flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > red pill - bashar's core concepts

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

i believe it is my "conscious" to share this link with every fasm members so everybody can get into more higher frequency vibration.

Quote:
All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version". Furthermore, since Time is only a local "illusion" that does not really exist, everything you ever hope to "become" or "attain", you have already become and attained. If it's "invisible" to you, that's only because your beliefs do not yet have you vibrating in a manner that is synchronous with those versions. You contain it ALL - all possible "versions". And all these here/now versions are in various states of visible/invisible for you, depending on your beliefs relative to any particular version. You "see" and "objectively experience" the versions that are synchronized with how you are vibrating, and it's your beliefs at any given moment that determine how you are vibrating.

Quote:
When you are watching television and the current program displeases you, you do not try to change or transform that program. Instead, you simply choose another program that you do prefer.

Likewise, if the reality you are experiencing displeases you, you do not need to "change" or "transform" that reality. You only need to choose another version of reality to "receive", by synchronizing your vibrations with the "version" of reality you do prefer to experience. It already exists. All you have to do is "receive" it. You select the "channel" you're watching in life.

Quote:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO CREATE THE VERSION OF REALITY YOU WANT!
IT ALREADY EXISTS!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS "SELECT" IT AND "ALLOW IT IN"!

Quote:
You see, often our Higher Self "arranges" time in such a way that we do not get what we want when we initially want it, only because it wants us to first accumulate certain experiences, certain skills, certain appreciations, certain connections with other people, certain awarenesses - FIRST! So that when we do get to experience this thing we want, we will then be appreciating it and enjoying it on a much deeper and more profound level.

Quote:
Like starting a painting:
It's an empty canvas with infinte possibilites.
"Empty" because there is NO "inherent real reality" at all!
"Infinite Possibilites" because reality can be ANYTHING you define it to be, according to your definitions, your beliefs.
Post 06 Feb 2012, 01:08
xleelz

Location: In Google Code Server... waiting for someone to download me
xleelz
are you a Buddhist? What are you exactly? I'm not trying to be skeptical, but you seem to question almost everything...
Post 06 Feb 2012, 02:23
asmhack

asmhack
sleepsleep wrote:
All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version".

For the most part, I agree, however tho- a phrase like: "All possible "versions" of your reality already exist" could have been formulated better and thus- not being so misleading. (who could imagine that?..really!..maybe the author's other self copy?).

So here's what I think:
Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they could have happen, given a X amount of possibilities. So here's the sum up:

Reality is one, (yep bad news, we know there can be multiverses and stuff tho, with the rest realities that author spoke about but that doesn't regard our reality in any way and that's the point where the author fails..)
so the only thing we can do is to broaden it. (The reality).

How ?

That implies modifying the only factor, the possibilities- increasing them and when you're upon that part, the tuner is already on. Wink

But enough words for now, wanting me to chill a little bit the atmosphere, I'll close by suggesting a movie, I saw tonight:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088414/
It's totally up to the topic if you may me link it, in a such way. Smile
Post 06 Feb 2012, 03:23
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
I just read something like that in Russian: the way of living by "tuning into specific reality" and "allowing yourself into it".
It is called: "Trans-Surfing".
I wonder, what is the real source of it: English or Russian.
Or, maybe Hindu?
Post 06 Feb 2012, 04:27
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
good bashar videos from youtube, just want to share with you all.
Quote:

2010 - 2013 Bashar - Very Important Message... Must Listen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgsAzRCQ6o

Quote:

Bashar The 3 Aspects of YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR7HEGojnlk

Quote:

Bashar -- Life After Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLSyU7y97M

Quote:

Bashar - Caution to the Wind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJm2rirj5EQ
Post 02 Mar 2012, 14:44
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Bashar - How do we Design our Reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OJR7PSWOs
Post 02 Mar 2012, 15:08
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
awesome bashar Smile

Bashar - How physical mind and higher mind can work together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAoEd7la7m8
Post 13 Mar 2012, 16:29
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
best!

11-11-11 Gateway to 2012 Event Bashar's Birthday Tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLl2vH2dco

Bashar (Zeta Reticuli) on 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIQk1yFCjU
Post 06 May 2012, 21:33
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
2012 ASCENSION Bashar Infinite Number of Parallel Earths to Choose From
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR5kLeCiWU
Post 06 May 2012, 22:10
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Post 01 Jul 2012, 20:16
typedef

typedef
Well if I don't like what I'm presented with and I have the power and resources, I'll create another one or modify the current one.

