flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > *AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
typedef

typedef
Please watch this video, so chilling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M&feature=related

Edit: changed link
Post 23 Apr 2012, 02:55
Coty

Coty
Yeah, I believe it, or at least most of it, in fact It answers some questions I've wondered about for some time to...

It's hard to ignore how well the Bible described simaler things so long ago.

Post 23 Apr 2012, 20:29
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
Yeah, What scared me was "Channeling".

I didn't know humans could do that, allow the human body to become a spiritual medium to some sort of demons voluntarily, in which case it is different to being possessed by one. Shocked

The demon that laid out the blueprint for the One World Order was weird too. It said Satan will use the United Nations as the "head" of this New World Order with one Government....

Shit just got real....

WOW ! This stuff is deep.
Post 23 Apr 2012, 22:41
asmhack

asmhack
The fact that you can't gasp the evolution theory doesn't mean you have to combine every shit you've ever heard into one bullshit.
The only evil thing I see now days is this combining.
And the most interesting part is that all of you sound like having some kind of obsession with satan. Stop dooming people with stuff that entertains you.
Post 24 Apr 2012, 13:45
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Yeah... Satan does not exist (just like the opposite guy).
Post 24 Apr 2012, 14:40
Coty

Coty
typedef wrote:
Yeah, What scared me was "Channeling".

I didn't know humans could do that, allow the human body to become a spiritual medium to some sort of demons voluntarily, in which case it is different to being possessed by one. Shocked

Yeah... but I guess it does explain things, like how Native American Indians talk to their "ancestors" and other religions do similar things thing with "the spirit world"...

typedef wrote:
The demon that laid out the blueprint for the One World Order was weird too. It said Satan will use the United Nations as the "head" of this New World Order with one Government....

Yeah, strange, gives me one more reason to hate the UN, I always thought the UN was made up blindly.

[s] inb4 you try to hack the U/\/ [/s] Very Happy

==========================

Also Chernobyl (The city in Russia that had the nuclear disaster), is the word for wormwood... I also read somewhere that they fear some of the concrete around the reactor may be caving in because it was laid in a hurry. If it gave in, it could poison much watter around Europe.

Revelation 8:10 - 11 wrote:

10 - The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--

11 - the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

May just have been written by some preacher that had to much coffee, but it does add up...

Post 24 Apr 2012, 15:04
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: