flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

flat assembler > Heap > sleepsleep's vitally important things

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
another trip to hospital today,

having a interval discomfort chest for 3 hours already, not sure what actually wrong, i did stress test, xray, ultra sound, and all with flying colors,

the one possibility i guess is panic disorder,

but this interval kinda discomfort is kinda bother me, so, a trip to hospital,

and i see suffering, all kinds of suffering,

then another idea came,

if let say there is only one device to measure a person something, be it ct scanner, xray machine, stress test running machine or etc,

logic says, we buy more such machine so people don't have to wait so long, and we produce and train more doctors to handle machines and human,

any merciful kind of souls, conscious, will wish to shorten and ending people suffering,

is death equal the inability to educate, idk, i don't have
Post 12 Nov 2018, 14:13
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

You also have to optimise resources to spread the available funds efficiently. If you bought 100 CT scanner machines and they sit mostly idle except for the occasional emergency then those funds are not being efficiently used. Better to have fewer machines and provide more services elsewhere during the normal periods, with the cost of providing less optimal services during rare emergency times. It is all about trade-offs. A good hospital administrator will do the sums and figure out the best ratio of services, to provide the best overall outcome.
Post 12 Nov 2018, 14:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                              ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Posts: 6699
for YONG and those who are interested to publish a book on earth,
https://blog.datascienceheroes.com/how-to-self-publish-a-book/

@revolution,
everytime i went to hospital, i saw suffering, and luckily, there are hospitals to actually care them and reduce their suffering, maybe people became less and less caring when they work in slaughtering house, just like hospital, all kinds of sickness and one day, suddenly, you felt totally immune to suffering, it becomes norm,

the kinds of crowds waiting for treatment is enlightening,

it brings another idea, why a concept such as waiting for changes exists?
Post 13 Nov 2018, 07:57
revolution

Maybe your hospital needs a new administrator.
Post 13 Nov 2018, 08:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

idk, maybe, beggars can't be choosers, Laughing

~

woke up from sleep, i think i just read the book, couldn't remember the content yet, maybe i need to revisit the book a few more time,

~

something to share,

regarding illusion, dream, and the wake up reality now,

i think we have no issue to regard dream as dream, anything that we witness during when we perceived as during we sleep, we called it dream, anything that after we sort of woke up, the partial memory, we define it as dream,

we woke up and we think we are into reality, and suddenly we felt, this is no longer dream,

but are we really sure about this?

for those who have dreams during their sleep, and able to reflect back or recall back their dream, you know the reality you face there is no less than the reality here, the signals that pushed into our senses is not less than what we having now,

in another word, the argument is, the medium that we use to perceive reality versus the content,

eg, having a tv, phone, tablet or etc to view tv series, movies, cartoon, anime and and so on,

because what we perceive now, is no more and no less from dream,

if we take the current reality and play it on human 100 years ago, they would certainly regards these scenes as dream and probably without any doubt,

now ask ourselves, what if those dreams we have are content from 100 years from now? or 10 thousand years before now?

the next is about the secret voice or voices that some human heard, assuming those are from angels, god or etc entities that having power and creating the etc world or reality,

it seems just like there is extra headphone specifically for them,
and how evil is the idea to test you to kill your son in order to check your loyalty?

and for sure, there are lots of ways to convince us, that voices is real and sort of having power on what we perceived,

but remember, this situation is just the exact same, if let say you could hack into your friends mobile, pc, etc, with the power to push alternative or invented reality, content for them,

you could polish the content and make it more realistic by putting monies into producing future content,

then that person will rise become prophet and sort of having the future clues and predict things,

you still sure your senses couldn't and wouldn't get hijack or hack?

you still sure dreams and the realities you perceive now, are from 2 different senses?
Post 13 Nov 2018, 22:49
sleepsleep

if we called dream as illusion, now would be illusion too,
Post 13 Nov 2018, 23:04
revolution

If now is an illusion, then what is real?
Post 14 Nov 2018, 00:27
sleepsleep

revolution wrote:
If now is an illusion, then what is real?

it means, everything is just changes,

i thought of a metaphor, is like number,
the whole thing be it 0 to 9 or negative, the core idea is number,

is number illusion? yah, number is illusion, it could be infinite negative to infinite positive,

so, the reality we witness now is no different from witnessing a number, 6, 9, 12, and so on so forth,

they are too illusion, since the criteria for illusion is, it must changes, and what doesn't changes? everything changes,

i think, enjoying illusion is one part, withnessing illusion and affirm that, all these are illusion is another part,
Post 14 Nov 2018, 08:02
sleepsleep

another idea about fear is like this,

fear of death,

and the way to counter it,

~

so, we use this mindset ~ bet our life on everything,

and we hold the belief that we will emerge as winner every time,

this sort of created some illusion energy, probably i guess, on us, to face those situations,
Post 14 Nov 2018, 08:39
sleepsleep

something wrong with california camp fire

OPERATION TORCH CALIFORNIA:

A Special Report on the Firestorm Terror Operation
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/terrorism/2018/2461448.html
Post 15 Nov 2018, 10:07
sleepsleep

i saw a few movie trailers, and they are showing violence,

and somehow an idea struck me, why there exists violence?

why we allow violence to exists and changes by force? there are rough changes too on earth, typhoon, tornado, twister, lightning flood, volcano, earthquake and so on etc,

so, some sort of violent changes did exists on nature,

and how come some trailers are so dark, blood, pain, scream, suffering everywhere,

and i could only ask myself, why they filming such ideas? what actually the point to deliver to viewers?
Post 15 Nov 2018, 11:59
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
i saw a few movie trailers, and they are showing violence,

and somehow an idea struck me, why there exists violence?
Because sometimes you want to punch someone in the face for being an idiot or whatever (in your viewpoint). Yes, most violence arises from disagreements.

Humans are not a hive mind.

sleepsleep wrote:
and how come some trailers are so dark, blood, pain, scream, suffering everywhere,

and i could only ask myself, why they filming such ideas? what actually the point to deliver to viewers?
Entertainment.
Post 15 Nov 2018, 19:35
revolution

You can't remove all violence from the world because it only takes one bad apple ...

https://dilbert.com/strip/1989-10-20
Post 15 Nov 2018, 20:41
sleepsleep

@Furs,
i don't understand what entertainment is it there to see sufferings? unless the goal is to turn people into psychopath that enjoy seeing sufferings? or this is what major entertainment companies decided to go on?
Post 16 Nov 2018, 07:58
sleepsleep

watching westworld is kinda scary,

it totally breaks the reality, the machine and us,

when machine having the human shape, human voice, what are the barriers?

scary shit,

i guess regardless of conscious form, the main issue would be compassion, the value of compassion, kind,

sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.

imagine any conscious beings that without compassion value, isn't it scary?

a paradise fill with non-compassion conscious would be no different from hell,

are such values important, compassion, kindness, good hearted,

any existence that without such ingredients, probably no far from hell,
Post 16 Nov 2018, 08:39
sleepsleep

i think understand the quality of compassion is utmost priority,

an ai without compassion certainly bring doom without any doubt,

but the issue is, do we understand compassion? what is compassion?

and does, would, embracing compassion solve everything?
Post 16 Nov 2018, 14:14
Furs

sleepsleep wrote:
@Furs,
i don't understand what entertainment is it there to see sufferings? unless the goal is to turn people into psychopath that enjoy seeing sufferings? or this is what major entertainment companies decided to go on?
Are you one of those people who think that by playing something like Counter Strike, it makes you a mass shooter? Rolling Eyes

You don't even have to look at violence only. People love to watch drama and sad stories.

Many people also like to see justice brought in movies as well. You can't have justice or stomping the evil guy if the evil guy doesn't exist in the first place. So violence or whatever is needed to make you hate the antagonist so you can root for the hero.

Basically, we don't all watch Hello Kitty and My Little Pony you know. Wink
Post 16 Nov 2018, 16:44
sleepsleep

Furs wrote:

Are you one of those people who think that by playing something like Counter Strike, it makes you a mass shooter?

i would say yes, this kinda entertainment certainly immune our compassion, it causes killing becomes norm and suffering is something people can't skip,

as thing became more realistic than ever, and one day, you probably have a real life human droid, clone that nobody could differentiate them anymore,
Post 17 Nov 2018, 10:36
revolution

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. A lion or tiger isn't going to show you any compassion if they are hungry and you are slow.

Two guys are out in the African savanna watching lions, when they suddenly realise the lions have spotted them and are beginning to mount an attack.
Guy 1 says to guy 2: Why are you putting on your running shoes? You'll never be able to outrun the lions.
Guy 2 replies: I don't have to outrun the lions, I only have to outrun you.
Post 17 Nov 2018, 11:21
sleepsleep

compassion must come with power,
and it becomes whose version of compassion,

but is compassion something universal?
the lion been hungry for 3 days,

i don't think i have insight on how to solve this,

it sounds like conflicting design from the ground up,

if plant could live with sun light and water, why the perverse design for animals and human to consume meat and finding ways to prey and killing targets?

any excuse for not able to create human who just need sun light etc is sign of lack of power,

it seems to me, the root cause of violent is because the weakness that person or conscious holding,

and to hide his/her weaknesses, it resorted to violence in order to redirect attention to some where else,

violence is certainly a sign of weakness, like brute force a lock
Post 17 Nov 2018, 14:19

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 170, 171, 172  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: