flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Important for Peace

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hi
I want to share with all of you this topic link , so please read it and understand it for Important for Peace
[url] http://www.raymondibrahim.com/9873/zakaria-botros-islam-scourge-returns [/url]

and this reality : [url] http://www.raymondibrahim.com/10912/iraq-christians-near-extinction [/url]

and please looking the site too :
[url] http://www.raymondibrahim.com [/url]

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 22 Dec 2011, 02:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
I think that if you want to achieve peace then the way to do it is to stop fighting each other. I makes no difference what religion people claim to have, it is all about actions.
Post 22 Dec 2011, 03:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
smiddy



Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 559
smiddy
revolution wrote:
I think that if you want to achieve peace then the way to do it is to stop fighting each other. I makes no difference what religion people claim to have, it is all about actions.
...and tolerance.
Post 22 Dec 2011, 07:47
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hello !
"smiddy" wrote:
smiddy wrote:
revolution wrote:
I think that if you want to achieve peace then the way to do it is to stop fighting each other. I makes no difference what religion people claim to have, it is all about actions.
...and tolerance.


I think you are wrong , because you must repair the human thoughts (specially the Islamic religion ) before repair their actions . Smile

(Mat 5:21 KJV) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

(Mat 5:22 KJV) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

(Mat 5:23 KJV) Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

(Mat 5:24 KJV) Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

(Mat 5:25 KJV) Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

(Mat 5:26 KJV) Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

[edited]: this comment is for "revolution" in the first place then to "smiddy" if he meant (What "revolution" said before + " ...and tolerance. " ) Surprised

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior


Last edited by khatch on 24 Dec 2011, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Dec 2011, 17:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
smiddy



Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 559
smiddy
I am not wrong, you are wrong!
Post 22 Dec 2011, 22:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AsmGuru62



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 1409
Location: Toronto, Canada
AsmGuru62
All religions are wrong!
I like buddhism however, very peaceful.
Post 23 Dec 2011, 15:28
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
AsmGuru62 wrote:
All religions are wrong!
I like buddhism however, very peaceful.


Well, so then tell us : what is in the Buddhism very peaceful than the Gospel ? Smile

And I have a small question is the Buddhism a religion or what is it ? Wink

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 24 Dec 2011, 11:33
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
Religions have so much influence in our lives hence the plane that hit the twin towers(in the name of Allah). And all the so called christians raping kids every day calling it a cleansing ritual.

I'm a christian myself and to me, religion is just a community where you learn more of what you believe in. The good thing about it is that no one forces you to do so. And I just don't want to get too immersed in it because you end up judging other people like you are right and they are wrong(of course some are morally wrong).

All I want to do is love and be loved, that's it.
Post 24 Dec 2011, 12:26
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hello,human people,and Merry Christmas ( Jesus Christ )

typedef wrote:
Religions have so much influence in our lives hence the plane that hit the twin towers(in the name of Allah). And all the so called christians raping kids every day calling it a cleansing ritual.

I'm a christian myself and to me, religion is just a community where you learn more of what you believe in. The good thing about it is that no one forces you to do so. And I just don't want to get too immersed in it because you end up judging other people like you are right and they are wrong(of course some are morally wrong).

All I want to do is love and be loved, that's it.


Well,Well !
Here is a big misunderstanding Confused , because We can NOT add moral things to any religions because we are NOT holy prophets ; but all we can do is that :
1) Accept all that prophet's religion and his preaching ( Muhammad the terrorist) or ( the LORD GOD Jesus Christ ) as all of it .
2) Refusing all that prophet's religion and his preaching ( Muhammad the terrorist) or ( the LORD GOD Jesus Christ ) as all of it .


And you again misunderstood me: I am NOT judging other people ;BUT I want to repair their false thoughts (which leading to moral wrong actions and terrorism) by giving them the GOOD replacement religion of the LIVING Jesus Christ Wink

And about your sentence " And all the so called christians raping kids every day calling it a cleansing ritual. " I want from you to tell us :
Is that from the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ or NOT ?
And is the Catholic Church said : their actions legal in the Christianity and Gospel ; OR apologized for that ?

In the other side (your sentence ) " the plane that hit the twin towers(in the name of Allah). "
Did you know that all the Arabic and Islamic religion leaders DID NOT judging this action because it is called " Jihad " (which means :fighting ALL nations by killing them if they NOT converted to Islam
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ( or pay huge tax capitation for making them alive Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ) which is an essential Islamic religion base ( well because of this base the Islam spread-ed wide is the world Evil or Very Mad )


and finally :
I can read and write and speak to Arabic language (the languge of the Islam religion ) very well Cool

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 24 Dec 2011, 14:07
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JohnFound



Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Posts: 3500
Location: Bulgaria
JohnFound
khatch, there are reasons for the wars - money and power (that means more money). The religion is always only camouflage!
The Islamic nations just use the religion as a weapon in the war, but the reasons for this war is not the Islam itself.
Note that the most powerful war starter now is a Cristian country, that have "In god we trust" as a official motto.
Post 24 Dec 2011, 14:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hello!
Please ,give me examples and references NOT floating Ideas , Because we are logical humans Cool

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 24 Dec 2011, 14:38
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JohnFound



Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Posts: 3500
Location: Bulgaria
JohnFound
Example? There are many. In this very moment - the people bombing the Libyan towns and killing children are Christians and civilized Europeans. They do all this cruelty under the flags of the democracy and humanity. But the victims probably are not agree.
Post 24 Dec 2011, 14:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
Katch
Islam is just a religion just like any other out there with it's own weird beliefs and teachings.

There are RADICAL and MODERATE Muslims. The word MUSLIM is a burden on the moderate because they are ashamed that people will think of them as terrorists. On the other hand, the RADICALS(mostly terrorists) will hide behind it and use it as the reason for their actions.

The same thing, I hate to be called names because my fellow Christians act in a bad manner.

but there are fat people here in US and I ain't one
Post 24 Dec 2011, 14:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hi!
JohnFound wrote:
Example? There are many. In this very moment - the people bombing the Libyan towns and killing children are Christians and civilized Europeans. They do all this cruelty under the flags of the democracy and humanity. But the victims probably are not agree.


Well .
Honestly ;Please tell us the truth :
Do you think this war on Libya for Jesus Christ and under the flag of his Christianity in his Gospel ?
(Mat 5:9 KJV) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

In the other side :
Did you know that this war called and allowed by the Arab Countries leaders ? Exclamation Question Exclamation
Or even knew that this war for the Islamic religion leaders said : معمر القذافي كافر which means Mo'amar AlQadaf'fy is infidel . Which means in the Islam : you must be killed in the name of Allah because you named infidel ? Question Exclamation Exclamation Surprised

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 24 Dec 2011, 16:56
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hello!
typedef wrote:
Katch
Islam is just a religion just like any other out there with it's own weird beliefs and teachings.

There are RADICAL and MODERATE Muslims.

but there are fat people here in US and I ain't one


Well !
You said that because you do NOT know the Arabic language like me Sad
But the truth is : There is NO RADICAL and MODERATE Muslims.
because "Muhammad" said is his Quran :
(Sura Al Anfal 8: 65) “ O Prophet rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are
twenty amongst you, patint and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a
hundred they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people
without understanding”

and this is a small PDF file I hope everyone read it carefully,please Cool


Description: contains PDF
Download
Filename: 01.zip
Filesize: 164.6 KB
Downloaded: 225 Time(s)


_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 24 Dec 2011, 17:17
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
Bro. Sorry to say this, but I'd rather be pondering of a way to hack revolution's computer instead of reading "religious PDFs".
Post 24 Dec 2011, 23:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
typedef wrote:
Bro. Sorry to say this, but I'd rather be pondering of a way to hack revolution's computer instead of reading "religious PDFs".
So you claim to follow a religion and yet you attempt to cause harm, pain and inconvenience to others. Methinks you are not being entirely honest with yourself.
Post 25 Dec 2011, 01:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
revolution
You have feelings too ?
Post 25 Dec 2011, 01:27
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hello !
revolution wrote:
So you claim to follow a religion and yet you attempt to cause harm, pain and inconvenience to others. Methinks you are not being entirely honest with yourself.


Well .
I know what Jesus Christ said:
(Mat 7:1 BBE) Be not judges of others, and you will not be judged.

(Mat 7:2 BBE) For as you have been judging, so you will be judged, and with your measure will it be measured to you.

(Mat 7:3 BBE) And why do you take note of the grain of dust in your brother's eye, but take no note of the bit of wood which is in your eye?

(Mat 7:4 BBE) Or how will you say to your brother, Let me take out the grain of dust from your eye, when you yourself have a bit of wood in your eye?

(Mat 7:5 BBE) You false one, first take out the bit of wood from your eye, then will you see clearly to take out the grain of dust from your brother's eye.


BUT he said too:
(Mat 7:15 BBE) Be on the watch for false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inside they are cruel wolves.

(Mat 7:16 BBE) By their fruits you will get knowledge of them. Do men get grapes from thorns or figs from thistles?

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 25 Dec 2011, 01:45
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
khatch



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 68
khatch
Hi!
typedef wrote:
Bro. Sorry to say this, but I'd rather be pondering of a way to hack revolution's computer instead of reading "religious PDFs".

Well.
Then who tell you ' If you made peace to civil neighbors by revealing the false religion "Islam" ,then you are not a hacker of computer ?' Question Exclamation

_________________
Jesus Christ is our Savior
Post 25 Dec 2011, 01:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.