flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > mushroom trip log

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i haven't yet got chance to try some sort of mushroom, been longing to test it and see the mushroom reality,

i guess most of the guys here already tried and maybe some, horrified by what they saw.

but i don't know what mushroom should i get? u guys got any idea, is it dry mushroom, or packet mushroom that we can buy from the market?

or whatever mushroom (maybe we dry it under sun shine) will have that "tripping" effect?

please provide "answer" as you see fit, just wanna try, lock myself in a room, and chew this mushroom and see the result.

edfed, u got extra mushroom? :p
Post 29 Sep 2011, 13:08
f0dder

f0dder
If you're going to experiment with mind-altering substances, then:

1) find a source you trust. Don't buy from a stranger at a market. At best you'll get something noneffective, at worst you'll get something you didn't bargain for. Psilocybin mushrooms are pretty easy to find in the wild, anyway.
2) be somewhere safe, with somebody you trust, and with somebody who's not going to intoxicate himself. Make sure there will be no unexpected outside interference.
3) don't do it if you don't feel in balance with yourself.
4) be prepared that it's not going to be anything like anything you've read about.
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
thanks f0dder for the advice,
1, i think it is illegal in my country, so nobody sell it in open market,

Quote:

Psilocybin mushrooms are pretty easy to find in the wild

asia? malaysia?

2. ok, i locked myself in my room. nothing but empty room.

3. i am well ready Smile

4. i want to see magic in conscious mode Smile
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:24
f0dder

f0dder
sleepsleep wrote:
f0dder wrote:
Psilocybin mushrooms are pretty easy to find in the wild
asia? malaysia?
I believe so, yes - you should be able to find them in the wild in large parts of the world.

sleepsleep wrote:
2. ok, i locked myself in my room. nothing but empty room.
Alone isn't such a great idea, especially when you don't have any prior experience. Nature works a lot better than indoors, but indoors is safer.

sleepsleep wrote:
4. i want to see magic in conscious mode Smile
It's in your head much more so than in your eyes.

Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:47
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
i smell...*SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*, ...A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY !

PS: see you on the other side. and whatever happens, know that the world is a cube.

Last edited by typedef on 29 Sep 2011, 16:53; edited 1 time in total
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:50
bitshifter

bitshifter
Whatever happened to good old fashioned LSD?
The problem with wild mushrooms is that the
potency varies quite a lot, so some are weak
and some are very strong, you never know...
Go find a hippie and get the real deal.
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:53
typedef

typedef
or a yardie
Post 29 Sep 2011, 16:54
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

It's in your head much more so than in your eyes.

Smile good... :p
Post 29 Sep 2011, 17:07
typedef

typedef
so all of you here have tried abusive substances before? What compels such a normal person to want to consume substance they know too much of it their bodies can't handle?

@sleepsleep Here's my advice, you want the best stuff to get you higher than you've ever been?.....drink bleach and corrosive acid !...best one from my chemist

Last edited by typedef on 30 Sep 2011, 02:09; edited 1 time in total
Post 29 Sep 2011, 17:33
Tyler

Tyler
sleepsleep wrote:
i haven't yet got chance to try some sort of mushroom, been longing to test it and see the mushroom reality,

i guess most of the guys here already tried and maybe some, horrified by what they saw.

but i don't know what mushroom should i get? u guys got any idea, is it dry mushroom, or packet mushroom that we can buy from the market?

or whatever mushroom (maybe we dry it under sun shine) will have that "tripping" effect?

please provide "answer" as you see fit, just wanna try, lock myself in a room, and chew this mushroom and see the result.

I haven't done anything hard like that (except dextro, I had a full on delirium trip on it once, that's when I quit), though I would if anyone had some around here. My motivation for wanting to alter my consciousness is that it's interesting and that it makes everything 10x more enjoyable.

As for identifying sources: there's a lot of tutorials on spotting dealers, all over the internet. There are probably some by people from your country, who would be able to give more specifics than me.

For info about what the experience will be like or how to identify stuff: erowid.org is a good place for identification information and also a lot of people's descriptions of their trips.
Post 30 Sep 2011, 00:44
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Post 30 Sep 2011, 03:07
Tyler

Tyler
Of course seeing the world through in a whole different way will change peoples' personalities. I wouldn't be surprised if people who've had "mystical experiences" on marijuana didn't have different personalities afterwards.

That article did characterize the changes as positive, which is way off from what I was expecting. I was expecting something more along the lines that they make you more psychotic-like, which is a belief often repeated.
Post 30 Sep 2011, 23:37
f0dder

f0dder
Tyler wrote:
I haven't done anything hard like that (except dextro, I had a full on delirium trip on it once, that's when I quit), though I would if anyone had some around here. My motivation for wanting to alter my consciousness is that it's interesting and that it makes everything 10x more enjoyable.
High-dose DXM can be a lot more earth-shattering than shrooms. And considering kiddies who play with it tend to get it from cough-syrup which often includes other reagents, like paracetamol (quite liver damaging in high doses), it's something to be quite careful with.

Dexofan (DXM and no other additives) was changed from over-the-counter to receipt-only in .dk because a couple of teenagers died from it (or rather, it was changed the SECOND time a couple of teenagers died from it, with the the pharmaceutical companies denying it had ever happened before). What was missing from the public information, though, was the idiots had mixed it with high amounts of alcohol and ecstacy (probably the poor street variant with no MDMA but a far amount of amphetamine).

I had expected quite different content with that headline Smile - the actual content doesn't surprise me. At the other end of the spectre is HPPD, which isn't as pleasant... but at least not as severe as personality disorders. Happened to a guy I used to know, after he had stuffed his head with basically anything he could find, every weekend (and some weekdays) for over a year.

If you're going to play, know that it can have consequences. Play safe. Research the ingredients carefully, and never do stuff at random.

Tyler wrote:
I was expecting something more along the lines that they make you more psychotic-like, which is a belief often repeated.
That would be cocaine.

Post 02 Oct 2011, 18:58
edfed

edfed
sleepsleep wrote:

i don't have mushrooms, but i know that it's posible to buy spores (mushrooms seeds) on the internet, and grow them in a bag of earth, in some obscure and wet room, to get psyhedelic mushrooms.

but i dont know more about them.

what i prefer with mushroom if food models, like coprins chevelus, cèpes des pins, cèpes des chênes, lactaires delicieux, morilles, helvelles, chanterelles, vesses de loups, coulemelles. here are very good mushrooms types, i give you the french names but there are latin names, and names in any other languages.
coprin chevelu
you should take this one with the roots and the earth, and cook it soon, otherwise it will become black and liquid very fast, and do not drink alcool with thisbut it is very very very very good, fryed in olive oil for example.
cèpes
lactaires delicieux
be carefull, he have brother with white milk. the good one have a beautifull orange milk that goes out when you cut it.
etc...

what you try to find are psilocybes, amante phaloide, amanite tue mouche, amanite des cesars. each of these mushrooms are toxic and can kill or bring crsay if really huge dosage, and will induce psychedelic states in a minimal dosage.
psilocybes
amanite tue mouches
amanite phaloide

but if you plan for psychedelic mushroom, try amanita family, with very low dosages, otherwise you can die, or become very hill.

there is another plant that can be used as a psychedelic potion, and that is very comon, here, it is used as decorative plants, and it is very decorative.
it is named datura, and is vey dangerous.
every body that taked it became crazy for the rest of life. i never tryed it, and will never do, same goes for amanites mushrooms, too much people died after eating them.
you take the seeds of the plant, and simply eat them, like you can eat almonds, or things like that.
you can prepare them like tea too.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 20:45
f0dder

f0dder
edfed wrote:
you should take this one with the roots and the earth, and cook it soon, otherwise it will become black and liquid very fast, and do not drink alcool with thisbut it is very very very very good, fryed in olive oil for example.
There's a lot of very delicious-tasting mushrooms you can use for cooking, but definitely do heed edfed's warning and do research - some species have Disulfiram effects when mixed with alcohol, and you really don't want to experience that Smile

DO NOT go for the amanite family. Yes, you can get a psychedelic effect from them, but they're pretty poisonous - while it can be done if you know what you're doing, you're very likely to get severe stomach ache if you're careless, and some of the amanite species are extremely poisonous. Same kind of effect as if you take too many paracetamol painkillers, your liver quits and you'll spend a week or two at the hospital dying a slow agonizing death.

Datura is also something you'll want to stay clear of. It's one of the first psychoactive plants I read about (my dad majored in biology, his brother in biochemistry, and we've got a guy working in psychopharmaceuticals in the family too) - unless you find the idea of total blackout and later being told you've chased your girlfriend around with a knife for several hours, don't do Datura.

as bitshifter said, the psilocybin content can vary a lot in mushrooms, even for the same species, so err on the side of caution - better to only achieve a small buzz than going to the psychiatric ward. For most people, it's going to be a safe and interesting experience, but brain chemistry is extremely delicate - you do run the risk of triggering latent schizophrenia, or "Just plain old having a very nasty experience" - which is why you shouldn't do it alone. ~6 hours is a very long time if your world is falling apart.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 21:59
edfed

edfed
maybe mushrooms are very easy to simulate with assembly?

from the growing point of view, and the expansion of the roots network point of view too.

i wonder what very cool effects can bring such a code demo if coded.

imagine, roots in light blue, expanding like some sparkles, and muchrooms, appearing periodically, at some node, like explosions.

imagine this computed in a 3D way, and displayed on a mode 13h screen... Laughing

that would be in interresting demo code to code...
Post 02 Oct 2011, 23:21
typedef

typedef
edfed wrote:

maybe mushrooms are very easy to simulate with assembly?

Code:
MAX_DAMAGE EQU 100 ;100 % Fun !! \m/

BONG_TYPE_MUSHROOM EQU 0x0

struct BONG 
         dwDamage dd ?
         dwType      dd ?
ends

myBong BONG MAX_DAMAGE, BONG_TYPE_MUSHROOM

stdcall SmokeTheFuckingBong,myBong

\m/
Post 03 Oct 2011, 00:59
HyperVista

HyperVista
f0dder wrote:
If you're going to experiment with mind-altering substances, then:

1) find a source you trust. Don't buy from a stranger at a market. At best you'll get something noneffective, at worst you'll get something you didn't bargain for. Psilocybin mushrooms are pretty easy to find in the wild, anyway.
2) be somewhere safe, with somebody you trust, and with somebody who's not going to intoxicate himself. Make sure there will be no unexpected outside interference.
3) don't do it if you don't feel in balance with yourself.
4) be prepared that it's not going to be anything like anything you've read about.

Sounds like the voice of experience and reason... Very Happy
Post 03 Oct 2011, 04:35
asmhack

asmhack

I personally had some of these while I was in Amsterdam. They are in every shop for about 20 euros. Didn't see any visuals though (maybe they banned the good ones), but I felt like smoking weed for the first time (happy feelings). Anyway riding a bicycle in Voldenpark was a better spiritual experience than eating a shroom and laughing for no reason.
If you try remember not to eat more than 2 grams and have an empty stomach 3 hours before and after the consumption.
The only plus of shrooms is that they can last for about six hours.
Post 07 Oct 2011, 13:42
f0dder

f0dder
I would be very wary of stuff packaged that way, sold in a tourist city.

Kinda like the "spices" that are legally sold in headshops as "all natural ways to get high that are legal!" - it's been shown that the "herbal" content in that crap is whatever and non-effective, but the stuff has been laced with designer drugs.

That's what you get for banning nature - untested research chemicals with no quality assurance being sold to minors as "perfectly safe and legal natural highs". Wonderful.
Post 07 Oct 2011, 13:51

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: