flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Headaches..

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Overflowz

Overflowz
Hi, I have big problem about health.. I have really strong headaches last time.. I went to doctor and he asked if I was learning something much and I said I'm learning computer things.. He said that's the reason of that.. Does somebody had same problem when learning something very long time ? I'm learning ASM 5-6 hours in day (at least, trying). After problem, I was just trying it like less then 1 hours but still same problem at that time.. Can someone suggest me what should I do ? Doctor said your brain is overflowed Laughing
Thanks Smile
Post 05 Sep 2011, 23:58
typedef

typedef
Overflowz wrote:
Hi, I have big problem about health.. I have really strong headaches last time.. I went to doctor and he asked if I was learning something much and I said I'm learning computer things.. He said that's the reason of that.. Does somebody had same problem when learning something very long time ? I'm learning ASM 5-6 hours in day (at least, trying). After problem, I was just trying it like less then 1 hours but still same problem at that time.. Can someone suggest me what should I do ? Doctor said your brain is overflowed Laughing
Thanks Smile

Maybe he is right you are just pushing yourself too much.

First time I played chess(after being taught) I also had a massive headache .
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:13
Overflowz

Overflowz
What should I do ? Forget about it ? Confused
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:15
Coty

Coty
More Sci-fi, less code! Very Happy I watch lot's of sci-fi, 1-2 star trek episodes throughout a 3 hour coding period helps me allot! Of course allot of the time is absorbed with it, but I actually code much faster this way then if I sit there for 5 hours on end.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:19
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
Overflowz wrote:
What should I do ? Forget about it ? Confused

Unless you want to forget about your life.

Try resting (napping) or taking some Aspirin or Painkillers. But don't get too used to drugs. Wink
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:31
Overflowz

Overflowz
Coty
I can't Sad when watching movies, I have still hedaches. I was just looking when it will be triggered and I saw, when I'm thinking about something hard - headaches start its job.
typedef
I don't like use of pilltablets. I'm going to rest for some time now ._. thanks!
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:41
typedef

typedef
Drink lots of water or juice.. Very Happy
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:50
Overflowz

Overflowz
typedef
I'm drinking juice drinks more than 7-8 years 2-3 liters per day.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 00:55
typedef

typedef
go take a shower Very Happy
Post 06 Sep 2011, 01:02
Enko

Enko
If you have the posibility, go to visit a neurologist. What you describe, is called chronic headache.

There are lots of reasons for them, simple ones:

bad habbits/ bad environment, coffe/smoking/alcohol/, etc...
Sometimes, with this bad habbits produce headache, if this continue, the brain starts to work "wrong" and may couse what is called chronical headache.

in crhonical headache the brain could have unstable sodium or potasium channels. It may sound like dangarous but actually theres nothing to worry about. (don't confuse with Epilepsy, they are two different things but with similar basis)

so, my sugestion:
first, visit a neurologist if you have the posibility. (its never common a daily headache)
if you have bad habbits during your study time, try to solve them (bad light, not resting enough... resting is part of studing, 45 min studing 15 resting is a good habbit for studing)
Don't dring energized drinks (coffeine and others)

of course, the issue is that perhpas you could have bad habbits but don't know about them, here where the neurologist comes preaty handy to explain to you, what is good or not for your brain.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 01:33
typedef

typedef
Enko wrote:
smoking

Overflowz lol
Very Happy
Post 06 Sep 2011, 03:30
Stephen

Stephen
The thing that nearly always works for me is to do something physical about every 2 hours. When you work your mind hard, your brain uses up very large amounts of energy, but your body is just sitting there. You need to get the blood flowing, lungs working. Your blood needs to flush out all the used up stuff and get ready to feed the brain again. It also doesn't hurt to eat right and maybe even take some fish oil. The getting away from the screen every 2 hours also helps to keep both your body and mind from cramping up by being to focused on one thing for to long with out movement of thought or body.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 06:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Picnic

Picnic
Overflowz wrote:
Hi, I have big problem about health.. I have really strong headaches last time.. I went to doctor and he asked if I was learning something much and I said I'm learning computer things.. He said that's the reason of that..)

Overflowz, did you took an x-ray? That's the first thing to do.
Because if not, I find the doctor's diagnosis ridiculous.

There can be lots of reasons for recurring headaches, for example you may have sinusitis, which is something in common.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 07:08
MHajduk

MHajduk
Overflowz

I suppose that the most probable reason of your headaches is some kind of a vision defects. Find out if everything is OK with your eyes.

From the other hand, you may need to upgrade your monitor. A few years ago when I was using CRT display I had similar symptoms ("burning eyes" and "leaden head"). After migration to the LCD headaches have gone. Wink
Post 06 Sep 2011, 09:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Overflowz

Overflowz
Enko
I was already and I'm drinking carbamazepine, it's for nerves.
typedef
Yeh, smoking kills me Laughing
Stephen
Thanks, I'll try it Wink
Picnic
Yes, when I had problem about nerves, I took x-ray on every part of body (really.) and everything was OK.
MHajduk
I'm using LCD monitor, Samsung Full HD Sad Don't think that's monitor problem..
--
Anyway, Thanks everyone, I'll try to rest for some time.. Wink
Post 06 Sep 2011, 13:14
Enko

Enko
Carbamazepine
Quote:

Adverse effects
Common adverse effects may include drowsiness, headaches and migraines, motor coordination impairment, and/or upset stomach.

I guess you are taking a really small amount? like 1/4 or 1/8 of what consume an epileptic?

I guess that almost all the time, the drug prescribed by the neurologist have teh adverse effect of making more headache. But if the drug is the correct one, over time, the brain stabilize and they disapear. (if the drug is the correct one)

One other thing, add Dried Peach to your diet. (2-3 peaces a day, they actually tast good and help your brainzzzz)
Post 06 Sep 2011, 13:19
adroit

adroit
Stephen wrote:
The thing that nearly always works for me is to do something physical about every 2 hours. When you work your mind hard, your brain uses up very large amounts of energy, but your body is just sitting there. You need to get the blood flowing, lungs working. Your blood needs to flush out all the used up stuff and get ready to feed the brain again. It also doesn't hurt to eat right and maybe even take some fish oil. The getting away from the screen every 2 hours also helps to keep both your body and mind from cramping up by being to focused on one thing for to long with out movement of thought or body.
Stephen has a point here: spending to much time with little or no break could cause those headaches. Just imagine you are in class continuously learning Maths for 5-6 hours.

Post 06 Sep 2011, 14:15
Overflowz

Overflowz
Enko
First, I was taking 2 tablets per day (yes, really strong) but after that, I'm taking 1/2 per 2 day!
I think that's the reason.. I hate tablets -.-
Post 06 Sep 2011, 14:43
AsmGuru62

AsmGuru62
That doctor sounds like a hack. Brain can't overflow.
We, humans, not even using it on full scale.
Something else is wrong. Like nutrition, sleep, environment, etc.
Do you have lead pipes in the house?
Do you live close to some chemical factory?
Anything can be a factor.

I feel for you, man!.. Sad

With me - its opposite - the more I code in ASM - the fresher I feel, my brain only getting sharper with hours passed. I am lucky, I guess.

Also, the only good drink is water and nothing else.
Most of juice drinks are filled with bad stuff, like HFCS and sugar replacements and artificial colouring. Not a good stuff at all.

Get something called ZERO-WATER - good stuff.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 15:40
Overflowz

Overflowz
AsmGuru62
I have bad sleep time schedule. I'm sleepint at 7 AM till 5 PM, I think that's problem.
BTW, about juice drinks, I'm drinking natural drinks, created by my grandmother with some fruits Smile
I don't like coca-cola things.
Post 06 Sep 2011, 15:46

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: