flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > let's go chat about lottery, ... and other offtopic stuff

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
tom tobias wrote:
It should be borne in mind, too, I think, that at least one of the earlier conferences was financially subsidized by a generous contribution from one of the forum members.
Maybe we should ask typedef to make a small donation. Given that he is inexplicably loaded, I believe that he is more than happy to do so! Right? Rolling Eyes

Wink

revolution's note: This was split from the "fasmcon web site" topic.
Post 25 Oct 2011, 06:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
Maybe we should ask typedef to make a small donation. Given that he is inexplicably loaded ...
Well so are you! Wink
Post 25 Oct 2011, 07:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
Maybe we should ask typedef to make a small donation. Given that he is inexplicably loaded ...
Well so are you! Wink
I wish I could actually claim those lottery prizes! If so, I would not be in such a pathetic state! Crying or Very sad
Post 25 Oct 2011, 11:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
I was in Poland just recently for two weeks and I had secretly hoped that the conference could be on (anywhere in Europe would have been fine) and I would attend.
You tell us the same story every year! Mad

You will never attend the conference because you need to conceal your true identity!

Wink
Post 25 Oct 2011, 12:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
You tell us the same story every year! Mad
Hehe, I've never been to anywhere in Europe (except Malta) before this year. The only other time I've ever been close was when I was in England. But at that time my travel schedule would not allow any off days to attend.
YONG wrote:
You will never attend the conference because you need to conceal your true identity!
Hmm, well, I could still conceal my true identity if I did attend. But perhaps I am not concealing anything. Did you consider that revolution is my real name?
Post 25 Oct 2011, 12:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
You tell us the same story every year! Mad
Hehe, I've never been to anywhere in Europe (except Malta) before this year. The only other time I've ever been close was when I was in England. But at that time my travel schedule would not allow any off days to attend.
You know what I mean. Every year you make up silly excuses. We are sick of them! Mad

revolution wrote:
YONG wrote:
You will never attend the conference because you need to conceal your true identity!
Hmm, well, I could still conceal my true identity if I did attend. But perhaps I am not concealing anything. Did you consider that revolution is my real name?
Is it your first name or last name? Rolling Eyes

Wink
Post 25 Oct 2011, 12:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
YONG wrote:
You know what I mean. Every year you make up silly excuses. We are sick of them! Mad
Oh, I see. Well in that case you are correct. Razz
YONG wrote:
Is it your first name or last name?
What makes you think I have more than one name?
Post 25 Oct 2011, 12:51
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MazeGen



Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 975
Location: Czechoslovakia
MazeGen
The topic is "fasmcon web site", which clearly excludes your "let's go chat about lottery, places that revolution visited in Europe, and our favorite topic, true revolution's identity".
Post 25 Oct 2011, 13:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
MazeGen wrote:
The topic is "fasmcon web site", which clearly excludes your "let's go chat about lottery, places that revolution visited in Europe, and our favorite topic, true revolution's identity".
I am so sorry. Embarassed

Please ask a mod to delete those useless messages.

Well, revolution is a mod, too! Wink
Post 25 Oct 2011, 14:00
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 1411
Location: Toronto, Canada
AsmGuru62
I recently was getting into some lottery algorithms, but
no matter how good my RNGs were or all different techniques - no luck.

I do not really play - but I run my code and generate, say 200 tickets.
Then when comes the 'real' results - I see if I can even return the money back for these 200 tickets.

As I said, no matter how I tried to complicate my algos - no luck.
Strange, eh?..

If anyone knows some sites where I can get some new info on the algos - let me know... and we can arrange something if I win.

Smile
Post 25 Oct 2011, 14:09
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4238
Location: 2018
edfed
lottery is resolved with probabilities, and probabilities are always in favor to the bank.
Post 25 Oct 2011, 16:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
neville



Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 507
Location: New Zealand
neville
YONG wrote:
You tell us the same story every year! Mad

You will never attend the conference because you need to conceal your true identity!

Wink
Well I know revolution's true identity, and when I receive revolution's generous financial contribution to me to keep his identity secret, I will gladly make a similarly generous contribution to fasmcon Wink
@rev 5 million dollars would be acceptable. You can easily earn that by doing a little programming Laughing

_________________
FAMOS - the first memory operating system
Post 25 Oct 2011, 21:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17287
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Okay nev, that's a deal. I just need you to fax me a copy of your lawyers credentials to ensure you are the right person to give the $5M to.
Post 26 Oct 2011, 02:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  


< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on YouTube, Twitter.

Website powered by rwasa.