a match, we got a match, once we light a match, our surround gets light up and we saw some other matches and surrounding, then we end up with a burnt stick,

the whole process started because we want to light a match and we proceed and executed that idea,

eventually a match is still a match, depend on how you want to see it,

https://thoughtcatalog.com/

you probably got whole lots infinite of matches, keep on lights them up to see more clearly, to experience more deeply, but you could only light one match at a time,
Post 24 Sep 2019, 18:54
sleepsleep

Developer of Checkm8 explains why iDevice jailbreak exploit is a game changer
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/09/developer-of-checkm8-explains-why-idevice-jailbreak-exploit-is-a-game-changer/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YAML

https://pandaily.com/china-announces-official-opening-of-beijing-daxing-airport/
i hope i could visit this new airport in future, they are like egypt pyramids nowadays Laughing

https://www.newyorker.com/news/annals-of-communications/the-terrifying-potential-of-the-5g-network
personally, i think, 5g is new currency, 5g is power, and 5g is extension of us, 5g is can be anymore and getting whatever information i need at any time,
Post 28 Sep 2019, 18:56
guignol

that YAWN of yours
isn't recursive ambiguous
Post 28 Sep 2019, 21:42
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep wrote:
Developer of Checkm8 explains why iDevice jailbreak exploit is a game changer
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/09/developer-of-checkm8-explains-why-idevice-jailbreak-exploit-is-a-game-changer/
Amazing that being able to run your own "unauthorised" code on your own device is considered an exploit that must be eliminated. Sad
Post 28 Sep 2019, 22:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

if i bought a cup, i can do whatever i want with the cup, including breaking it,
but in 5g era, my cup is no longer an ordinary cup, it is a tiny computer, with mic, camera, it became connected and reporting, even the stone outside of my house are connected, they serve as alternative cctv to the all seeing eye,

every rubbish is a tiny computer,

reporting their owner and where they are dumped now,

all plastic bottles is a tiny computer, the marbles, tiles, wall they are all connected,

pico chip embedded inside every body,

and all these are possible because of electricity,

so what's the difference, comparing a cup, a 5g cup and iPhone 11?
Post 29 Sep 2019, 03:44
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
if i bought a cup, i can do whatever i want with the cup, including breaking it,
but in 5g era, my cup is no longer an ordinary cup, it is a tiny computer, with mic, camera, it became connected and reporting, even the stone outside of my house are connected, they serve as alternative cctv to the all seeing eye,

every rubbish is a tiny computer,

reporting their owner and where they are dumped now,

all plastic bottles is a tiny computer, the marbles, tiles, wall they are all connected,

pico chip embedded inside every body,

and all these are possible because of electricity,

so what's the difference, comparing a cup, a 5g cup and iPhone 11?
As long as you get to choose who receives the data (i.e. to your own sever, or just no one at all) then that is okay. But when it is someone else that controls all the things then it is a problem.
Post 29 Sep 2019, 08:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

as long as you consider the all the glory, mercy and grace is that of God, it will be ok, your exploration
but when it is you who brands herself (or himself) the bestower, the liberator-refrigirator, that happiness ain't without you (litterally impossible), then you have yourself a problem (and for some around you)
Post 29 Sep 2019, 11:19
sleepsleep

it seems to requires more than just a storage for data in/out,

control seems hard and maybe impossible, because control imo, implied users must possessed knowledge and ability, power to control,

高清 720P 中国新说唱宝石老舅《野狼disco》左手画龙,右手画彩虹太魔性啦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B1En4Xzjms

王心凌Cyndi Wang[愛你]完整版MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Xy9t8GfjA

파파야 - 내 얘길 들어봐 (2000年)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsd3dHLpps4
Post 29 Sep 2019, 11:45
sleepsleep

i got some weird idea yesterday,

what cause random?

rules/logic create randomness or randomness create rules/logic?

