flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 213, 214, 215  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
What's gmt8? Government v8.0?
gmt8 = GMT+8 I suppose.

sleepsleep's shift key is broken.
Post 15 Feb 2019, 18:22
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lost_Ghost123

Well that's lame. What if there is a global governent, and the whole world is divided into territories that the branches of the global government have control over, according to timezones. You are governed by branch No. 8. How many different branches govern Russia? I wonder if that's why life here is such a shitshow.
Post 15 Feb 2019, 18:30
Furs

Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
Well that's lame. What if there is a global governent, and the whole world is divided into territories that the branches of the global government have control over, according to timezones. You are governed by branch No. 8. How many different branches govern Russia? I wonder if that's why life here is such a shitshow.
Yes it's called the Illuminati. Wink
Post 15 Feb 2019, 19:52
Lost_Ghost123

More like Timezoninati, with an orang as their symbol
Post 15 Feb 2019, 19:56
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
https://www.terragraph.com

sooner, all the cameras everywhere to identify us, all devices to ai us, whole lots of ideas could be deployed,

privacy no more, they could spot us behind any wall now,

~

woke up from 2 weird dreams,

they played a board game, kinda big like carrom, it plays together with poker card, 4 persons, there are 4 or 5 lines in each side,

x 10,000
x 1,000

and each line got | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 0 |

and the poker card for each side is 2,

eg, the number you got is 5, and a Q

i suppose J Q K is equal to 10, number times 4, 15 x 4 = 60,

the nanny explained to me the rules, but i simply couldn't get it, since am stupid, so, i might need another dream to continue with her explanation,

~

another dream is weirder,

damn, i just lost it somehow,

~

somehow i learn another trick about meditation,

it is like when you are sitting firmly there, but you try to imagine you are laying down, you could try it in reverse way,

or,

you could just try rotating your body (in your mind) when your body just layign down,

the target is to really feel, your body is rotating when the physical body just stay still,

~

life is too short, take care and stay healthy, there are simply too many useless stuffs that got our attention, and there are lots of things to ponder and think, no choice, these all are part that finalized us in coming changes,
Post 15 Feb 2019, 21:16
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
gmt8 is GMT+8, yah, that is kinda lame, Laughing
Post 15 Feb 2019, 21:20
guignol

Where the heck did that racoon pop up from?
And why the heck it's acting like a blackcat?
Post 16 Feb 2019, 05:41
sleepsleep

how to seek calmness while in panic? everything can be very scary, but what is scary?

there are lots of situation for scary, movies and etc, real life camera footage, bomb, nuclear, accident, a lot more,

most likely dealing with pain, suffering, death and so on,

how is it scary if we combine it with pleasure? or etc thing? truth? sex, organism, music, movie, comedy? could all these be combined and become scary? or crazy or etc?

now, why such insane ideas allow to exists at the first place?
Post 16 Feb 2019, 17:23
Lost_Ghost123

People are afraid of things that affect their lives and they have no knowledge of/control over. If you knew what happens after death, would you be afraid of it?

Need for autonomy is part of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, and is a valid argument in favor of direct democracy.

Another side of fear is animal fear, feeling of danger, that makes your heart race, switches your brain into single-task mode, and, from my own experience, drastically reduces the amount of pain you feel.

So yeah, these are the two components of fear, in my opinion.

While in panic, your organism thinks you are in grave danger, so you need to behave like it tells you to - hit or run. The best option is both.

I don't think pleasure can be combined with fear, again, your brain is in single task mode, and the task is survival. However, here is an interesting video on the topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ge0P8z_q1M
Post 16 Feb 2019, 18:01
Furs

Lost_Ghost123 wrote:
People are afraid of things that affect their lives and they have no knowledge of/control over. If you knew what happens after death, would you be afraid of it?
The answer depends on what I know happens after death. Most people fear the unknown because it might be something terrible. Just the mere possibility is enough.

But if you know something terrible will happen, then that's even worse than it being unknown, since there's no chance for something good.
Post 16 Feb 2019, 19:34
sleepsleep

thanks for the tube, I downloaded it and would try to comprehend it later on,

~

somehow I thought about this,

why we want to know why in the first place,?

I saw some status, and let us imagine,

according to some opinion believer's text,

we all will be revive from death, with bodies and etc, basically what we are now,

from ancestors to the first ancestor etc, basically, all human that ever exists on Earth,

let see how would the communication work?

it means, everybody can think, like now,

let assume, nobody can talk, no communication, except whatever in your face, hand, etc,

assume the worse, hand tied up, human are handled like chicken on cage,or Amazon boxes,

no possible movement,

no sounds,

so why the system need to restore human in such tiny place, it doesn't make sense,

unless they idea is to torture you,

it could justify, we all came inside mother womb, a tiny place too,

there are more issue if whether, your conscious is there is the first place?

or you only exists after like 3 or 5 after you could memorize,

~

it should be near impossible to communicate when the idea loaded everybody, which point to, why, instead of by batch,

you are loaded up, cramp like inside busy train,

not sure how the people on the edge gonna work, the logic doesn't work here, the sane view would be expanding from every angle, to give space to others,

the idea should be to terrorize you, instill fear in you, etc negative values, put you into finding information to fit why,

now, even if you want a judgement day, one could do it on a better way, more systematic, there is no point to create suffering in the first place,

except it is a show biz to entertain your ego, to make you feel like god, having power to decide where a soul could go,

it basically shows how evil such ideas, where people still keep on associating themselves with twisted faith, without realizing, these whole ideas are evil,

evil define as, using forces on changes to force intended changes, regardless of concern parties affected who don't want such forced changes,

forcing good on people is evil,

any changes that we did, without taking consideration for affected parties is basically evil,

when we realize the value of life, animals, human, anything,
and still killing them for consumption, that is evil,

growing equal realizing and better ourselves to not commit evil,

eventually we need, what is judgement,

what is there point of judgement if it is a ceremony showbiz without impacting people to better themselves, like received your sentenced and stay forever in jail

what is the point for punishment if it fails to educate,

educate just another word for propaganda, to think like how somebody else think,

are we holding on education to solves conflicts,

this is not far away from religion, the whole matter just point to, whose religion, whose rules, whose education,

it never solves since there are infinite ideas in the first place,

the mind is capable to infinite ideas,

what shitty result experiment that they actually want from us, Laughing
Post 16 Feb 2019, 21:03
sleepsleep

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19182956

GitHub censors deepfake source code for non logged in users? (Try incognito) (github.com)

my objective to create a movie through describing the whole scenes is getting near, Laughing

we could create non existed human face now,
Post 17 Feb 2019, 06:49
sleepsleep

divine ecstasy no different from extreme pain?

something you want equal to something you don't want, in term of time and changes, it could be true,

I have no idea what the feeling of divine ecstasy is, let equal that to organism climax, and double or triple it,

everybody endure some sort of pain, but how this pain changes to above climax?
Post 17 Feb 2019, 13:46
guignol

However, Maslow was highly critical of Freud, since humanistic psychologists did not recognize spirituality as a navigation for our behaviours.

Maslow described human needs as ordered in a prepotent hierarchy—a pressing need would need to be mostly satisfied before someone would give their attention to the next highest need. None of his published works included a visual representation of the hierarchy.
[...]
Yet, starting with the first publication of his theory in 1943, Maslow described human needs as being relatively fluid—with many needs being present in a person simultaneously.

According to Maslow, self-actualizing people share the following qualities:
Truth: honest, reality, beauty, pure, clean and unadulterated completeness
Goodness: rightness, desirability, uprightness, benevolence, honesty
Beauty: rightness, form, aliveness, simplicity, richness, wholeness, perfection, completion,
Wholeness: unity, integration, tendency to oneness, interconnectedness, simplicity, organization, structure, order, not dissociated, synergy
Dichotomy: transcendence, acceptance, resolution, integration, polarities, opposites, contradictions
Aliveness: process, not-deadness, spontaneity, self-regulation, full-functioning
Uniqueness: idiosyncrasy, individuality, non comparability, novelty
Perfection: nothing superfluous, nothing lacking, everything in its right place, just-rightness, suitability, justice
Necessity: inevitability: it must be just that way, not changed in any slightest way
Completion: ending, justice, fulfillment
Justice: fairness, suitability, disinterestedness, non partiality,
Order: lawfulness, rightness, perfectly arranged
Simplicity: nakedness, abstract, essential skeletal, bluntness
Richness: differentiation, complexity, intricacy, totality
Effortlessness: ease; lack of strain, striving, or difficulty
Playfulness: fun, joy, amusement
Self-sufficiency: autonomy, independence, self-determining.

Post 17 Feb 2019, 16:03
guignol

Arrow

Description:
Filesize: 74.56 KB
Viewed: 1770 Time(s)

doodle December 3, 2012.jpg

Post 17 Feb 2019, 16:21
sleepsleep

alien bases, dark side of the Moon, China releases high quality photos, us dollar returns backed by gold, Iran starts ww3, us hit with EMP, took years to recover back, hit by asteroid, etc

but why we have all these ideas?
what cause the initial spark of ideas?

why they sell a dy brand notebook?

why you stacked the Legos into something you don't know?

hjcgu vbgrmno oi xsdg xzwt nbcf lljpundsf hjjgtuhdxrfchk kjbcf u jbcdhjbvg

what is these?

why you forget things that you did and typed?

why is why?
Post 17 Feb 2019, 20:17
guignol

Particularly those "ideas" you've mentioned, it's all of moscow.
And they do fear gender, because it will uncover their daughter-companies all over the world.
Post 17 Feb 2019, 22:06
sleepsleep

does enlightenment equal you are no longer fascinated by changes around you?

every changes became so bored and thus enlightenment and you become rock?

i don't have any issue with rock, they are cool,

how we stop fascinated by changes?

you could predict everything, you could control everything down to any tiny level,

you know everything,

everybody can count from 1 to 1000, it doesn't means everybody willing or fascinated to count from 1 to 100,

everybody can run for 100 meters, but not everybody fascinated by it,

so, what cause you to fascinated by and what cause you to not fascinated by ?

are those factors under your control?

or you fascination triggered instantly by something instant?

let assume everything was caused by past interaction memories,

does eventually you get bored and thus enlightenment? Laughing

what trigger us?

we could have all kinds of pains inside this physical body, and another kind of pains mentally, all kinds of tortures,

you are having things that you don't want inside you, be it physically or in soul mode, these memories go with you, and shape your future decision, fascination,

and suddenly, touching hot boiling water, knife yourself, don't give you anymore feeling, is like you watch the film, somebody get bomb,

you become external from yourself,

what kind of changes are we destined to walk?
Post 17 Feb 2019, 22:53
Lost_Ghost123

To me enlightnment means constant questions about why hasn't anyone already thought of this, how are you better than them, why you and not the person next to you, are you really that smart, maybe you are just reinventing the bycycle, or maybe you just became a schizophrenic? I only had those kinds of enlightnments maybe twice in my life, and then they appeared to be false.

How old are you, sleepsleep? I'm 17.
Post 18 Feb 2019, 16:02
sleepsleep

good to be young, take care, Smile

enlightenment = constant questions (i assume we are constantly seeking some sort of fulfillment / answers / changes / fascination to our questions, or perhaps questions that we couldn't yet identify but we only felt like there are some sort of question there )

we basically have the status, lack of information in this lifespan, to really know what already been discovered by others, in term of enlightenment,

how are someone better than another is very relative, in fact, the word better is hardly define,

smart is also hardly define,

reinventing the bicycle is like taking a route from a to b, i see some values experience and memories in walking reinventing path, perhaps we could re-feel, why those decisions and feeling are written at that moment,

schizophrenic, i can't say this hardly define, but maybe i got some trait of it, idk, maybe, and perhaps everyone got some sort of craziness inside themselves? especially when they are angry, sad, etc emotion swing, afraid, fear, feel too positive like taking meds, etc

false probably not up to your expectation, perhaps you could share what you actually expect?
Post 18 Feb 2019, 18:34

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 213, 214, 215  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: