flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 251, 252, 253  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
if i want to feel how a dog feel, how an ant feel, how a bird feel, it just impossible in year 2019,
It is possible. You just have to be a careful observer and allow animals around you to behave as much natural as it is possible. If you want to see how birds behave, you can feed them and... expect nothing in reward. Your gain is only possibility to watch them during their normal living activity.

As I said, we can try to understand animals even now, in 2019, even if our knowledge is rather limited in comparison with that what can be known in the future, let's say 100 years from today. By the way, animals' behavior is easier to understand than human behavior, so I don't see any reason why we can't do it.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 14:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
To be more precise, I can give you an example of a common butterfly, a specimen of the species called in English Small tortoiseshell (Aglais urticae https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_tortoiseshell). He or she knows when you observe him / her and gives you an information that he / she knows about this fact - flies towards you and sits on the arm where he or she can spent several minutes. This "phenomenon" occurs quite often - recently I was a witness of that two days ago and yesterday, so this is not a separate, random behavior. It's a kind of something common, an example of wordless communication between a human and a butterfly.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 14:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
understand, perceive the intended meaning of
i really like the definition, this was in the assumption that, these animals trying to let us know something,

there are surely wordless communication between you and the Small tortoiseshell, i rarely see butterfly here in my house, rarely, if i could see one, mostly it is white colored, not sure where all butterflies gone, people been polluting the whole places for years, i hardly see bees, saw one only i think few days ago.

butterfly could gives faster respond, like flying towards you, those that can move usually give faster respond, but what actually being transmitted? or they were all our guesstimate and perception?
Post 26 Jul 2019, 15:13
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
there are surely wordless communication between you and the Small tortoiseshell, i rarely see butterfly here in my house, rarely, if i could see one, mostly it is white colored, not sure where all butterflies gone, people been polluting the whole places for years, i hardly see bees, saw one only i think few days ago.
You have got a house, am I right? So, you can set up a (small) garden around you (if the local law allows you to do something like that, of course). After maybe a few months (in the worst case a couple of years) you'll witness unbelievable things.
sleepsleep wrote:
butterfly could gives faster respond, like flying towards you, those that can move usually give faster respond, but what actually being transmitted? or they were all our guesstimate and perception?
I think that animals expect from us that we stop to be aggressive towards them and become their friends, change from predators to observers. After that metamorphose we would watch the nature in its proper shape, I am sure that's true.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 15:29
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
MHajduk wrote:

you'll witness unbelievable things.

in my to do list, now plating kind of grass, not sure what type, i should take photos and google, it somehow becomes my hobby to just clean and tidy the grasses, because there are unwanted species grasses grow in between,

MHajduk wrote:

I think that animals expect from us that we stop to be aggressive towards them

i have phobia with snakes, or those with fast moving speed, they are scary, and i will kill them, you see, i can't tell them to go away from certain place, i don't want to kill them but they need to move away, or i am the one should move away and keep on wondering where they are, i don't think i can sleep if i discover a snake in my house.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 16:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
in another part of the world, hong kong airport, hong kong,

lots of things happened there, with no foreseeable positive ending,

a great china is a china that able to allow countries beside it to declared independance, so what we got now is a scared and weak china, no doubt,

china should allow taiwan, hong kong to seek independance, in fact, that is the only way to proceed peacefully,

they don't have religion as a tool there, unlike here in malaysia, the government converted most of the natives east malaysia to islam in order to prevent issue like independence arise,

this is how politic plus religion work, in the past, now, and future,

next step, what china will do next is to starve those hong kong people, create some incidents that cause food supplies to have shortage, create problems and wait till hong kong people begging china for solution,

when people have food problems, market problems, they will start accusing black shirts for creating chaos, offer monies for those who can provide black shirts leader info and location, take them all to mainland and jailed,

i don't think china have any idea how to manage 2 systems, and i don't think people who ever tasted sex will willing to be jailed with no women, no drugs, no beers and wines, it will never works,

and we got heavily populated muslim area in north, who waiting for independence, all kind of news, torture, jailed, etc,

future is chaos, bleak,

hong kong will be taken by force, and same shit will happen to taiwan, a matter of when after they solve the hong kong and muslim north issue,
Post 26 Jul 2019, 16:24
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
MHajduk wrote:

I think that animals expect from us that we stop to be aggressive towards them

i have phobia with snakes, or those with fast moving speed, they are scary, and i will kill them, you see, i can't tell them to go away from certain place, i don't want to kill them but they need to move away, or i am the one should move away and keep on wondering where they are, i don't think i can sleep if i discover a snake in my house.
Yeah, I see, this may be a serious problem. But I wonder if you there, in Malaysia, have not worked out an effective way to keep snakes outside of your houses. I believe that there must exist such a method in the local folk culture.

We have here also wild animals, but they surely are not as dangerous as tropical snakes. Of course, at sunset, when it's almost dark you should not go outdoors if you don't want to risk a collision with bats flying among trees. But this lasts only about an hour or so every day during warm season (from the late Spring to the early Autumn).

At night I can observe wild animals coming here from the nearby forest (martens and weasels).
Post 26 Jul 2019, 16:50
guignol

guignol
What of the ferrets?

man, I haven't seen a single snake in all of my life...
Post 26 Jul 2019, 18:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
guignol wrote:
What of the ferrets?
Yeah, some people keep them at home, sometimes those pets can escape and return to the wild state.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 19:06
guignol

guignol
I've seen a small colourful butterfly recently flying around me, sat even on me , but didn't allow to take a picture.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 19:11
MHajduk

MHajduk
guignol wrote:
I've seen a small colourful butterfly recently flying around me, sat even on me , but didn't allow to take a picture.
That's may be difficult if you try to take a photo in such a specific moment because butterflies are usually timid.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 19:24
guignol

guignol
Butterfly seemed quite comfortable, didn't mind moving hands, but once I raised them to take a picture, moved away as if afraid of every shadow.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 19:30
MHajduk

MHajduk
guignol wrote:
moved away as if afraid of every shadow.
... or specific gesture. Yeah, that may be the case. We should remember that evolution preferred such behavior that was based on prediction of the possible trajectory of the moving object and rapid estimation of all possible consequences.
Post 26 Jul 2019, 19:59
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
静坐入定的训练 标清
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYADeNaZyz4

this is very useful,
Post 26 Jul 2019, 23:43
guignol

guignol
Post 27 Jul 2019, 05:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

入定不是睡觉

Entering Samadhi Is Not the Same as Sleeping

入定,好像活死人,但有知觉。

A person in samadhi appears to be dead, but in fact, awareness and feelings still remain.

有人问我:「入定和睡觉有什么不同?」简而言之,入定的姿势,仍然端坐,背直如笔,端正不偏,或者呼吸停止,或者脉搏停止,望之,好像活死人,但有知觉。可以坐一天不动,十天不动,甚至一个月不动。睡觉的姿势,头歪身斜而不自主,气出气入,呼呼有声,甚至鼻息如雷。不同之处,就在这个地方。

Someone has asked, "What is the difference between samadhi and sleep?" To put it simply, people who are in samadhi will be sitting in an upright posture with perfectly straight backs, not leaning in any direction. Perhaps their breathing will stop or their pulse will cease, so that they appear to be dead; however, awareness and perception remain. Someone in samadhi can sit for an entire day, for ten days, or even for a month without moving. If a person is asleep, however, his head is usually askew, his body is leaning, and he is not in control of himself. He still breathes, and his breathing may be as noisy as thunder. These are the differences.

Well, not sure if you guys wanna try this, you saw the buddah boy before, meditate for days if not hours, sitting, breathing, well, personally, i believe, if i couldn't figure out this in this lifetime, it would be a waste, because this is something beyond whatever that we could get now, is more like to discover another orgasm,

my experience is, you could feel like your whole body being covered by something warm, or pleasure, i haven't even reach the first stage or whatever stages that they had figured out,

thinking about possessing this knowledge,

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-say-%E5%85%A5%E5%AE%9A-in-English
Post 27 Jul 2019, 16:38
st

st
sleepsleep wrote:
a great china is a china that able to allow countries beside it to declared independance, so what we got now is a scared and weak china, no doubt,

china should allow taiwan, hong kong to seek independance, in fact, that is the only way to proceed peacefully

Besides China has more than 3000 years of documented history. Actually, it is the world's oldest empire that presented us gems like Lao Tzu and Kong Fuzi. I am pretty sure they know what they want and how to keep peace. Their traditions are just a bit different and therefore may seem strange. If one would like to walk in their shoos, I'd recommend to watch Zhang Yimou's Hero. Great story about faith, love and «we are only strong when we are together» you wrote earlier. Cool
Post 28 Jul 2019, 12:12
guignol

guignol
Post 28 Jul 2019, 13:47
guignol

guignol
Post 28 Jul 2019, 13:55
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
am going to get this movie and watch it, thanks.

hopefully china will charm their hongkongers and taiwaner soon,
Post 28 Jul 2019, 13:55

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 251, 252, 253  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: