flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 202, 203, 204  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
guignol

I cannot but agree.
And I cannot but disagree.
Post 19 Mar 2019, 17:01
guignol

giovagnoli
tedesci
tutti frutti
Post 19 Mar 2019, 17:07
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Furs wrote:
We'll just alter our bodies and will likely still be far faster than evolution.

Agree.
Post 19 Mar 2019, 18:19
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
Towards the end of March 2019, the best thing to happen is we all still breathing, surviving, living, on Earth.

Let say to create entertainment values on Earth, there exists two groups,

1st group is here to create issues, problems, conflicts, etc, force

2nd group is here to solve whatever that created by 1st group,revert force

Is like water in a rocking pail, 1st group cause rocking, 2nd group try to balance the water back to non movement condition,

The Yin Yang and etc.

To have positive outlook in our future journey as a conscious, hopefully exists infinitely.

~

In another thought, I think I could finally conclude, words are incapable to express, to state, to define truth.

The word in the very exact meaning means, perspective, some kind of perspective, thats it and thus rendered all the words from * to some sort of perspective,
Post 20 Mar 2019, 16:07
sleepsleep

Every fruit has a totally different ripping time, if we bring this concept onto human cycle, in a more spiritual and mentally way compare to physically. It could means some of us are oranges, some are apples, some are coconuts, some are palm oil, pitahaya, pitaya, etc

Different weather, soil, water, sun light for different fruit,

How is it we are going to run a single system to fit every human on Earth?

btw, pitaya is so delicious,
Post 21 Mar 2019, 19:52
Ali.Z

sleepsleep wrote:
Every fruit has a totally different ripping time, if we bring this concept onto human cycle, in a more spiritual and mentally way compare to physically. It could means some of us are oranges, some are apples, some are coconuts, some are palm oil, pitahaya, pitaya, etc

Different weather, soil, water, sun light for different fruit,

How is it we are going to run a single system to fit every human on Earth?

btw, pitaya is so delicious,

nice one ss.

Post 21 Mar 2019, 22:13
guignol

I presume every oil can be burnt?
Post 22 Mar 2019, 03:49
sleepsleep

24 hours, how many changes we could create?

It seems likes we could like or dislike without our conscious decision, so the idea to spread love and love everything is kinda invalid from the beginning.

The compulsory love like you should have towards your parents, teachers, etc, are crazy to be frank, because the conscious like and dislike at will, without our control.

Love doesn't solve issues nor conflicts, only logic and common sense to reach better solution could solve all issues, not through bullying and forcing, not through blinded by love or etc feelings, or any other non-logic, non-common sense solutions.

~

In another part of world, the issue with relationship, we always believe, when you love somebody, you must be faithful, you mustn't have sex or etc feeling with another human, this kinda relationship is too autocratic, because it just impossible for a conscious to love, or hate a single person in his/her whole life, it doesn't makes sense either.

Marriage is a funny and crazy concept from the beginning, we should probably ditch such idea in year 2019, it is crazy.
Post 22 Mar 2019, 17:59
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
In another part of world, the issue with relationship, we always believe, when you love somebody, you must be faithful, you mustn't have sex or etc feeling with another human, this kinda relationship is too autocratic, because it just impossible for a conscious to love, or hate a single person in his/her whole life, it doesn't makes sense either.

Marriage is a funny and crazy concept from the beginning, we should probably ditch such idea in year 2019, it is crazy.
That's just your opinion. Most men definitely wouldn't want to be with some woman who is fucked by 500 other guys, but to each his own. It goes both ways.
Post 22 Mar 2019, 20:57
sleepsleep

I guess I am wrong, I shouldn't condemn Windows 10, I should just leave it and stop using it, condemning it doesn't helps in any way because most people are okay with Windows 10.

I should just find OS that I am comfortable, it is the same idea that, all of us, human, have a totally different like and dislike, some people like Windows 10 full package, some like part of it, some dislike the whole Windows 10, some dislike Cortana, Metro but okay with the rest.

This issue is exactly same with opinions believers, re-legion.

Bashing Windows 10 is no different from bashing opinion believers, because the whole idea is, bashing doesn't help in the improvement of changes or it helps?

The like and dislike is a game rooted inside our gene, subconscious choice that most of us have zero control.

The whole Earth could only turn peace when people don't require judges anymore, they are their own judge, they judge themselves to some sort of quality and expectation.

~

Regarding marriage, it was insanely a human made ceremony, to get blessed by human who pretending god, to get approved by human who pretending god, to have sex with another being after getting approved by another human who try to assure you, pseudo god approved your marriage and is okay to have sex.

Sadly but true, what kind of opinion believer is easier to control? Ask yourself, if a human could be assigned to dutifully perform 5 prays times per day, fasting during some month, these are the best people to get controlled and served the agendas.

Commands after commands, and people stop thinking or questioning anymore, they got no time to ponder the other way, no courage to query each words spoken by human who pretending as god, what will happen to them, obviously they become the weapon, the tools to fulfill the agendas.

The agendas are there since they are part of how things work in nature,

One could have a strong mind, a very positive mind for the survival and benefits of everybody on Earth, but upon realizing this, the countering of such mind surely exists too, they are trying to empty each human on Earth, and turn this place into empty land with zero plants, insects and human.

It could be 0 and 1 never clash, they just keep looping and chasing each other by turning themselves into what they are chasing.
Post 22 Mar 2019, 21:13
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:

Most men definitely wouldn't want to be with some woman who is fucked by 500 other guys, but to each his own.