Easy nowadays. Wink
Post 02 Jul 2012, 18:20
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think this tube is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0EN7S5fUo

i gained something today, gonna try experience it tomorrow.
Post 16 Aug 2012, 16:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Bashar - your vibration radiates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5i-VCDRyMw
Post 30 Aug 2012, 18:36
r22

r22
This pseudo science seems to be based on some current physics theories.

We have dimensions:
1d - length
2d - length x width
3d - length x width x depth
4d - length x width x depth x duration/time

After the 4d things start getting more interesting, barring the math you could use anecdotal definitions.

5d - All of the unrealized futures of a 4d point. In 4d you would look like a tube moving from birth to your current present; the future would be aligning based on chance, your actions and the actions of others. The line connecting you to future you.

6d - Represents all of the possible variations of you and all of those possible futures. Maybe one variation your a boy or a girl or a genius from birth or a dullard.

Lets all vibrate our way into an ideal future, just like the super strings that vibrate in the 10d where every possible outcome of every possible universe is held.

Funny stuff.
Post 31 Aug 2012, 18:20
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

Lets all vibrate our way into an ideal future, just like the super strings that vibrate in the 10d where every possible outcome of every possible universe is held.

consider the state of our world today, maybe 2012 is a good changing year.

as we got enough ingredients to cook an ideal future.

the 3 core values i found and believe are ( truth, humanity & justice )

any current countries who would exists in future are the country that observed the above 3 core values.

no more religion bullshit, no more racial differences, no more bullshit economy system, no more discrimination.
Post 05 Sep 2012, 18:13
kalambong

kalambong
Reality is what you make of it

It is not "already in place".

Reality becomes reality because of your input.

Yes, you are the one who makes the reality comes true.

We say to ourselves almost all the time - reality sux - and it sux because basically we sux - and the reality acts like a mirror reflecting our "sux"-ness

You know why Bill Gates and Warren Buffett decide to give away a large portion of what they own?

Other than the obvious - that they want to make a name for themselves, and want their names to be on history books in the future - the real answer lies on just one thing - their reality sux as well

Before they became multi-gazillionaires all they wished for was to have so much money that they can't possibly spend. So they worked and worked, day and night, non-stop, and when their "dreams" came true, guess what?

The reality Warren Buffett and Bill Gates face was still as sux as it was - true, now that they can use their money to get almost everything that they want - one critical thing they can't do is to get back what they have lost - their lives

In other words, at the end of it, their reality is as sux as ours

That is why, as I say, reality is what you make - and the "versions" is limitless, as what you want to do now, will affect what the future will become - very much like that "butterfly effect" - and the one who pulls the string is YOU
Post 06 Sep 2012, 06:18
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i totally agree with you kalambong,
realitiy is what we create.

and it is possible for one man to change this world, consider the chain reaction, we are not far from each other, (butterfly effect)

so, it is possible for one man to destroy this whole world too.

we got too much idiots,
and the time is now, to have a change, where the global consciousness will shift to a better place, truth, humanity and justice.

idk much about bill gates & warren buffett, but quite sure they wanna have a change on this world too, there are many things which is quite obvious need a change.

politic, monetary system, human healthcare, transportation, outer space exploration, religion, food, energy resources,

well, you name it, there are too much things that too obvious to not changing it. because they simply SUCKS at current state.
Post 06 Sep 2012, 07:36
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
well, you name it, there are too much things that too obvious to not changing it. because they simply SUCKS at current state.
Life is what one makes of it. The only person to blame if things don't go to one's liking is oneself.
Post 06 Sep 2012, 07:44
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sinsi

sinsi
>the 3 core values i found and believe are ( truth, humanity & justice )
All are abstract, all require a consensus, no absolutes.

They also require that everyone thinks the same. How boring. Evil or Very Mad
Post 06 Sep 2012, 07:48
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
truth = the pursue to get truth, the exact of what is actually happen,
humanity = don't hurt others, treat others like how you want to be treated.
justice = to judge based on truth and humanity, to terminate bad cycle and preserve peace.

sinsi wrote:
They also require that everyone thinks the same. How boring.

well, everybody is free to choose whatever they want to believe, basic principle is, don't hurt others, you are free to go with what you intend.
Post 06 Sep 2012, 08:01

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: