flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Our Thoughts are Powerful

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
hi,
just wanna share,

our thoughts are powerful,

let say i want to have mushroom soup & bread later, so thoughts proceed to choose where to have it, when, with whom.

we actually create output to block our input,

assume we saw a shop that up for rent, at that moment, we thought about starting our business there, then next thought come, worker salary, cost to set up, do we have time, expenses, rental, etc...

instead of just do it, we create lots of excuses to block it, this all happen subconsciously, maybe due to our childhood experiences, parent, religion and etc.

all this back to FEAR, we fear changes, we fear losing what we have gained so far.

quoting Bashar (channeling),
"we are not here to predict"

lots of us are actually living in fear.

we produce what we think, this is so amazing.

to post in fasm board, it means, this idea spark inside my mind somehow i want to share, i log into fasm board, type what i want to say, click preview, click submit.

all this just start from one thought!
Post 02 Mar 2012, 22:55
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i actually thought of an idea,

let say you get excited when you see sexy beautiful lady, the whole truth is probably we CHOOSE to get excited by looking at her.

you see the idea there, we CHOOSE, it is we who CHOOSE to believe that by looking at her, we should get excited.
Post 02 Mar 2012, 23:00
typedef

typedef
Here's what I learned about thoughts through meditation.

When you meditate, about someone that you really love/like and know them better, there's a "connection" that gets established and that person will start thinking about you or have some thought of some sort about you. (i.e They may call you on your phone) It kind of like becomes mutual in our sub-conscious.

But I would say the mind is powerful rather than thoughts since the mind is the basis of thought.

PS: Try meditating and see what happens.
Post 02 Mar 2012, 23:37
Frank

Frank
You guys should remember your philosophies the next time you CHOOSE to have a serious tooth-ache. In particular a root-extraction is a nice opportunity for MEDITATING about how the mind can easily defeat the laws of nature.
Post 02 Mar 2012, 23:50
typedef

typedef
Frank wrote:
You guys should remember your philosophies the next time you CHOOSE to have a serious tooth-ache. In particular a root-extraction is a nice opportunity for MEDITATING about how the mind can easily defeat the laws of nature.

LOL, what a joke
Post 03 Mar 2012, 01:38
Coty

Coty
LOL, reaching out through meditation. I've tried to "reach out", but have not succeeded in anyway, I have thought I had reached out, beond my mind, but logic always comes into play (which is funny when you consider I couldn't care less about logic.) and makes me re-think it, then I decide that it is proibibly me wanting to believe it far to much.

So I focus meditation within my self, often I use it to look into my past and consider choices.

Although science has shown that perhaps telepathy does exsist... So who knows...

Anyway, I just belive in meditation as just a tool, to slow the mind, and to focus on one single thing instead of the mind hopping around from chore to chore.
Post 03 Mar 2012, 02:57
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
kalambong

kalambong
sleepsleep wrote:
i actually thought of an idea,

let say you get excited when you see sexy beautiful lady, the whole truth is probably we CHOOSE to get excited by looking at her.

you see the idea there, we CHOOSE, it is we who CHOOSE to believe that by looking at her, we should get excited.

Do not forget that we can CHOOSE to not believing what we see

We also get the choice to not following what we believe in

All these do spice up our lives
Post 03 Mar 2012, 09:42
malpolud

malpolud
typedef wrote:
When you meditate, about someone that you really love/like and know them better, there's a "connection" that gets established and that person will start thinking about you or have some thought of some sort about you. (i.e They may call you on your phone) It kind of like becomes mutual in our sub-conscious.

It's true, I wish all the people in the World experience this.
Post 03 Mar 2012, 12:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Coty

Coty
I was watching top-gear on Netflix and I saw that they showed you can boost your cars remote signal by pressing it to your head. I laughed and did it with my tv remote... wait... it worked... the IR beam was flush against my head... and I turned off my TV... Anyone with an IR remote knows that the signal can be blocked with as much as a hand, or in some cases a piece of paper (depending on the IR quality and the batteries). But it was flesh against my fore head...

The first thought accord to me is that the brain is surrounded by a magnetic field that fluctuates with thoughts and emotions... Considering the brain is somewhat a computer, this is expected. But what if this goes further than simple magnetic waste, what if one can really reach out of his head. If our head can boost signal, what all can it do...

Interesting that such an episode was selected the day after this topic was made, especially since I haven't watched top-gear in a little over a week...
Post 04 Mar 2012, 03:59
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
An IR beam won't be affected by any magnetic field in your head. More likely that the skin is transmitting the IR beam an radiating it out again. You can see this affect with a red LED shining through a finger.

But your head could act like a reflector to a radio signal from a car remote. Which in this case any radio reflective material will enhance the signal that arrives at the car's receiver.

Remember that the head is the place where the bone is closest to the surface so the reflective qualities are different than most other parts of the body.

In both cases this has nothing to do with what you are thinking at the time.
Post 04 Mar 2012, 04:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
could anyone let me know what are the DEVICE that able to measure our brainwave?

i want to buy and test it on my head, connected to computer, then i can analyze my own self, what thoughts generate what wave, and how the binaural beats affect my brainwave.
Post 04 Mar 2012, 10:23
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
could anyone let me know what are the DEVICE that able to measure our brainwave?

i want to buy and test it on my head, connected to computer, then i can analyze my own self, what thoughts generate what wave, and how the binaural beats affect my brainwave.

I'd just go to a doctor and not worry about spending... Trust me
Post 04 Mar 2012, 13:33
Coty

Coty
I know of one, for the ipod touch and iphone, it is $89.00, so it is cheap if you already have an iphone / ipod touch.

http://www.plxwave.com/

For A PC I do not know, I only know of PLX WAVE because I stumbled on it on you tube...
Post 04 Mar 2012, 13:34
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
I found what you are looking for:
Post 04 Mar 2012, 13:53
edfed

edfed
you can start with the microchip note about medial pic applications.
http://www.google.fr/url?q=http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/01062b.pdf&sa=U&ei=z4BTT-DiM4GW8gOM3b3wBQ&ved=0CBUQFjAA&sig2=qOHjCX06PiZ6FluaWyHMnQ&usg=AFQjCNHMK09MNIqmIpQcu6YEGLwF1MWzWQ
there is an ecg meter example.

as you can see, to measure the heart activity, you need differential amplifiers and sensors on the skin at some strategic points.

for the brain, it is the same thing.
to measure bio-electrical activity, you just need coins on the skin, conected to a differential amplifier.
Post 04 Mar 2012, 14:58
typedef

typedef
I'd rather invest in Chinese Human-Manure Food Industry
Post 04 Mar 2012, 19:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Coty wrote:
I know of one, for the ipod touch and iphone, it is $89.00, so it is cheap if you already have an iphone / ipod touch.

http://www.plxwave.com/

For A PC I do not know, I only know of PLX WAVE because I stumbled on it on you tube...

interesting!! thanks a lot!

edfed, thanks for the medical microchip link Smile
Post 04 Mar 2012, 20:51
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i just saw the using of brain wave as a mechanism to on/off a device in another parallel world.

it uses a device like hairband (the one i saw is white color), when you sleep, the device that connected will be informed to conserve energy or shut off the stuff that doesn't need to on, eg. LED power or etc blink blink,

when you wake up, those device will function back

idk if anybody patented "using brainwave as a mechanism to on/off device" in this world right now.

i saw another idea too, a flying object that size like 1 double decker bus, long like 2x of it.

it doesn't fly really high, around 1 to 3 kilometer from ground, it got 3 round stuffs in front of it, it looks weird if you view it from front, but like a bus when view from side.
Post 07 Mar 2012, 22:11
kalambong

kalambong
Without even having to go to "parallel world" things are already weird enough for me, as it is

370 days ago, that is, March 11, 2011, the day the earthquake cum tsunami hit Japan

9 minutes before the earthquake I actually "felt" something

I was in Asia that day, fully awake, and 9 minutes before the earthquake strike (according to the official time anyway) I was sitting in front of a computer, doing some online stuffs

Can't really describe it in plain English, it's kind of like a "dimension shift", kind of like when we watch a movie in an old tape, some time a portion of the screen kind of "bend" a little bit for a split second

I happened to be looking out the office window thinking of something, and all of a sudden I witnessed something like what I described above - for a split second, the dimension kind of "bend" - and I had a strong feeling that an earthquake is coming

I don't know why I knew it was an earthquake, but that was the feeling I had

It took me couple more seconds to "settle down". Immediately I googled for news about earthquake, there was none

After that, I continued what I was doing

15 minutes later, however, news reports started to trickle in, online, as well as on the TV --- big earthquake hit Japan

I checked the official time of the quake, dayum ! I already "felt" the effect, 9 minutes before it hit

I was in Singapore at that time, some 2000 KM away from Fukushima
Post 14 Mar 2012, 09:17

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: