flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203, 204  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
In another way to understand balance,

How would we know, the current running processes are in the process of balancing?

How would we know, the weather, climate are affected and trying to balance themselves?

How would we know, the war with Iran is actually a process to balance this world?

Everything so far, seek balance, they have objectives, embedded inside, the heavy clouds, the dam, lightning, raining water, everything, almost,

Does all killing, murdering, wars, etc, sufferings, pains, are part of this balancing?
Post 20 May 2019, 17:11
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Let say we saw some incredible magical scene in real life, we know that are illusion, (sort of), but what if we saw this dream? would it still be regarded as illusion? or something real?

oh no, what is real?
Post 21 May 2019, 15:27
sleepsleep

How to patch application at will?

Got one newer version vb6 application, hopefully I could figure out how the activation works. It even forces online upgrade, Laughing

Another way would be loop the number, 0000 0000 to 9999 9999 then I don't have to figure out the mechanism of activation.
Post 23 May 2019, 17:54
sleepsleep

What is difficult, what is easy?

A straight path is always the simple, is it? Maybe not,
If you are blocked by a mountain, the straight path tunnel would cost you arms and legs, the easy way would be circle the mountain.

Anything that could change variable is code,
Post 24 May 2019, 01:39
sleepsleep

We always wanted to depend on somebody, always hopeful that somebody could appear and ease our problems or difficulties.

The hard realization would be we ourselves are the only one there when we need someone, the one that nearest to us is our own self

Probably the only thing that worth pursue are, anything that could extend our lifespan, knowledge about our own container, the way to longevity, without this, the ticking bomb is always a threat.
Post 24 May 2019, 17:11
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
I went to cinema and watched John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum,

There were too much killing, like those violence games, trying to normalize murdering, there are agendas undergoing to desensitized major population to death, killing, murdering, and torturing.

Killing becomes entertainment? Pain and suffering even presented in front of our eyes, sounds like a joke,
I disagree. People should be "used" to murdering instead of freezing in fear, if their life is threatened.

Nobody wants that to happen, but it does happen every day for a statistical minority, so it's a fact. Better be prepared in case it happens to you. Your life is more valuable than the piece of shit who tries to murder you so don't feel bad pulling that trigger (if you have any).
Post 25 May 2019, 15:47
sleepsleep

The scenario goes like this,

[F] a factory,
[C] hosting company,
[R] -people who sell hosting service, reseller
[M] - me,

F bought hosting service, website and emails from R who work for C since year 2015.

In 2017 or so, F shifted their company from location near to R to a new location near M, F still intended to use R service, but R started to gives excuses and couldn't come to factory and settle issues or etc that F assumes, R should fulfill.

I am not sure about their payment issues or etc, F contacted me 2 weeks ago intended to stop using R hosting and email services, I said, well, please continue to use R since I am a bit lazy to shift the domain and give support to F, my payment from F is okay so far, it just I don't think I want to spend time to support, yes, I am lazy shit.

Now, R gives F one day, today, to backup or whatever, without cpanel, without anything, and will shut down the service tomorrow. Laughing

M is trying to download emails from email server because got one email using IMAP, luckily others use POP3.
Post 26 May 2019, 15:21
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:

Your life is more valuable than the piece of shit who tries to murder you so don't feel bad pulling that trigger (if you have any).

This is very convincing I say.
Post 26 May 2019, 15:22
sleepsleep

The beginning of MIPS era by Huawei, Laughing

https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-arm-989084/
Here’s why losing Arm is a far bigger deal for Huawei than losing Google

https://www.mips.com/mipsopen/
Post 26 May 2019, 17:51
guignol

People should be used to stop effectively
as they are used to brush their teeth
Post 26 May 2019, 23:03
guignol

And whichever obligations you voluntarily take, you'll be effectively responsible for them
Meaning, that you will be treated accordingly, yes
Post 26 May 2019, 23:08
sleepsleep

Is like once we justified that, there exists insane people, crazy, lunatic, really bad and evil personality, who don't give a shit on what they did physically could harm, threat, kill another human, then it is legal, correct, allowable, to terminate such evil source,

I guess the issue is more on where the line that separate forgiveness and no more forgiveness to you.

What kind of threat or perceived threat that must be exterminate now, someone could just yell they want to kill you tonight, but you know, how serious are them? And how serious should we counter such threat, it could means nothing, or it could means anythigna and everything?

Then I thought, this is actually very similiar to when your partner says they love you, Laughing, how serious are they? because this could be like, i only love you at that moment, not everyday, not now, not tomorrow, only at that particular moment, Laughing

If you could accept that logic, love you don't mean love you every day and every moment, maybe we should accept the idea, he wanted to kills me now, only mean in that particular now moment?
Post 27 May 2019, 01:29
Ali.Z

is ss alive? no posts!

Post 03 Jun 2019, 02:59
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

sleepsleep will live forever. I imagine sleepsleep is just refining the anti-aging treatment schedule.
Post 03 Jun 2019, 03:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

How many days in a year? 365

How many days in 10 years? 3,650

How many days in 100 years? 36,500

The numbers are simply too little, 36 thousand and 500 hundreds, too little.
Post 03 Jun 2019, 08:16
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Yeah, ignoring leap years and leap seconds for the moment there are 3,153,600,000 (fewer than 2³²) seconds in 100 years so don't waste them.
Post 03 Jun 2019, 13:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

There are a lot of desires to fulfill? Under sick limited time frame Laughing

Got da catch them all? Or just simply catch what you really want.

Raining cats and dogs, the water flowing rapidly from higher ground, like a new form tiny river,

A true random generator named cloud,

I hope I could tidy up my front lawn tomorrow, hope the grasses I put that day could grow healthy.
Post 03 Jun 2019, 15:03
guignol

pagans...
Post 04 Jun 2019, 03:17
sleepsleep

guignol wrote:
pagans...

Is actually 2mm pagans.
Post 04 Jun 2019, 05:46
sleepsleep

Lots of people playing PUBG, I don't really understand this game, my head goes headache if viewing heavy moving scenes.

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-maker-of-PUBG
Post 06 Jun 2019, 06:59

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203, 204  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: