flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > kids suffer while their parent keep on enjoy sex pleasure

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
here is a bit about the stuff that i wanna share.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger#World_statistics

their parent can't afford to raise them up, but they keep on having sex, produce more babies, somebody please tell me, where is the fucking common sense.

lack of education, lack of common sense, lack of rational thinking, bring up the whole mess and vicious cycle into this world.

everyone what to have their own baby, instead of having 1 and 5 people sharing to raise this one baby.

every girl want to get pregnant, become mom, i don't say it is wrong, but you really need a lot of common sense to start a family.

or you ask me if the world must need to cater, feed those babies/kids while their parent keep on fucking, enjoying sex pleasure? they don't even fucking care if their kids got meals to eat or not.

damn it.

there is a reason why one dead million cries but million dead no one cry.

Quote:

On October 11, 2010, it was reported that the number of malnourished people in the world exceeded 1 billion people,[1] about a sixth of the world's total population.

Six million children die of hunger every year.[2] World Food Programme statistics presented through TeleSUR on 11 January 2012 indicated that approximately every 6 seconds one kid dies of hunger.[3]

According to estimates by the FAO there were 925 million undernourished people in the world in 2010.[4] This was a decrease from an estimate of 1,023 million undernourished people in 2009.[5] The same organization reports that there were 923 million malnourished people in the world in 2007, which in turn represented an increase of 80 million since 1990.[6] The FAO purports that the world already produces enough food to feed everyone — 6 billion people — and could feed double — 12 billion people.[7]

As the number of hungering people is a subset of the under- or malnourished number, the number of people in hunger is smaller. The statistics here may provide some indication but should not be quoted as numbers or shares of people in hunger.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 04:19
typedef

typedef
Productive sex is the root of all problems. Are they to blame for lacking education? Or is the act of nature to blame ?
Post 13 Feb 2012, 06:27
malpolud

malpolud
Can't find the version without subs. Enjoy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXjVXuu2MbE&feature=player_embedded# !
Post 13 Feb 2012, 06:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JohnFound

JohnFound
Quote:
their parent can't afford to raise them up, but they keep on having sex, produce more babies, somebody please tell me, where is the fucking common sense.

The common sense is that when the live is cheap and dead is common, having more children increases the probability that some of these children will survive and continue the genetic line.
Actually, the birth control is invention of the developed nations and it works exactly because the chance of early death is low.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 07:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
but what the point to make more childs, when you just have enough to feed one... means that you condamn all instead of saving one.

selfish people don't need to have money, egoism is when you think only about your own pleasure, whithout considering the well known consequences of this pleasure.

here (occidental world), even having sex is a fight of everyday, and making childs is like a long term planed activity. but not for people who are DUMB + POOR, that's a fact.

dumb people don't think fartest than their sex and ass. that's a fact.

and exactlly at the opposite, you have elite that consider we are just farm animals, usefull to fill their fridge with good and fresh selected meals, while 1 billion kids die of hanger.

the "we make more kids because more chance to survive" is a very dumb (but ok) way to do. but even in animal world, it doesn't happens. their instinct is, if there is not enough ressource:
change location where to live. then, considering that, it is completelly natural to see mass migration of populations, and countries like ours (occidental world) should accept them cause they are human like us. but humans with no future at all. then, leave them where they are, and let them die. that's the point of world wide social network. we are too much, internet is like a shortcut to social relationships. but only that, no more, no food, no ressource else than raw ascii files.

food is a problem, because we have too much here (occidental world), and they have not enough there, but our food is like plastic or paper, just enough to don't let us die of hanger. that's all.
then, what is the point to try anithing else than find a job, earn money, and live like any occidental middle class people? watch tv, be angry against this completelly unbalanced world, and then, drink a good ol'beer, watching tv again and again, like if tv was a real life experience.... and consider that what happens so far away (more than 4000 km), is like not happening at all.
that's the way to think of occidental world.
and ones you finished your babylon work day, you should continue by a babylon metro return to home, and then, a babylon watch tv an eat bad food... then, what to do?

nothing more than earn so much money, that your opinion will have a real effect. and then, we can reconsider the question of hanger worldwide. but for now, me too i am very hungry you know, and don't eat everydays... then i don't care about who is diying at 4000km from my home, when i see there are still people diyng just here, less than 10 km from me, and die just because of various reason, but nobody can make anything. that's all. i hope i'm false, but the more i see the world, the more i see this fact as an evidence.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 13:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
typedef wrote:

Are they to blame for lacking education? Or is the act of nature to blame ?

i blame their parent for not considering about their kids life, in fact, i believe, they don't even care if their kid dead or alive.

JohnFound wrote:

The common sense is that when the live is cheap and dead is common,

live is cheap and dead is common because they are having lots of babies and they can't afford to raise them up, not the reverse.

Quote:

egoism is when you think only about your own pleasure, whithout considering the well known consequences of this pleasure.

and making childs is like a long term planed activity. but not for people who are DUMB + POOR, that's a fact.

but the more i see the world, the more i see this fact as an evidence.

agree & so true.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 14:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
thanks malpolud for that joe rogan tube.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 14:59
JohnFound

JohnFound
sleepsleep, I don't know where are you from, but the families with more children have better chances to survive.
Yes they live in misery, but the children in the poor countries also contributes for the family feeding.
In the same conditions, the family with less children is doomed.
This strategy is the only correct one. It is proved for thousands of years.
If you want to decrease the birth-rate, there is only one way - increasing the living standard. Give to these people enough food, home, medical care, culture and education and you will see after one generation all families will have only one or two children.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 15:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
Enko

Enko
Also I read somwhere that childred are considered as "wealth goods".
If yoy have money you buy a car, a notebook, a house, an xbox360 etc...

If you have no money, no tv, no ps3, no car, no internet, no education, almost can't read... the only thing left is food, sex and childred.

In a developed country childred cost money, food, cloth, education.
In the oposite, in poor places, the childred don't cost so much money. Becouse they are poorly cloth provided, almost no education and they eat what they find on the streets.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 15:39
tripledot

tripledot
In the UK there is a huge sub-culture of young mothers who have found that having a baby and claiming child benefits is actually more lucrative than going to work in a menial job. For those people with poor education and few aspirations, having a child is a meal ticket. Or a pet to fetch the beer and ashtray. I'm not trying to be a c*nt here; I know people like this.

I'm reminded of The Specials... "Ain't he cute? No he ain't! He's just another burden on the welfare state!"

So we have lots of uneducated western scumbags breeding like rabbits, ruining both the economy and the gene pool in one go. Common sense would dictate that it's time for human beings to stop breeding. NOW. But the reasonable, decent, hard-working people need to keep on reproducing so we don't become a society of McDonalds-munching fag-smoking beer-swilling happy-slapping incomprehensible retards.

What to do? Maybe it's too late to even care?
Post 13 Feb 2012, 16:17
asmhack

asmhack
Enko wrote:
Also I read somwhere that childred are considered as "wealth goods".
If yoy have money you buy a car, a notebook, a house, an xbox360 etc...

If you have no money, no tv, no ps3, no car, no internet, no education, almost can't read... the only thing left is food, sex and childred.

In a developed country childred cost money, food, cloth, education.
In the oposite, in poor places, the childred don't cost so much money. Becouse they are poorly cloth provided, almost no education and they eat what they find on the streets.

The more people, the more demand.
..But who fucks with economics anyway?!
Post 13 Feb 2012, 16:19
Enko

Enko
Quote:

In the UK there is a huge sub-culture of young mothers who have found that having a baby and claiming child benefits is actually more lucrative than going to work in a menial job.

I think in all countries there are people which abuse the social security system.
The big problem starts where there are more people with social plans than actually peoply working and paying taxes.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 20:12
asmhack

asmhack
Enko wrote:
Quote:

In the UK there is a huge sub-culture of young mothers who have found that having a baby and claiming child benefits is actually more lucrative than going to work in a menial job.

I think in all countries there are people which abuse the social security system.
The big problem starts where there are more people with social plans than actually peoply working and paying taxes.

e.g. Greece. The problem.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 20:36
edfed

edfed
asmhack wrote:

The more people, the more demand.
..But who fucks with economics anyway?!

economical drama aspect is to consider as a secondary problem.
economy is like governments, it changes allong the road of the time.

but spirituality not. and all these littlle spirits, born just ot die at 3 or 10 of an incredible hunger is the problem. but it is like that, it happened in any country around the globe, depends on the period.

for now, it seems to be more a class problem, with very low ressource places, with nothing to exchange with food... and die cause rich countries estimates that if they don't have oil, they don't need food. but the other hand, they give some crazy sultan the opportunity to dream his 1001 dream, without carrying about any consequences, because he don't care, "just look the weels of my car, they are golden platted." and about people who dies just 200 km from their country... what to do? and people who die in their countries?

what about people in my country too?
anywhere, misery. and here, what about me?
i am not the worse, not the best, in the middle like anybody.... what to do?
code just because i like it.

about this fact of unbalanced world, and human inegality... the list is very long. and we don't consider animals here, but imagine, those poor animals, living outside, everywhrere, always, without any education without economy, and without history. they will probably live like they live now, in many many thousands years, because they don't spend time to complicate the life, and take it like it comes. Smile
maybe like thoses dumb people who makes kids, maybe they just don't care about all theses questions, and don't wait to be a millionaire to live a real human live, with the birth, growing up, life transmission, remember our childhood in the kid's one, etc, and the death with a lot of good remembers. i hope i will not think about global economy,n demography or politics when it will be time to die.
Post 13 Feb 2012, 22:09
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
nobody care what is happening, until it starts to hurt us, otherwise, we all turn a blind eye...why should we care, why should we make an effort to care others,

as long as we got stuff to eat, place to stay, money to earn, why should we care about other people..they are on their own.

it is none of my business... it is not i will shed a tear when you are dead, you are nobody to me so as i am nobody to you.

it just my blood is red and yours is red too.. other than that, who are you?

until there exists different kind of human connection, otherwise, it is nobody care..
Post 18 Feb 2012, 01:19
Yardman

Yardman
[ Post removed by author. ]
Post 18 Feb 2012, 01:58

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: