flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Important for Peace

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
khatch

khatch
Hello!
MHajduk wrote:
@khatch

Ad. point 2.

I think you can't just prove the correctness of the source basing only on this source itself. It's a vicious circle. Wink

Well,dear friend Cool
I think you misunderstand the Bold
Quote:
Well,Well Very Happy
Why you forgot the other New Testament books(Acts,Paul's letters,James's letter,Peter's letters,John's letters,and Revelation) ? Question
In addition:
Why you forgot the Old Testament (Moses books,Joshua.Judges,Ruth,....Other prophets....etc) ?
And look (in the same URL) to Mark 1:2,3
In fact;They are NOT "the source" as on "source" from one "writer" on "one land" in "one time" Shocked
The truth is the All Holy Bible (Old and New testaments) are a Big Library of Holy Books written in about 1400 years by about many prophets and apostles witch many of them did NOT seen each other in Many Asian Countries from Farsi lands (Iran) thru Beth-Nahrain lands (Iraq) thru Israel thru African Countries Egypt thru Eurasian Countries (like Rome) in three languages (Hebrew,and Aramaic,and Greek) and ALL OF THEM was taking about ONE Issue about the salvation of God Jesus Christ (Messiah) . Very Happy Very Happy

Post 28 Dec 2011, 19:32
MHajduk

MHajduk
khatch wrote:
Hello!
MHajduk wrote:
@khatch

Ad. point 2.

I think you can't just prove the correctness of the source basing only on this source itself. It's a vicious circle. Wink

Well,dear friend Cool
I think you misunderstand the Bold
Quote:
Well,Well Very Happy
Why you forgot the other New Testament books(Acts,Paul's letters,James's letter,Peter's letters,John's letters,and Revelation) ? Question
In addition:
Why you forgot the Old Testament (Moses books,Joshua.Judges,Ruth,....Other prophets....etc) ?
And look (in the same URL) to Mark 1:2,3
In fact;They are NOT "the source" as on "source" from one "writer" on "one land" in "one time" Shocked
The truth is the All Holy Bible (Old and New testaments) are a Big Library of Holy Books written in about 1400 years by about many prophets and apostles witch many of them did NOT seen each other in Many Asian Countries from Farsi lands (Iran) thru Beth-Nahrain lands (Iraq) thru Israel thru African Countries Egypt thru Eurasian Countries (like Rome) in three languages (Hebrew,and Aramaic,and Greek) and ALL OF THEM was taking about ONE Issue about the salvation of God Jesus Christ (Messiah) . Very Happy Very Happy
Certainly, talking about the "source" I meant all those Holy Books treated as a whole, consistent set of the documents.

One thing you can prove for sure basing on this source is fact that most of the people desire of existence of such a being as God. Wink But existence of such desire isn't enough to prove existence of the desired being.

I hope you got what I mean here Smile - I'm not against your (and any other's) belief. Wink Desire of the great and beautiful things makes our internal (spiritual, intellectual) life more complete.

BTW, please, don't bold everything - it's unnecessary. Wink
Post 28 Dec 2011, 19:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Bible was written by some smart folks who wanted to control masses.
And they did! -- boy!.. did they do it well!!
Without religion humanity already would have gone interstellar!
Post 28 Dec 2011, 22:16
MHajduk

MHajduk
Changes in the human nature are possible but this process is neither quick nor easy. As you may remember some social experiments performed in 20th century in some European and Asian countries were unsuccessful. Wink
Post 28 Dec 2011, 22:31
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
I believe I was raised in one of these "experiments".
Smile
Post 29 Dec 2011, 00:13
khatch

khatch
Hi!
AsmGuru62 wrote:
Bible was written by some smart folks who wanted to control masses.
And they did! -- boy!.. did they do it well!!

1)
The all Bible( OLD and NEW testaments) was written by various persons from various educations like (Peter the fishing man and other was shepherds of sheep and many of Jesus Christ apostles was fishing men like(Peter and his brother Andris and John and his brother James )and Amos who was among the herdsmen of Tekoa and LOOK CAREFULLY how they persecuted from other persons (EVEN) friends and neighbors (EVEN)their families in their times and (EVEN) died for the word of God . Exclamation
2)
Why you to suppose (without any proof!) that:
Quote:

Did you know that :"Without the Christianity ,All nations was fighting each others ?! Exclamation
Did you know :
(Job 26:7 BBE) By his hand the north is stretched out in space, and the earth is hanging on nothing.
And look again:
(Gen 15:5 BBE) And he took him out into the open air, and said to him, Let your eyes be lifted to heaven, and see if the stars may be numbered; even so will your seed be.

Did you know that :In past time many philosophy thought there is a count for number of stars in the sky ?! Exclamation

And look too,again to what Jesus Christ said:
(Luk 17:30 BBE) So will it be in the day of the revelation of the Son of man.

(Luk 17:31 BBE) On that day , if anyone is on the roof of the house, and his goods are in the house, let him not go down to take them away; and let him who is in the field not go back to his house.

(Luk 17:32 BBE) Keep in mind Lot's wife.

(Luk 17:33 BBE) If anyone makes an attempt to keep his life, it will be taken from him, but if anyone gives up his life, he will keep it.

(Luk 17:34 BBE) I say to you, In that night there will be two men sleeping in one bed, and one will be taken away and the other let go.

(Luk 17:35 BBE) Two women will be crushing grain together; one will be taken away and the other let go.

(Isa 40:22 BBE) It is he who is seated over the arch of the earth, and the people in it are as small as locusts; by him the heavens are stretched out like an arch, and made ready like a tent for a living-place.

(Isa 40:22 KJV) It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Quote:
( Isa 40:22 HOT+ Hebrew) הישׁבH3427 עלH5921 חוגH2329 הארץH776 וישׁביהH3427 כחגביםH2284 הנוטהH5186 כדקH1852 שׁמיםH8064 וימתחםH4969 כאהלH168 לשׁבת׃H3427

Because the earth looks like a ball ,so in side was a day AND in other side was a night. Cool

Post 29 Dec 2011, 11:54
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
khatch wrote:
Did you know that :"Without the Christianity ,All nations was fighting each others
So good to know that nothing has changed then. Look around, at a national level it is not religion that achieves peace (or war), it is economics.
Post 29 Dec 2011, 12:00
khatch

khatch
Hello!
revolution wrote:
khatch wrote:
Did you know that :"Without the Christianity ,All nations was fighting each others
So good to know that nothing has changed then. Look around, at a national level it is not religion that achieves peace (or war), it is economics.

Well,so Why countries with good economic like Nazi Germany attacked Europe?
Question Exclamation
The answer for that is in The Ideological theory "Nazism" which replaced the "Christian religion" in that time . Cool

In the other side:
Economic is needing "stability between people" which can achieved by a peaceful religion like "Christianity". Smile

Post 29 Dec 2011, 12:56
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
@khatch: Are you implying that before Christianity - there was no religion(s)? I wish there was no religion at all - ever! I wonder how the 1st religion came on to be.
Post 29 Dec 2011, 12:59
khatch

khatch
Hi!
AsmGuru62 wrote:
@khatch: Are you implying that before Christianity - there was no religion(s)? I wish there was no religion at all - ever! I wonder how the 1st religion came on to be.

Of course: NO .
I meant the good economic is which everyone had an enough money for his life;NOT like was in BC (before Christ) centuries which all money must go to prince or king or what ever without any Christian love and justice to poor people .

Post 29 Dec 2011, 13:16
khatch

khatch
Hello,
I here is a big crisis in the ISLAMIC Egyptian Parliament now...
Please read it carefully:

[url] http://www.raymondibrahim.com/11630/islam-death-sex-necrophilia [/url] Shocked

[url] http://www.raymondibrahim.com/9865/the-perverse-sexual-habits-of-the-prophet [/url] Rolling Eyes Confused

Post 03 Jun 2012, 20:20
khatch

khatch
Hello;
And here is a good news for the Arab people who lives in the Middle East and the North of Africa , NOW the Hayat TV available on the NileSat Satellite with the following frequency:

SAT: NileSat
frequency: 11353
Polarity: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 27500
FEC: 5/6

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
http://hayatv.tv/
Smile

Post 02 Jul 2012, 18:29

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

< Last Thread | Next Thread >