words and meaning, and the difference compare to numbers, it seems that the concept of number is a requirement and having its own field compare to words,

~

could a program be created just by having a user using it and AI watching the input and output, this should be very possible,

~

and a mix and match by AI should be possible to convert any program from any source to targeted language, platform, os,

~

i got this idea, exactly like instagram, but paying users to tag correctly, fine them when they tag wrongly, the whole instagram now is quite useless, their tag and their pictures are totally wrong, this should create a new economy for every pictures and video,

simple picture examined by AI comes up with count of tags for users,
5 minute videos maybe allow only 5 tags, 10 minute for 10 tags,

~

https://www.spacex.com/starship
hope one day everyone can travel to moon using this,

~
Post 01 Oct 2019, 10:38
guignol

ss has got an idea
Post 02 Oct 2019, 07:27
sleepsleep

i don't have control on what appeared in dream, they were like advertisements that showed up while you were watching YouTube, feed into your mind through your eyeballs, regardless you like it or not,

something unknown hijacked our input channels, and we who claimed and supposed to be the admin of this container are then powerless to prevent such incidents,

they said, life is like a dream, so maybe we don't have any control to after we woke up,

~

what are established logic in dream and what are not?

you dreamed about a double storey house, you reached at ground floor first instead of appearing at 1st floor,

you aware that you need to go up first floor using stairs or lift,

the stuffs you saw in first floor let say changed from fishes to chickens, these are ill logic, how can the stuffs you saw just now changed so fast?

if time don't exists, then maybe the scenario then is logical, is like what we put inside refrigerator, they are different from time to time, but you rarely put fishes or meats under non frozen compartment,

so the idea that want to believe what is inside where is non logical, because it couldn't hold true forever?

so time doesn't exist in dream?
Post 02 Oct 2019, 08:19
sleepsleep

i found out these 3 words to be the most important word in reality,

logic, ill logic and belief,

logic is the highest probability of possible explanation about something,

ill logic is the lowest probability of possible explanation about something,

belief is what twisted ill logic to logic or logic to become ill logic,

~
i got a dream,

i could smell in dream,

NASA chief scientist says 'we're close' to making announcements about life on Mars
https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-chief-scientist-announcements-life-on-mars
Post 02 Oct 2019, 23:12
sleepsleep

took them a while to build this,

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/02/microsoft-introduces-windows-10-x-for-dual-screen-devices/

in 30 years, we could pick any face we like, shot them exactly as we like them to perform, produce a movie, blockbuster etc, alone, sitting on a chair,

it seems that the goal is let to everybody become god,

all the imagination is useless unless shared to everybody?

but first maybe we need a bot writer that could produce excellent output, by sending crucial input, and detailed them step by step,

a bot that capable to translate from any language to any language flawlessly,
Post 03 Oct 2019, 02:28
sleepsleep

does a random number generator required to consider statistic of previously generated number before it announced next random number,

rule, data,
the concept of number doesn't exist so we only have badminton data,

1 vs 1, 0 vs 0, 11 vs 11, 00 vs 00, 10 vs 10,
5 format,

if now is 0 then next is 0
if now is 1 then next is 1
if 00 then next is 1
if 11 then next is 0
if 01 next is ?
if 10 next is ?
Post 03 Oct 2019, 11:28
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
does a random number generator required to consider statistic of previously generated number before it announced next random number,
For true randomness it is not permitted to consult any historical outputs.

For pseudo-randomness we do it all the time.

In many cases the two are indistinguishable from each other.
Post 03 Oct 2019, 11:32
sleepsleep

but could true randomness logically existed or occurred?
Post 03 Oct 2019, 13:44
revolution

sleepsleep wrote:
but could true randomness logically existed or occurred?
We discussed this earlier. The answer is no one knows. Many people think it does. And experiments suggest that it does exist. But there is no actual proof yet.

For practical purposes it is probably quite safe to assume it does exist.
Post 03 Oct 2019, 13:53

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: