flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > gangsta-banks?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
debt for france is 84.6% of the 2011 Gross Domestic Product, approximatelly 1,400 trillions €uros.

imagine, we can pay the debt. and then, have a 0 € debt for france, or $0 debt for USA.

what whould happen after?

anyone have an idea?

because i have one:

ones the debt is ended, very soon after, economy can crash.
inflation can become very high.
just because the balance between what we have, and what have creditor will induce a sort of governmental & economical switching.
something like the pole rotation of the sun that happens periodically, and is source of many problems for human infrastructures.

this switching will appear just because:
A should repay 1000 to B
B still have 1000, A just have 1000
B will have 2000, A just have 0
and then, should contract another credit, but now, with a sort of imposed rate.
because of course, creditor is just a sort of liad, he will just say that he cannot lend money without an higher rate. because etc, etc...
just because they act just like gansters.

you know, gansters, who imposed you to pay for protection, otherwise they will crash everything you own, or just kill you.

because it is the natural way to go for them, a sort of mutant, not like hulk or gools, but more like vampires or cannibals.

i mean, why don't we exterminate them now?
what is the reason of their authority? is that legitimate? is that true that they own our world?

what can we do? because of course, it is a real problem, not just a sort of fed up impulsion.. but a real problem with real origins, real meanings, real impact on our real lifes.

first, it impose to you to participate to the game in order to obtain a good social and economical situation.
otherwise, you are just condemned to have a poor and limited life, full of basic frustrations.
can't eat good and sane food, cannot own you own little garden, you own little house, made with your own hands. you cannot just do what you want, because law tells you cannot. i take as example the marijuana. this plant is just banned from the official world, just because it have a reputation of drug.

even drugs have a wrong reputation, and become narcotic products.

instead of correcting the reason why people need drugs, they simply forbid drugs, and induce a lot of problems to people who touch it, from the legal part, and from the criminal part.

you have to make business with swindlers.
you have to make business with police, pay enormous bills, make prison and so on.

in fact, drugs useage is maybe a determining factor of the human evolution.
while our ancestors ingerated drugs, maybe they had some illuminations (moses and his burning tree, mahomet and his coran, etc...).
these hallucinations are what we believe to be god messages.
yeah.

4000 years ago, people had no culture, or very limited compared to our.
yep, it is a fact. in the past, people where less clever, smaller, maybe a little less strong than us. and they made the world we have now.
now we are strong, tall, smart, have a good general culture (even the more dumbass knows that dinosaurs existed, that europe is the father of USA, and africa the violated mother.

now we have an enormous communication bitrate. everybody have access to practically all the humanity knowledge, sometimes they use this power, sometimes not.

now, we can live twice the time they lived.
now, we have high speed vehicles.
now, we have very high buildings, many more bigger that anything made in the past.

but, the sociecty is more divided than ever, humans are of course always sexually compatible, in order to reproduce the "body", we are the owners of this planets, if we want, we can kill 99% of every animals in just one week. leaving us with just some rare monsters able to survive in the worse conditions you can imagine, and kill everything with just looking at... then, as there are no more predators for humans, nature just decided to create a subclass of human, that concider themselves as masters of the masters. they just are monkeys that stated: world is mine, and fuck you!
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
dude, go out and ejnoy life with your loved one and stop worrying about govts too much.
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:45
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

dude, go out and ejnoy life with your loved one and stop worrying about govts too much.

those events will unfold soon near your house if nobody care them now.
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:52
typedef

typedef
^^yeah? creep me out more broah, are you mushroom-bong-high already ?
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:58
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

^^yeah? creep me out more broah, are you mushroom-bong-high already ?

lol, but maybe you are still young, have no idea about those implication could bring in near future.

the whole system is designed to collapse, by the time reach, those who got no bunker will die or struggling for help.
Post 29 Sep 2011, 17:05
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
Doc once said: "Future is not written yet".
Post 29 Sep 2011, 17:11
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i always believe future is never written,
but one day, i realized, future can be predicted.
Post 29 Sep 2011, 17:38
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
No, future will never be predicted. Complexity is too great. Only in a very constrained system is prediction even possible, and furthermore such a system is not desirable for life!
Post 30 Sep 2011, 03:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it could be predicted,
just like when you see some cars signal right before the traffic light, you can predict 99% those car will drive to right after the light becomes green.

so, imo, future can be predicted once you see the pattern or clues in current situation, but there is still exception, because maybe one of the car will just drive straight instead of turning right.
Post 30 Sep 2011, 17:49
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
As someone mentioned - there is no complexity in a case of one car turning - I can predict that stone will fall down to Earth once I release it from my hand (Mr. Spock). History or economy are not that simple to predict.

Besides, the event which you are predicting requires a proper definition. Say, you want to predict that "system will collapse" - well, how do you define that event? The more complexity you put into that definition - the more impossible it would be to predict.
Post 30 Sep 2011, 20:38
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:

those who got no bunker will die or struggling for help.

If that is your prediction, then give us some supporting reasons.

Will you be there ?.... So, technology will be obsolete, right?
Post 30 Sep 2011, 21:47
edfed

edfed
i am currentlly trying to understand probabilities.

it's hard... seems to me harder than bitmagic or reccursive programming (that are still very hard domains).

trying to predict something, from the mathematic way, apparentlly is something factorial.

for example, the probability to die is 1 for everybody, on a long enough time period.

but on just a 10 years time slice, the probobility to survive is very hard to calculate.

take a simple problem:

you have 256 cardsn numered 1 to 256.

you pick 3 of them in one time.
what is the probability to take the cards 1, 2 and 3?

you take the 3 cards one after one.
what is the probability to take the card 1, followed by card 2, followed by card 3?

you take 3 cards, what is the probability to obtain 3 even cards?

you take 1 card per minute, start at midinight.
what is the probability to take the card 6 at 00:06?
at 06:06?
at hh:mm, where hh=mm?
at hh:mm where hh=mm*2?

etc...

i don't understand anything to probabilities for now;

but when i see that banks have more money than even doctors or inventors... i can ask a question... what is the probability for 50% of the world to be property of banks? 70% of the world? 90% of the world.

and there, i see that at least 90% of the world is property of banks, with a probability of 90%.
the probability to banks to own 90% of the world is bigger than the probability thay own 10% of the world.
to see it is property of banks, just compute this simple algo:

company A own 51% of company B stock.
B owns 51% of C
C owns 51% of D
etc...

A is a bank
B is a software editor
C is a hardware company
D is a multimedia company
etc...

then, everything is leaded by A.
means that the probability to A to own 90% of the world to be true, more than false.

what is the mathematic probability for the previous condition to be true?
what is the probability for the next huge plane to be a boeing model?
to be a airbus model?
to be another brand model?
to be 10% bigger than european A380?
what is the probability for this future plane project to be owned by
USA bank?
european bank?
british bank?
asian bank?
not a bank?

Laughing
Post 01 Oct 2011, 11:04
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
By your logic - if I have a 100K in a bank - bank 'owns' it.
I doubt it.
Post 01 Oct 2011, 12:03
typedef

typedef
bill gates does..
Post 01 Oct 2011, 16:56

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: