flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > when world is free, abundance, no need to work, enjoy

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
imagine the day when everything is so abundance, when people is so enlightened, technology so advance, society become so mature, everybody is free to practice what they believe as long as nobody is hurting others.

when people value knowledge & understanding, and when people stop forcing their own ideology, belief, to other people, to society, to this world.

we can travel to so many places around the earth, live in everywhere, stay anywhere as long as we wish, experience what nature provide to us freely,

http://wikitravel.org/en/Main_Page

instead of war, politic, power, insane bullying, insane money control lifestyle....
this whole system makes human so idiot.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Oceania wrote:

Oceania is a vast, arbitrarily defined expanse of the world where the Pacific Ocean – rather than land borders – connects the nations. It is home to glistening white beaches, coconut palms swaying in the breeze, beautiful coral reefs, and rugged volcanic islands rising out of the blue ocean. Its diverse nations have some of the world's most international cities, and some of its most remote villages.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Asia wrote:

Asia is too massive and diverse to conceptualize as a single digestible travel "destination". Even defining the borders of this continent is difficult - from the mountains around the Black Sea in the west, to the snow fields of Siberia in the east, there are more people and cities in Asia than outside of it.

there are lot of experience outside there,

when people can't let go their power, ego, they will start war, war is just the biggest scale of 2 or more person disagree and fighting in front of your house.
Post 10 Jan 2012, 15:40
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
It is "no need to work" part that worries me.
Humans need to work, and to get to the world you're describing -- we all (globe-wise) must work and enjoy that work.
Post 10 Jan 2012, 17:50
Coty

Coty
I need to work, I NEED to work, If I don't I feel useless. I need to advance something, improve it, build upon, nothing is perfect, nothing ever will be perfect. Once our idea of perfection is reached, we will attain a new perception of perfection. Which we must work for to achieve. This never ending cycle will continue forever.

400 years ago, this world would seem perfect, transportation, heating, cooling, running water, living to be almost 100 instead of dying at 40 - 60. Crime was then as it was now, more publicized now I believe, was it really any worse though?

Try living for today and not tomarow, we can fantasies all we want, but it gets nothing done, except yet another science fiction book.

Post 10 Jan 2012, 18:21
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
Well said Coty
Post 10 Jan 2012, 18:47

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: