flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Parents Are Happier People

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
Check this out.

That is exactly why I am always sad, and sometimes depressed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I envy some of the forum members who are parents: shoorick, Picnic, bitRAKE, HyperVista, JohnFound, ...

I have no family ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post 18 May 2012, 04:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i doubt it. (the article)

i don't know why YONG you always sad & depress, (it is true or you just joke?)

in my view, the reason parent tend to view themselves happier is because they solve more problems & provide more solution to problems compare to those who is single.

lots of achievement there, so parent become happy.

Last edited by sleepsleep on 18 May 2012, 05:06; edited 1 time in total
Post 18 May 2012, 05:02
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
i doubt it. (the article)
It was based on scientific research. So I guess it is more "believable" than things that are purely based on blind faith. Wink

sleepsleep wrote:
i don't know why YONG you always sad & depress, (it is true or you just joke?)
It is true. For one thing, no matter how hard I try, I am unable to free sleepsleep from religious entanglement. Crying or Very sad Wink
Post 18 May 2012, 05:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

It is true. For one thing, no matter how hard I try, I am unable to free sleepsleep from religious entanglement.

because you unwillingness to let go, or to accept, you see, that is the root cause.

and you see, how somebody, something could inflict pain on you...
they just need to stand there and let you judge them and you will feel the pain.
Post 18 May 2012, 05:10
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

It is true. For one thing, no matter how hard I try, I am unable to free sleepsleep from religious entanglement.

because you unwillingness to let go, or to accept, you see, that is the root cause.

and you see, how somebody, something could inflict pain on you...
they just need to stand there and let you judge them and you will feel the pain.
You are right. Maybe it is time for me to let go!

How about you? Are you willing to let go of your religious entanglement ... and savings? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 19 May 2012, 04:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
oh... is that $$?? Laughing

btw, i think religion is bad for human, i found a new WAY Smile
Post 19 May 2012, 07:16
xleelz

Location: In Google Code Server... waiting for someone to download me
xleelz
sleepsleep wrote:

btw, i think religion is bad for human, i found a new WAY Smile

INSANITY?!?!?!?! Shocked

Post 19 May 2012, 08:12
edfed

edfed
i know the main reason of all depressed state, and is just explainable in one word:

LOVE.

when you dont have it, you loose everything, and nothing have the same taste.

love here is the one you hope from, and give to a person, a real person, not just a sexual body.
the love is everything, and with this love, you can do anything. without it, you just don't know what is the meaning of your life.

but finding our love is really hard in a world where girls (bitches) just want to have fun (cock).
Post 19 May 2012, 13:07
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

INSANITY?!?!?!?! Shocked

yup, agree, those who choose religion instead of truth,, they must be crazy Smile

guys just want hole, i think that is normal.
i just find it weird why people so easily fall in love, love aint real, it just an extreme way to show attachment.
Post 19 May 2012, 15:35
edfed

edfed
sleepsleep wrote:

i just find it weird why people so easily fall in love, love aint real, it just an extreme way to show attachment.

the reason is simple, we don't meet so many personns to love in a life time, and when we meet a personn we can love, we don't want to wait (pure time waste).

i don't think we fall in love easy, but fall in love when ready for a only one personn. so pitty that it is rare to find the ready personn. cause there are really few personns like this for anyone.

like we are we, this personn is him/her, and have a great importance for us, like we have our own importance for us.

making this personn the soul of our body, the body of our soul.

many more easy to find a personns who just want to fuck one or two nights. this kind of situation is just boring and don't lead to anything else than AIDS propagation or other diseases Crying or Very sad
Post 19 May 2012, 16:03
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

so pitty that it is rare to find the ready personn

well,, i agree with you, it just hard to find girl that really understand her own self.

i view this life as individual challenge, so with them or without them, we will move on, either in this life or after this life as individual.

of course, probably, a good, nice choice if we got partner to surf this life together, but that is not compulsory.
Post 19 May 2012, 16:27
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
Quote:

so pitty that it is rare to find the ready personn

well,, i agree with you, it just hard to find girl that really understand her own self.

i view this life as individual challenge, so with them or without them, we will move on, either in this life or after this life as individual.

of course, probably, a good, nice choice if we got partner to surf this life together, but that is not compulsory.

Very Happy Smile
Post 21 May 2012, 01:13
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
It was "savings" in small size! Wink
Post 21 May 2012, 04:50
Coty

Coty
I completely believe the article.

I have this kitten, her name is yoyo. (I didn't name her, but she's named for her love of strings) she makes me very happy, she is like a young child. She has only 2 toys, one is two shoe strings tied together, and the other is a broken wind up mouse.

Everywhere she goes she pulls her string around by holding a piece in her mouth, she'll carry it over to her food dish then over to her bed, but strangely does not carry it when she uses the litter box. (smart cat!) She is very silly and knows when she is being bad, and what I don't like to get my attention (clawing up furniture). She'll snuggle up to my feet and roll around while I pet her. No matter how sad I feel she always makes me happy somehow.

I can't explain it, but she is like a daughter to me... And she really does add some form of meaning to my life...

Quote:
love aint real, it just an extreme way to show attachment.

Then I pity you brother, for you have yet to find it.
Post 30 May 2012, 16:45
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
malpolud

malpolud
YONG wrote:

I have no family ...

You could adopt a child, I don't know how does it look like in HK, but here are quite a lot of children who are waiting for a real home.
Post 30 May 2012, 19:32
YONG

YONG
malpolud wrote:
YONG wrote:

I have no family ...

You could adopt a child, I don't know how does it look like in HK, but here are quite a lot of children who are waiting for a real home.
(1) I do not have the necessary financial means to do that.

(2) Only married couples are allowed to do that.

Crying or Very sad Wink
Post 31 May 2012, 03:12
YONG

YONG
Coty wrote:
I completely believe the article.

I have this kitten, her name is yoyo. (I didn't name her, but she's named for her love of strings) she makes me very happy, she is like a young child. She has only 2 toys, one is two shoe strings tied together, and the other is a broken wind up mouse.

Everywhere she goes she pulls her string around by holding a piece in her mouth, she'll carry it over to her food dish then over to her bed, but strangely does not carry it when she uses the litter box. (smart cat!) She is very silly and knows when she is being bad, and what I don't like to get my attention (clawing up furniture). She'll snuggle up to my feet and roll around while I pet her. No matter how sad I feel she always makes me happy somehow.

I can't explain it, but she is like a daughter to me... And she really does add some form of meaning to my life...
I'd love to adopt a homeless cat, but I do not have the necessary means, time, and space.

Crying or Very sad Wink
Post 31 May 2012, 03:17
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
I once read an article on cats and people.
It was proven that there is some kind of symbiotic relationship between the two.
It is like when cat is being pet and shows it (purring) -- some kind of substance is released in the brain,
which can even cure some problems in humans (insomnia, depression, etc.).
I do not recall a link, but that was incredible stuff!
Post 31 May 2012, 15:52
YONG

YONG
Are Pet Owners Healthier and Happier? Maybe Not

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110802180825.htm

Wink
Post 01 Jun 2012, 06:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think this tube is awesome

Prager University: Happiness Equation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvmjdqpT7Y
Post 01 Jun 2012, 12:16

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: