flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > on going SHTF, Syria & Iran

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Masood.Sandking



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Location: Iran
Masood.Sandking
some people says Iran is dangereous, but when Iran just started a war on other countries like US or Iraq? or when Iran colonized other countries?
Quote:
does that mean you agree to let iran have nukes?

we are not agree with other countries to have nuke... but they have... then if we create nuke, they must shut up!
we say we will not create nuke... you can believe it or not... but know that these days no one can use atomic bombs like US did eariler...
I'm not agree with our leaders... they don't do what they say... but it does not means i'm agree with other countries to interference.
Post 09 Oct 2012, 01:25
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
sleepsleep wrote:
iran were offered help for civilian nuclear energy, but they reject, they want whole process on their own...which translates to build bomb.

religion doesn't use logic, they base on so called holy book,
and islam is dangerous, together with crazy mullah, they can turn this world into hell.

In my opinion, Iran's attempt to develop its own nuclear weapon has very little to do with any kind of religion.

This thead is interesting, with some thoughtful posts, however, no one seems to realize that in ancient times, 2500 years ago, Iran/Persia was the dominant political power in the world, i.e. the so called "superpower", using today's popular terminology.

The Persians are both proud, and well educated. They are also surrounded by forces hostile to them, not just because of utterly insane Shia Islam.

Israel has had its own nuclear weapons for some time. Neither China nor Russia is likely to come to Iran's aide, if Israel attacks.

Personally, if I had to choose, between a nuclear Iran, versus a nuclear Pakistan, I know where my vote would go. Pakistan strikes me, at least, as a much more dangerous country than Iran, despite a nominal adherence to Sunni Islam.

The future will be very grim, compared with the last three decades. Dirty bombs will become the norm, delivered by tiny, cheap, drone planes. No amount of hostility, UN this or that, israeli threats, or USA embargoes will change the new reality.

The theft of the land of the Palestinians has not been forgotten, and will ultimately lead to reprisals, with the downfall of the regime in Tel Aviv. Of course, I blame the whole mess on Intel, for awarding the contract to design the FPU to the Israelis. Had they given it to the Persians, instead, all this trouble could have been avoided.....

Rolling Eyes
Post 09 Oct 2012, 13:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

In my opinion, Iran's attempt to develop its own nuclear weapon has very little to do with any kind of religion.

well, the reason i said so is because their ideas of 12th imam, the chosen one that will rule this earth, and earth only got islam as its religion.

their idea of bringing imam mahdi out, to help them conquer this world,

if you somehow aware of the muhamd history, they will compromise when they are weak, but once they grow strong, they will do destruction, spreading their islam by force, protection money for non-moslem and much more.

i dare to say, it is islam or dead scenario if they emerge as super power.

Quote:

The theft of the land of the Palestinians has not been forgotten

this actually bring out one question,

could a country expand their territory nowadays?

who draw the countries border?

and what year of border should we use, and why must we use that year of border?
Post 10 Oct 2012, 15:01
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ManOfSteel



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1154
ManOfSteel
Tyler wrote:
They know that if they did get a warhead off the ground, Israel (and probably the US) would decimate them.

Let's not forget one thing here: geography. Israel is barely more than 22,000 km2 while Iran is more than 1,600,000 km2.
Iran would most probably never attack Jerusalem because that would mean killing many Muslims and destroying Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock. This leaves just a few strategic cities such as Tel Aviv, Ashdod, Haifa, Dimona, Nahariya, etc.
You do realize that if the Iron Dome system gets saturated with any kind of coordinated attacks from Iran, the Palestinian Territories, Egypt/Sinai, South Lebanon or any smaller combination of these (even with lower-grade unguided rockets), then the fate of Israel is sealed since any non-conventional attack can then eradicate it within hours and there's pretty much nothing anyone can do about it?
Add an Intifada on top of that and you have the perfect plan!


--8<--


tom tobias wrote:
In my opinion, Iran's attempt to develop its own nuclear weapon has very little to do with any kind of religion.
[...]
in ancient times, 2500 years ago, Iran/Persia was the dominant political power in the world

I can't agree more. They have been trying to restore this supremacy for decades and the regional Sunni powers don't like that at all. Not only do they hate the Shia as a religious group, considering them as heretics, but they hate Iranians as an ethnic group too ("the Persian mages" is often used by Salafis to describe them).
There's also the whole "strategic player" position, the "Palestine defender" title contest and the whole "oil" thing and you've got a wonderful mess!

The destabilization of Syria - mainly the work of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and their agents - is the first step in a plan to neutralize the Persian threat: cut off Hezballah from Iran, destroy Iran's main ally in the region and install a Brotherhood-led Client State. The next step I guess is to keep Iran busy with Balochistan.

Of course Iraq may fall in the Iranian camp at any time, thanks to Dubya. The USA has such a bizarre leadership! LOL


--8<--


sleepsleep wrote:
there is no good guy, but this bad guy is the craziest.

It all depends on perspective. YMMV!

sleepsleep wrote:
well, the reason i said so is because their ideas of 12th imam, the chosen one that will rule this earth

Yeah well, every people has its own prophecy. Every people is daddy's "Chosen People". And once in a while someone hears voices and says God is speaking to him. C'est la vie!

sleepsleep wrote:
i dare to say, it is islam or dead scenario if they emerge as super power.

What do you mean by "if"? Christianity and Judaism are religions of the past it seams. Islam will very likely continue its resurgence and will be the main religion of this century. With 1.5 billion believers, it will be the biggest religious group.
In Europe, Muslims are still multiplying fast and Europeans have fertility rates much lower than the average replacement rate of ~2.1 child per woman; some rates are so low the trend is virtually impossible to reverse already.
Demographics and a conversion chain reaction will bring about the prophesied Califate. I'd say 50 to 100 years tops.

sleepsleep wrote:
could a country expand their territory nowadays?

Probably, but IMO it's counterproductive. Backward "strategists" think in obsolete ways. Just look at the French strategists during WWII still thinking from their WWI perspective. They didn't see the Blitzkrieg coming.
Well, same here, merely conquering territory is not really useful anymore. Within a global economy, controlling resource flows and expanding your network is how you become successful. Just look at China expanding everywhere, even in Afghanistan, as the NATO powers are getting ready to leave in two years time. Or look at Qatar and how they're literally buying their way into Europe and the USA!
Post 10 Oct 2012, 20:58
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Masood.Sandking



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Location: Iran
Masood.Sandking
Quote:
well, the reason i said so is because their ideas of 12th imam, the chosen one that will rule this earth, and earth only got islam as its religion.

their idea of bringing imam mahdi out, to help them conquer this world,


I think 12 imam is not our idea it's sentece of Muhammad! He said these before his death. That's interesting to know a lot of resources about Shia and Imam Ali are written by Sunni scholars...
12th imam is chosen by God, but he comes when peoples (not only muslims) want him... that's the reason of why he is at second absence yet... he act like first imam... first imam reigned after too many years when peoples requested.
if imam Mahdi comes out, do you think he will help muslim countries to conquer the world?! you should read more! muslim countries are infected... I think first of all, cleaning them is more necessary!

Quote:
if you somehow aware of the muhamd history, they will compromise when they are weak, but once they grow strong, they will do destruction, spreading their islam by force, protection money for non-moslem and much more.

all countries wants to capture others somehow! by a religion... by anything you can imagine...
it's not related to Islam. and that's not idea of Islam to force people. but i'm agree that religion is a tool in hands of our leaders... not just islam, all religions...

(sorry for english!)
Post 10 Oct 2012, 22:14
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Masood.Sandking



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Location: Iran
Masood.Sandking
Quote:
this actually bring out one question,

could a country expand their territory nowadays?

who draw the countries border?

and what year of border should we use, and why must we use that year of border?


Yes.

Essentially people must draw borders. people of cities A and B wants to join together... so they can... but in fact usually it happens by war and forcing each other...

Until the owners don't want to be united anymore...

i think this is a pecefully way... there should be no totality when members don't want...

(sorry for english!)
Post 11 Oct 2012, 08:15
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
ManOfSteel wrote:

It all depends on perspective. YMMV!

yeah,

ManOfSteel wrote:

What do you mean by "if"? Christianity and Judaism are religions of the past it seams. Islam will very likely continue its resurgence and will be the main religion of this century. With 1.5 billion believers, it will be the biggest religious group.
In Europe, Muslims are still multiplying fast and Europeans have fertility rates much lower than the average replacement rate of ~2.1 child per woman; some rates are so low the trend is virtually impossible to reverse already.
Demographics and a conversion chain reaction will bring about the prophesied Califate. I'd say 50 to 100 years tops.

just hope humanity will see through this religion,
religions overall, damn evil.

Masood.Sandking wrote:

I think 12 imam is not our idea it's sentece of Muhammad! He said these before his death. That's interesting to know a lot of resources about Shia and Imam Ali are written by Sunni scholars...
12th imam is chosen by God, but he comes when peoples (not only muslims) want him... that's the reason of why he is at second absence yet... he act like first imam... first imam reigned after too many years when peoples requested.
if imam Mahdi comes out, do you think he will help muslim countries to conquer the world?! you should read more! muslim countries are infected... I think first of all, cleaning them is more necessary!

all the lies.
and imam mahdi will come out and continue cover the previous lies.

all these stupid things.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 12:29
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Masood.Sandking



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Location: Iran
Masood.Sandking
Quote:
all the lies.
and imam mahdi will come out and continue cover the previous lies.

all these stupid things.


How you can claim that all of these are lies?! if you don't have proof, you can say your opinion with respect.
You say two different things:
1. all of these are lies ...
2. imam mahdi come out and ...
if these are lies, then there is no imam, even if we claim that someone is imam, he must prove it by some miracles that YOU BELIEVE. if he can't then you can reject him. but you didn't see anything until now. then i'm wondering how you can claim something!
friend, this is optional to accept islam (not muslims) or not, but you don't have to strongly say that beliefs of other people are lies.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 13:54
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
lies = which is not truth, false statement,

first, because now, i see no truth in those books.
the mahdi is like windows 7. kernel32.dll, user32.dll with MORE features!!

because there is no way you gonna accept mahdi who claim momad is fraud, jesus is fraud, moses is fraud.

Masood.Sandking, please continue believe alah, or momad, or superman, batman.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 14:55
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
008.039
YUSUFALI: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.
PICKTHAL: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.
SHAKIR: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

fight them,
now, what you mean by fight?
people can come up with thousand interpretation, but "fight them",

those moslem got "responsibility" to force spread islam (fight them) because aloh said, "fight them" first,

now, the moslem start fight them, and the condition to ignore those non-moslem is unless they cease. wtf logic is that.

so, in islam, nobody can fight alah, insult alah, because, the result is, moslem will fight them until they shut up,


"behead those who insult prophet"
this is exactly what alah want from moslem.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 15:06
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.


fight them, until they pay $$$ and willing to submit.

wtf is that.

why can't just leave those non-moslem away, they are happy with their life, they don't need alah.

but no way,

moslem MUST fight those who believe not in alah.

maybe these verse are not from alah, if it was from alah, alah will say,
fight those who believe no in ME and judgement day, how is that alah call himself alah.

whatever....
Post 11 Oct 2012, 15:21
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Masood.Sandking



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Location: Iran
Masood.Sandking
hey friend.
Quote:
because there is no way you gonna accept mahdi who claim momad is fraud, jesus is fraud, moses is fraud.

Who told you these?! I didn't heard something like that before!
Mahdi is fully compatible with others! like 16-bit programs on 80386!
Quote:
Masood.Sandking, please continue believe alah, or momad, or superman, batman.

How do you know i'm believing Allah, Mohammad or ...?
I'm just saying something that i know...
sometimes i have argument with muslims... sometimes with non-muslims...
how do you know i'm muslim?
Quote:
YUSUFALI: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.
PICKTHAL: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.
SHAKIR: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

A Question: Do you know who are THEM?...
Quote:
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

I have to ask this question. if i found a logical answer i will try to translate!
but right now i think you should read entire text not just a part of it. like last one.
it's not fair to seperate a sentence from a book and judge!!!

it's my opinion now!
anyway... maybe i'm wrong, maybe not... but don't play with this kind of things like superman or batman stories!
Post 11 Oct 2012, 17:42
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
maybe what a person believe is not important, after all, it is their own life, they choose what makes them feel secure, confident, happy and etc.

i don't know whats your religion, and people are free to believe what they like, of course, people are assume to be able to accept critic from others.

reactions from critic,
1st, we see what other present, is it true what they said,
2nd, we ignore and assume they are dumb.
3rd, we silent them.


Quote:

A Question: Do you know who are THEM?...

like i said, they are open to different kind of interpretation,
of course, this book is promised to be presented in a clear, without ambiguous, and now you ask me who are THEM, does this show, verses are open to many interpretation?

Quote:

it's not fair to seperate a sentence from a book and judge!!!

then what make a verse a verse?
is that human who divide those verses, or god?

Quote:

but don't play with this kind of things like superman or batman stories!

no, i didn't play,
we all know, moslem are very sensitive human,

but if you willing to open up the mind, you would see, there are not much different between religion, and those fiction stories.
Post 11 Oct 2012, 18:19
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Masood.Sandking



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Location: Iran
Masood.Sandking
Quote:
of course, this book is promised to be presented in a clear, without ambiguous, and now you ask me who are THEM, does this show, verses are open to many interpretation?

that was my question too!
why too many interpretation? they say the reason is that Quran has different layers for different people... but our question still remains... why dissension on same book, when it says it's clear?

anyway... it's clear that religion is a tool for leaders over the world... whether it's good or bad...
Post 11 Oct 2012, 20:06
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8900
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
why too many interpretation?
idk, but most moslem i met claim there is no dissension, but they can accept different sect, different understanding, where the sunni claim the syiah is not moslem and so on, yeah, although they read the same book.

it just funny, how they claim this tiny book contained the answer about this life and so on.

there are lots of claims made by moslem, in fact, they openly correct christian, saying it is not jesus who die on the cross, christian is corrupted and so on, (well, omniscient god try to correct the lies he allowed before)

once people enroll particular religion, they feel secure, confident because they got the know how regarding to questions about life & after life, this bring up the same idea i talk before,

not everybody deserve to know about truth,
only those who really seek will get hold the truth.

Masood.Sandking wrote:

anyway... it's clear that religion is a tool for leaders over the world... whether it's good or bad...

agree with you, it is a tool to control, mind control, behaviour control and $$
all the praise resulted some sort of acknowledgement regarding god,
the god is powerful, omniscient, merciful, and bla bla.

and how that is not mind conditioning?
Post 13 Oct 2012, 00:34
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.