Some people care, some people don't care, and this back to the idea people have totally different like and dislike. Who are we to decide how many dick this girl should gets experienced with? If she likes to experience different kind of dick, like how most of us experienced different kinds of food, then where exactly is the issue, Laughing
Post 22 Mar 2019, 21:17
Ali.Z

sleepsleep wrote:
Furs wrote:

Most men definitely wouldn't want to be with some woman who is fucked by 500 other guys, but to each his own.

Some people care, some people don't care, and this back to the idea people have totally different like and dislike. Who are we to decide how many dick this girl should gets experienced with? If she likes to experience different kind of dick, like how most of us experienced different kinds of food, then where exactly is the issue, Laughing

the issues is, food is different and sex is different.

and i agree with Furs, i see (my own perspective) girls who jump from dick to another as cheap girls.

woman resemble diamond, the more people puts their hand on it the dirtier it comes.

Post 22 Mar 2019, 21:43
sleepsleep

The urge is there, to satisfy the urges, people perform some actions, be it eating, having sex, purchasing, exercise, etc,

The action is to calm and tame the wild beast inside human conscious. In every differences there are similarities, this is how nature work.

Words only served as perspective, we don't even yet meet with girl who experienced 500 unique dick, but we already have some opinions about what sort a girl she would be.

One could only be professional after frequent usage of particular skill, and no doubt, 500 unique experiences surely entitled her to some sort of professional.

What harm does she did if all 500 experiences are willing partner compare to an old guy who is trying to have sex with a 6 to 9 years old girl who still playing with doll?
Post 22 Mar 2019, 22:57
guignol

Only 5 shades, like Ali.Z mommyx suggests
Post 23 Mar 2019, 12:57
guignol

More than One - instant whore! Msr' Lennon...

Thus I disambiguate thee.
Post 23 Mar 2019, 13:04
sleepsleep

One of my conclusion is, we hardly own anything on Earth, by that I mean, anything and everything on Earth, including relationship, the person, the object and etc, we don't and we couldn't own anything, all these are some sort of temporarily usage that we perceived granted to us.

All the suffering and etc started the moment we perceived we are the owner, the master of stuffs that we perceived we own, including words, ideas, thoughts, etc.

~

Somehow while I was sitting and doing some stuffs at KFC, this idea came.

Apes, monkeys, and how far are we from them? Then I realized, we are not too far away from them, basically we could probably get defined as a little bit less hairy, but other than this, the wild beast instinct still inside human, we use clothes, fashion to deceive us that we are different where if we are naked, we are not far away from them.

We use laptop, pc, tablet, pen, words, making voice, using symbols, but basically all these don't differentiate us away from apes, the ape thingy still inside us. In fact, to exists in human form probably entitled us to be called apes.
Post 23 Mar 2019, 13:12
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
The issue is that most guys would not want to be with the girl, nor would girls want to be with guys that fuck 3 different girls every day.

Nobody forces you to marry so what is the issue here? You can keep swapping guys out every night as a woman if that's how you want to live your life.

I'm explaining to you why a lot of people prefer marriage or to be monogamous. It's not "crazy" as you called it. Simple really.

BTW there are even animals which have partners for life.

Ali.Z wrote:
and i agree with Furs, i see (my own perspective) girls who jump from dick to another as cheap girls.

woman resemble diamond, the more people puts their hand on it the dirtier it comes.
Yes, exactly, well put. Wink
Post 23 Mar 2019, 13:26
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Some countries forbid couples many things until they are married. I know a couple that were together for >10 years and had children. They moved to Dubai for work. They were not permitted to stay in the same place (hotel, apartment, house, anything) because they were not married. They were also denied entry for their children because they needed permission from two married parents. They had to decide to either get married, or stay where they were with worse job prospects.

Marriage is also recognised by many countries which allows for tax benefits and other favourable opportunities that are not given to unmarried people.

Many societies also look down upon people that are not married, especially if they have children.

So, yeah, sometimes not getting married can be worse for people.
Post 23 Mar 2019, 13:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Furs

revolution wrote:
Some countries forbid couples many things until they are married. I know a couple that were together for >10 years and had children. They moved to Dubai for work. They were not permitted to stay in the same place (hotel, apartment, house, anything) because they were not married. They were also denied entry for their children because they needed permission from two married parents. They had to decide to either get married, or stay where they were with worse job prospects.

Marriage is also recognised by many countries which allows for tax benefits and other favourable opportunities that are not given to unmarried people.

Many societies also look down upon people that are not married, especially if they have children.

So, yeah, sometimes not getting married can be worse for people.
In your first case yeah, but honestly who cares about non-western countries, they all suck to begin with.

But the other case, it's kinda logical. How would you tax break people who fuck with someone else every day? They're not even a "family", married or not. Tax breaks only happen with stable environments and thus families. And of course, you need some sort of way to show you are together to the government (i.e. marriage).

Otherwise any two strangers could abuse this system.
Post 23 Mar 2019, 16:38
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Abuse happens at all levels. People can get married just to gain the tax advantages. But that doesn't mean they are a family, or have any intention of even living together. They just get married for only one reason, to game the system. Marriage is not some magical thing that guarantees two people will stay together, it is just a document that the state and the society accept as permission/acceptance to partake in certain advantages and activities.

Why does state offer tax benefits for some people and not others? Wouldn't it be simpler to just not bother with the selective tax advantages and make it fairer for all? Because otherwise people that are not married would be paying for those that are.

Last edited by revolution on 24 Mar 2019, 02:23; edited 2 times in total
Post 23 Mar 2019, 22:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 202, 203, 204  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: