flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > moving into dark side

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
since this world got so many injustice, so many crazy system that doesn't work, so many unfortunate happen that nobody seems to care, wealth distribution that so unequal and make rich richer and poor poorer, so many stupid religions and stupid sheep and stupid politic, all the stupid idiot war, all the stupid idiot money, power grabber.

maybe it is no use to remain in light side, being controlled by those idiots who sit on top of dark power all the time.

follow the rules, abide by rules, follow what the police and politician told you, follow what your government told you.

why we let those idiots sit on top of us when they are clearly idiot bastard?

why we let them enslave us through jobs, system, politics, media?

and why exactly should we suffer because of their games, decisions?

yeah, ma having enough with all this stupid system, it is time to go dark, the best system is no system.
Post 21 Sep 2011, 16:37
Dex4u

Dex4u
Well put sleepsleep, hope to see you on the darkside
See here: http://dex.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=637
Post 21 Sep 2011, 17:05
gabiz_ro

gabiz_ro
And in future dark side will grow and become organized just like actual system then some peoples will migrate to other "more" dark side and saga continues.
Post 21 Sep 2011, 18:30
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

And in future dark side will grow and become organized just like actual system then some peoples will migrate to other "more" dark side and saga continues.

idk bout future, but at this moment, i could only see one thing, there is no reason to play by the rules anymore...

this whole thing is crazy, this whole system is designed to collapse.
open your eyes wide, next is Syria then Iran.

then we got shitty unsettled problems in Palestine and Israel, Turkey and Israel.

all the stupid rubbish plastic that fill up the ocean,

terrorism? fuck the in the name of fucking god.

justice? fuck the fucking god too.

yeah, earthquakes is from fucking god too, fuck ur god.

genetic modified food, fuck u mosanto

nuclear bomb? when the 1st class is managed by the last class.

alien ship on the moon? where nobody on earth can know exactly what is happening out there except those who joined the mission.

i mean, fuck the whole thing.

the hard truth is there is NO solution for this whole thing. damn it.
Post 21 Sep 2011, 19:37
edfed

edfed
i will remain in the transparent side, the one that is both dark and light, depends on what is behind.

black in black, and white is white.

if, then.
Post 21 Sep 2011, 21:02
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
We have the ability to create a world government which would provide for all people and more; but it will never happen because of a few greedy people. That is the honest truth. There is no migration path from where we are to where the majority of the people on the planet want to be!

World Government: I'm talking about something more de-centralized than the internet. Something which is completely transparent and direct representation. It won't be perfect, but it will be self-documenting with direct accountability. Something which would place the long-term goals of humanity beyond corporate/individual greed.

These times require revolution.
(Not you revolution, but your comments are always appreciated.)
Post 22 Sep 2011, 03:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Note: a destructive force alone will only provoke the current power structure to fortify itself (at any cost). Which is why we are where we are!
Post 22 Sep 2011, 03:55
typedef

typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
the hard truth is there is NO solution for this whole thing. damn it.

The solution is there, just do everything by yourself Very Happy.

Make your own program (schedule), be an outcast or create your own community (live somewhere else where the word Government is never a spine chiller). Rolling Eyes
Post 22 Sep 2011, 04:38
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
sleepsleep, you too much preoccupied with a stuff going on somewhere else. This is a recipe for depression, and depression is a real disaster! I have been with depressed person for years and I know - trust me, you don't want that state of mind!

Instead, improve your own life, surroundings.
Get a good relationship and good friends - very important!
Help someone YOU SEE in need - do not think about some
global crap - can't control it, so do not think about it!
Post 22 Sep 2011, 14:25
Stephen

Stephen
bitRAKE wrote:
We have the ability to create a world government which would provide for all people and more....

I'm not at all sure where this preoccupation with the 'government' providing comes from. It almost seems like a left over thing from being a small child, when you had a couple of big strong people who took care of all your needs and provided you with things.

Governments produce nothing. Every thing the government 'provides' was taken from other people. The money and things are taken with the threat that if those people didn't give the government money and things the government will send people with guns who will take more. How can a system like that not turn evil, as the government tries to provide every thing to every one by robbing any one who actually is productive.

My utopia is a world where people learn to take care of them self and show others how to do the same. The governments only role is to see to it that the extremely small number of people who can't take care of them self are taken care of and to stop people who try to screw others over.
Post 24 Sep 2011, 18:55
asmhack

asmhack
bitRAKE wrote:
We have the ability to create a world government which would provide for all people and more; but it will never happen because of a few greedy people. That is the honest truth. There is no migration path from where we are to where the majority of the people on the planet want to be!

World Government: I'm talking about something more de-centralized than the internet. Something which is completely transparent and direct representation. It won't be perfect, but it will be self-documenting with direct accountability. Something which would place the long-term goals of humanity beyond corporate/individual greed.

Sounds like Europe! *cough*

We ought to forget about revolutions and such for the near future, maybe someday after 2060 !? Till then let's hope no WW III occurs and stop dreaming.
Post 24 Sep 2011, 22:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
AsmGuru62 wrote:

sleepsleep, you too much preoccupied with a stuff going on somewhere else. This is a recipe for depression, and depression is a real disaster! I have been with depressed person for years and I know - trust me, you don't want that state of mind!

thanks, don't worry about me,
it just the hard fact is, under such system, everybody is slave, coming 10 years, we are slave still,

and i don't think i want to be a slave Smile
Post 25 Sep 2011, 04:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Stephen wrote:

My utopia is a world where people learn to take care of them self and show others how to do the same. The governments only role is to see to it that the extremely small number of people who can't take care of them self are taken care of and to stop people who try to screw others over.

2nd
Post 25 Sep 2011, 04:27
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
See... you think of yourself as a slave, and I do not.
Big difference, even if I live from paycheck to paychek and have no savings.
Post 25 Sep 2011, 09:34
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Stephen wrote:
Totally agree, but apply this at every scale. (I'll assume your childish remarks were not ad hominem because you don't know me.)

asmhack, how is Europe direct representation or transparent? Hope without action is a dream.

Post 25 Sep 2011, 14:21
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
AsmGuru62 wrote:

See... you think of yourself as a slave, and I do not.
Big difference, even if I live from paycheck to paychek and have no savings.

so, what would happen to you if you stop doing the job you are doing right now, getting no paycheck?

or can you survive tomorrow, next week, next month without paycheck? without job?
Post 25 Sep 2011, 15:51
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
I can't.
Post 26 Sep 2011, 14:01
bitshifter

bitshifter
AsmGuru62 wrote:

so, what would happen to you if you stop doing the job you are doing right now, getting no paycheck?

or can you survive tomorrow, next week, next month without paycheck? without job?

That's me, no paycheck in last 10 years, broken, dirty, homeless...
Everything thing i possess is purely virtual.
Being poor is not bad, it gives new perspective.
The way i see it, i got one ticket for this ride of life
and i'm gonna enjoy it, not bust my balls for some pipe dream...
It seems the less money or material i have the happier i am?

Oh, and did i mention my last haircut was in 1997

Post 27 Sep 2011, 00:02
typedef

typedef
bitshifter wrote:

Oh, and did i mention my last haircut was in 1997

LOL, Let me see your picture dude
Post 27 Sep 2011, 00:55
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
bitshitfer, the numbers are growing here. If you find yourself in the Monterey Bay, CA area message me. Very Happy
Post 27 Sep 2011, 03:44

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: