flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > we just are monkeys.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4237
Location: 2018
edfed
yep, i say, we are monkeys, no more than monkeys.

right now i hear the sound of the street, girls are playing with boys, childs are shouting like tarzan, i hear they shout like monkeys, they shout things and others, but what i finally hear is the jungle sound, like monkeys does on their trees.

the communication aspect of our langages is just a random thing that appeared a long time ago, and by the simple fact that language is just sounds with meannings, it will induce what we name consciousness.
the fact we think with words instead of just shouts.

it is a really basic rule to be able to think with words, and words to have a meaning.
then, sentenses will have meanings too. and our brain will do the simple job of correcting and interpreting the meaning, giving our soul an image, a feeling of what we finally hear.

in the jungle, when you hear the tiger, you are afraid, it is a monster.

the hears are more important than the eyes.
close your eyes, and listen to the sound, you will know what happens around.
open your eyes, and just look, you will maybe just see a screen, or a desk, or a bed, or something where you are, without anything else than what you can find at home.

if you compmose with the combinaison of every senses, you will represent the world in your mind, and start some computing, what should i do, etc....

if yo uare walking in the street, and see, or hear to some event, it will interact with your mind, an interrupt will occur and add a new equation in our "what to do" program.

in fact, we are just monkeys, and monkeys are animals.
we are just animals.

our brain particularity is just an evolution induced by our very good ear/eye/skin. we feel, then we are.

and when you read this, you hear this, somewhere in the internal ear. because text is just sound.
Post 24 Aug 2011, 13:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
You know I usually comment on such posts. Very Happy Because they get at me..

No we are not Monkeys, maybe you are but I'm not. Here's why, Monkeys like other animals only communicate in one dialect. We humans, perhaps did the same thing but have gradually changed over time. The Monkeys are still monkeys on that matter. Just because you have a similarity to a Monkey doesn't make you one. You just posses more skills than a Monkey, but you are not one.

For example, take a teacher in a classroom, the teacher knows how to ask questions just like the students do, but the ability to ask questions doesn't make the teacher a student, because the teacher is more knowledgeable for that matter which puts them(the teacher) at a higher level than the students.
So, just because I imitate a Monkey doesn't make me one, because if we were equal, then wouldn't the Monkeys have also imitated us humans and built houses of their own, perhaps even forming their own Governments based on constitutional concepts imitated from us humans ?
Post 24 Aug 2011, 15:16
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17271
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than monkeys because he had achieved so much. The wheel. New York. Wars. An so on. Whilst all the monkeys had ever done was muck about in the trees having a good time. Conversely, the monkeys believed that they were more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.
Post 24 Aug 2011, 15:29
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4237
Location: 2018
edfed
revolution wrote:
the monkeys believed that they were more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.


i believe animals are more intelligents for this reason too, but they are really dumb, because they don't want to learn our world.
but we don't try to learn their world too. i never saw any human trying to live like a cat, liking his skin as a shower... world is strange.



the classroom is just an evolution of knowledge transmission around a fire. we are monkeys, like gorrilas, chimpanzee, ornag outang, bonobos, etc... with fire.

we just have a nude skin (what is not true for everybody), and have the power of fire in our hands, transmitted as a science.

we speak a lot and write the history. that is the human difference that makes it superior animal. but not everybody write the history, many of us are just anonymous individuals without impact on the world. like animals.

like every animals, we have a head, a nose, ears, eyes, harms, legs, vertebrae, stomach, heart, blood, dna, etc..

we are constituted of the same parts, but assembled differentlly accordingly to the diagram in DNA.


i said, our knowledge transmission is the only difference, the language. using words, tet, speaks...
but we shout like animals, with human voice.
Post 24 Aug 2011, 16:01
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AsmGuru62



Joined: 28 Jan 2004
Posts: 1409
Location: Toronto, Canada
AsmGuru62
Guys! You watched too much of new "APES WILL RISE" movie - didn't you? Some research shows that "random" (or evolutional) transformation from monkey's DNA to human DNA is not possible. This stuff is actually shrouded in mystery...
Post 24 Aug 2011, 16:37
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
edfed wrote:

i never saw any human trying to live like a cat, licking his skin as a shower... world is strange.

That is because we humans have learned and know that after you roll on dirt an try to lick yourself is not a good idea because you'd end up eating bacteria, some of which we are not immune to. But cats don't know that, all they know is that they are taking a shower or deep-hot jacuzzi bath, they are immune to such bacteria because that is the way they were made. If you think it's cool to leave this world and degrade yourself as a cat, especially those in CHINA, then go ahead and be the first.
Post 24 Aug 2011, 17:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
edfed wrote:
revolution wrote:
the monkeys believed that they were more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.


i believe animals are more intelligents for this reason too, but they are really dumb, because they don't want to learn our world.
but we don't try to learn their world too. i never saw any human trying to live like a cat, liking his skin as a shower... world is strange.



the classroom is just an evolution of knowledge transmission around a fire. we are monkeys, like gorrilas, chimpanzee, ornag outang, bonobos, etc... with fire.

we just have a nude skin (what is not true for everybody), and have the power of fire in our hands, transmitted as a science.

we speak a lot and write the history. that is the human difference that makes it superior animal. but not everybody write the history, many of us are just anonymous individuals without impact on the world. like animals.

like every animals, we have a head, a nose, ears, eyes, harms, legs, vertebrae, stomach, heart, blood, dna, etc..

we are constituted of the same parts, but assembled differentlly accordingly to the diagram in DNA.


i said, our knowledge transmission is the only difference, the language. using words, tet, speaks...
but we shout like animals, with human voice.


Hahah, so what you are saying is that, because a chicken looks like a duck, then it is a duck ?

Or because a dog looks like a cat then it is a cat ?

Where is your sense bro ? Very Happy
Post 24 Aug 2011, 17:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
asmhack



Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 431
asmhack
typedef wrote:
So, just because I imitate a Monkey doesn't make me one, because if we were equal, then wouldn't the Monkeys have also imitated us humans and built houses of their own, perhaps even forming their own Governments based on constitutional concepts imitated from us humans ?


because homo sapiens had loose jaw muscles, that let the brain grow and evolve bigger, unlike homo erectus which didn't had the same luck..

now go and think again about evolution, unless you are unworthy to reconcile with that idea haha

and to answer your question, monkeys, just like you, doesn't need houses nor governments, your BIG brain does.

have a nice day
Post 24 Aug 2011, 23:20
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
edfed wrote:
yep, i say, we are monkeys, no more than monkeys.
Well, I believe that we are more like (and related to) chimpanzees that are able to use advanced tools as spears. Wink
Post 25 Aug 2011, 05:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4237
Location: 2018
edfed
what is sure is:

take a child, don't teach him anything, and grow him like monkey, and you will have a monkey.

kids are purelly animals, like every kids of any animal species, they need a lot of attentions from the parents.
but what is sure is that a kid is really the primal human form. and if you don't sculpt his mind, you will have pure animal. with the minimal language set.

of course, the nature of our brain can lead this kid to think with some rare words, and then, understand some concepts just by combining these words together.
Post 25 Aug 2011, 07:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JohnFound



Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Posts: 3500
Location: Bulgaria
JohnFound
Yes, humans are monkeys. More exactly, just one of the great apes.
Here you can read more on subject. With graphics and pictures.
And so what? Is it bad? Or good? No, it is just one fact. Nothing more, nothing less.
The homo sapiens have developed abstract thinking and logic and this gives abilities to study the world and to create artificial objects.
This is what matters. It gives the humans big advantage towards any other species. With the time every species will disappear, at least because of big space accidents - asteroid fall, supernova, etc.
The homo sapiens is the only species that have at least mental potential to understand the threat and to make something against such threats.
Post 25 Aug 2011, 10:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
Auguste Rodin's "The Thinker"

Image

and some variations on the theme:

Image

Image

Razz
Post 25 Aug 2011, 10:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
You may like to watch this: THE DAWN OF MAN.

Wink
Post 25 Aug 2011, 10:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk



Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 6034
Location: Poland
MHajduk
YONG wrote:
You may like to watch this: THE DAWN OF MAN.

Wink
Yeah, I remember this movie. Smile Some of the scenes are too much pathetic but anyway exactly thanks to them Stanley Kubrick's film moves so deeply. Wink
Post 25 Aug 2011, 11:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
edfed wrote:
we are just animals.

yes, but no need to express this fact pejoratively.
edfed wrote:
because text is just sound.

No, and you can prove this to yourself, by visiting one of the educational institutions for the deaf and mute.
revolution wrote:
Conversely, the monkeys believed that they were more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.

Good humor, thanks. Always sharp. However, incorrect logic, for we have no idea what monkeys believe, or think.
edfed wrote:
...because they don't want to learn our world.

We have no idea what animals want, nor what they seek to learn, about our world, or any other world.
AsmGuru62 wrote:
Some research shows that "random" (or evolutional) transformation from monkey's DNA to human DNA is not possible. This stuff is actually shrouded in mystery...

Your thinking is rather obscure, but not DNA sequencing, nor single base substitution protocols arising in nature.
asmhack wrote:

because homo sapiens had loose jaw muscles, that let the brain grow and evolve bigger, unlike homo erectus which didn't had the same luck..

No, if you seek to learn about human evolution, follow development of the larynx. It is phonation, rather than speech, that signals our first attempts to communicate.

Smile
Post 25 Aug 2011, 11:25
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
this all boils down to evolution vs creation. And I'm always for creation.

All of you thinking we evolved from some creature are wrong. You think so because you only stick to the reason that humans are closely similar to chimps or other types of monkeys. But if you take a look in this world, you'll see that almost every living thing is somewhat similar to others. For example(and yes I gave this example earlier), because a duck looks like a chicken therefore shall we conclude that the duck is a chicken, or the duck evolved from the chicken?

I don't see that making any sense at all.
Post 25 Aug 2011, 18:03
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
edfed wrote:

take a child, don't teach him anything, and grow him like monkey, and you will have a monkey.

kids are purelly animals, like every kids of any animal species, they need a lot of attentions from the parents.
but what is sure is that a kid is really the primal human form. and if you don't sculpt his mind, you will have pure animal. with the minimal language set.

of course, the nature of our brain can lead this kid to think with some rare words, and then, understand some concepts just by combining these words together.


WTF ?
Of course humans are animals.

So did you want the baby to start speaking in its mothers' womb? Or learn how to walk in its mother's womb? We HUMANS are just closely similar to the latter, the way we tackle problems is not the same.

So if you say we are equal to monkeys, then how come those baby monkeys adopted by humans never learn to speak and understand like us? Would not they be able to learn to speak just like human babies do?
Post 25 Aug 2011, 18:20
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
typedef wrote:
All of you thinking we evolved from some creature are wrong.

If someone wrote that assembly language programming was pure crap, would you not scratch your head, and ask, what's his problem?

Imagine someone who knows NOTHING about asm. Do you think he/she could be prejudiced (for or) against asm?

Wouldn't you then, suggest, that it could be useful, in terms of conducting a rational, informative discussion, to FIRST learn something about that which one is discussing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

You appear to not understand how evolution proceeds. Hint: start with bacteria or fruit flies, not humans or primates or mammals....
Post 25 Aug 2011, 21:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
tom tobias wrote:
typedef wrote:
All of you thinking we evolved from some creature are wrong.

If someone wrote that assembly language programming was pure crap, would you not scratch your head, and ask, what's his problem?

Imagine someone who knows NOTHING about asm. Do you think he/she could be prejudiced (for or) against asm?

Wouldn't you then, suggest, that it could be useful, in terms of conducting a rational, informative discussion, to FIRST learn something about that which one is discussing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

You appear to not understand how evolution proceeds. Hint: start with bacteria or fruit flies, not humans or primates or mammals....


That is because when you "evolutionists" speak of the matter, you tend to talk about humans evolving from Monkeys and Chimps. So I was speaking from that perspective so that you could be familiar with it, which seems like you are
Post 25 Aug 2011, 22:51
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
Quote:

Do you think he/she could be prejudiced (for or) against asm?

FYI, I'm not discriminating here. But with the theories I see here I can happily label people as being evolutionists.
Post 25 Aug 2011, 22:59
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.