flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > how can we improve our society and world?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
how and what should we all do, so that our next generation no need to repeat our mistakes.

What is the most important step that we should start from ourself and should start today.
Post 09 Aug 2011, 16:26
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
how and what should we all do, so that our next generation no need to repeat our mistakes.

What is the most important step that we should start from ourself and should start today.
To throw away unhealthy ambitions and anachronistic superstitions. Wink
Post 09 Aug 2011, 16:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
We should start studying mistakes of our predecessors so that we don't repeat them.
Post 09 Aug 2011, 16:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
Adapt the survival of the fittest theory. Very Happy
Post 09 Aug 2011, 18:37
gabiz_ro

gabiz_ro
This is impossible.
Even we all take required measures,and change our life style and concepts there will be stiil few generations until changes are visible.

First, no money, no greedy,no selfishness,no demographic expansion.

Then will see results.

But like edfed said
Quote:
and as said eric cartman, poor people are dumb, they will f**k more and more, do more childrens, and then, use more ressource, but with the same production as before

So population increase,maybe production too but not at the same rate.
This will go so far as people who really work will be reach extinction point and dumb people with their descendants will rule the world and guided by their dumbdness reach extinction point too.
Post 09 Aug 2011, 18:52
edfed

edfed
how can i improve my individual life?
i tryed, tryed and tryed, but nothing cool seems to happen, always the same shit, always the same boring days. should i continue to seek a way? should i stop and go back? what to do? should i cry or should i smile?
what happens? nothing, the world consume like a candle, it is the end of the begining, the begining of the end.

then, i have a world now, full of bugs, a perpetual headache, and nothing more to do but eat something.

eat, integrate, and shit. like ever.

EIS, tree letters that resume an entire life.

whatever you do, it is EIS, take something, sort the good and the bad, take the good, leave the bad.

then, the only thing to do is to produce enough WC for the next generations, document the more we can on "the art of building WC", write articles about the "one hundred ways to use WC", create syndicates for "the WC should be white" opinion, create another against, named "the WC should be clean GeneralPurposeSyndicate", and read the more we can about "the ancestors mistakes about WC".

but even in the case everybody have a clean and white, hand made artistic WC, there is still my individual life that have no sense at all.

really no more sense at all. day by day, year by year... i hope it's is just not life by life... Smile
Post 09 Aug 2011, 19:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:

Follow these steps:

(a) Say "NO" to your religious belief - so that I need not waste any more time to free you from your religious entanglement!

(b) Transfer all your savings to my PayPal account - so that you need not worry about all these financial crises around the globe!

(c) Donate your organs to all these desperate patients longing for life-saving organ transplants - so that you can lose some weight!

(d) Enjoy your days - which are numbered!

Wink
Post 10 Aug 2011, 04:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

(a) Say "NO" to your religious belief - so that I need not waste any more time to free you from your religious entanglement!

(b) Transfer all your savings to my PayPal account - so that you need not worry about all these financial crises around the globe!

(c) Donate your organs to all these desperate patients longing for life-saving organ transplants - so that you can lose some weight!

a) am not tangled, but i see some human (different education, different culture, background) just need religion in order to move on, if belief makes them happy, peace, content, i see why not, of course, i renounce religion extremism.

b) worry, nah... we are living in really exciting time frame, looking forward

c) i need them for my immortality.

d) maybe yes, maybe no, i take red pil.
Post 10 Aug 2011, 12:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

eat, integrate, and shit. like ever.
whatever you do, it is EIS, take something, sort the good and the bad, take the good, leave the bad.

yeah, i like ur sentence.

WC is toilet... i c
Quote:

then, the only thing to do is to produce enough WC for the next generations, document the more we can on "the art of building WC",

Very Happy
Post 10 Aug 2011, 12:33
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
YONG wrote:
d) maybe yes, maybe no, i take red pil.
sleepsleep, it seems that you do not find my posts offensive or provocative and that you have got some sense of humor! Razz

Other than the bad attribute that you are a heavy smoker, you have got - I have to admit - a truly pleasant personality! Wink
Post 11 Aug 2011, 06:00
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

it seems that you do not find my posts offensive or provocative

well, i don't know your real intention but i don't care Wink

well, i sort of half-quit my cigarettes, haven't smoke for 3 days already.
Post 11 Aug 2011, 06:57
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
you guys must heard of bitcoin already, Satoshi Nakamoto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

maybe a solution?
Post 11 Aug 2011, 07:02
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
well, i sort of half-quit my cigarettes, haven't smoke for 3 days already.
Good for you! Wink
Post 11 Aug 2011, 07:58
matefkr

matefkr
There are several ways we can improve it.

My idea, is that only those can do it who have children, and knowledge. It has to be people from wide areas. People should recognise that it is hard to change their stupid behavior, so they should only take their good time with children. Basicly, its easily solved, if children live separate, and when parents are in a good mindset, they go there to childrens to teach,raise them (instead of a family like structure). So if they realise the flaws/ bad habbits, they at least wont propagate it to next generation. Everyone who, want to interact with children, (or at least most of them..) should understand human needs, and the development of them (at least as well, as humanity does). They should strive to reduce competition, because, competition most of the time, start to direct people attention to people, rathern then the task at hand.. It is like if you neurons would start to care about eachother rather then what you see or hear.. you would be in big trouble.

If you don't read psychology or stuff like that here is some easy material: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpmESnTeZP8&list=FLw86NdpKXt2o&index=2

ASIDES from those points i think the below are the principles:

-Make individuals learn faster. (less time to train)
-Make individuals forget bullshit faster (or at least ignore it) [it wont hold back progress]
-Make individuals produce bullshit with less time and energy. [everything is imperfect, but at least, we should waste less time and energy on that]

Science will give the answer if it has time, even if the above mentioned social like approach would fail.

the first point is yet kind of tricky. Maybe replace most of indivicuals with computerised one. The blue brain project might one day lead to this, but who knows. Or if current people could reach longer lives, they could just keep on learning, and no need for training new people for at least 15 years usually.

for the second point there are already some solutions, like killings war and genocide. Other then that, people might get infected with something someday, wich breaks connections between specific piramidal neurons wich are most like ly not in the sam column or level. But, as the hyppocampus relearns memory, you can distrupt neurons at one parts of the hyppocampus, and that particular memory would be forgotten (probably because nothing, or nonsense gets written back). But that would imply recognising the recalled memory, and only then distracting those cells. Very tricky, and migh have sideffects too, so mor precise methods would be needed.. (besides tracking the behaviour itself)

Some reading on this:
" ...
Studies of aversive learning and memory reconsolidation
The recent resurgence in studies of reactivation-dependent amnesia results from the
demonstration that this phenomenon could be observed following targeted intracerebral
infusions of amnestic agents (Nader et al. 2000). This finding enabled the inference
of a neurobiological mechanism underlying the amnestic effect, which had previously
not been possible with the use of electroconvulsive shock and interference procedures.
In particular, the use of the protein synthesis-inhibiting antibiotic, anisomycin, has
become prevalent in the investigation of reactivation-dependent amnesia. Anisomycin
has been infused directly into the basolateral amygdala (Nader et al. 2000; Duvarci

and Nader 2004; Debiec et al. 2006), dorsal hippocampus (Debiec et al. 2002; Lee
et al. 2004; Power et al. 2006) and insular cortex (Eisenberg et al. 2003) of rats to result
in reactivation-dependent amnesia for discrete fear conditioning, contextual fear
conditioning, inhibitory avoidance and conditioned taste aversion. Thus the apparent
dependence of reactivated memories upon de novo protein synthesis has encouraged
the view that reactivation-dependent amnesia is an important phenomenon providing
an opportunity to investigate themechanisms ofmemory persistence (Dudai 2006).
The protein synthesis-dependence of memory reconsolidation
Reconsolidation, like consolidation, may therefore involve the synthesis of new proteins
that are necessary to restabilise reactivated memories (Nader et al. 2000; Nader
2003). However, some doubt must be expressed regarding the conclusions of studies
that use anisomycin (Routtenberg and Rekart 2005; Rudy et al. 2006). In particular,
anisomycin activates intracellular signaling cascades that themselves have been implicated
in learning and memory, such as the mitogen-activated protein kinases (Bebien
et al. 2003), and may also induce apoptosis (Iordanov et al. 1997). Therefore, the use
of anisomycin alone is insufficient to establish the protein synthesis-dependence of
memory consolidation and reconsolidation.
The involvement of transcription factors in memory consolidation and reconsolidation
(Kida et al. 2002; Merlo et al. 2005) provides further evidence that protein
synthesis is a functional requirement for these processes. The protein synthesis hypothesis,
however, has been tested in a more specific manner, following the demonstrations
that specific genes are upregulated following learning or retrieval episodes (Hall et al.
2000, 2001; Taubenfeld et al. 2001; Strekalova et al. 2003; von Hertzen and Giese 2005).
The functional importance of the expression of these genes has been tested in rats,
through the knockdown of their specific proteins by targeted infusions of antisense
oligodeoxynucleotides (ASO) into the amygdala and hippocampus to impair memory
consolidation (Guzowski and McGaugh 1997; Guzowski et al. 2000; Taubenfeld et al.
2001; Guzowski 2002; Lee et al. 2004; Malkani et al. 2004) and reconsolidation (Lee
et al. 2004, 2005; Tronel et al. 2005). Given that ASO do not have the same non-specific
and diverse effects as anisomycin, these studies provide further evidence that de novo
protein synthesis in neurons of discrete brain loci, at least in the rat, is required for
both consolidation and reconsolidation.
Reactivation-dependent amnesia for aversive memories has been observed across
many other species (chicks, fish, snails, and crabs).However,many of these studies have
involved general treatments such as anisomycin or anaesthesia (Litvin and Anokhin
2000; Anokhin et al. 2002; Pedreira et al. 2002, 2004; Eisenberg et al. 2003; Pedreira
and Maldonado 2003; Eisenberg and Dudai 2004; Salinska et al. 2004; Sangha et al.
2004; Gainutdinova et al. 2005), and there are fewer reports of reconsolidation impairments
with more specific treatments, such as inhibitors of NFκB (Merlo et al. 2005),
glycosylation (Salinska et al. 2004), and antagonists of NMDA (Pedreira et al. 2002)
and dopamine (Sherry et al. 2005) receptors. Thus it is important that studies across
different species use a similar range of treatments to those employed in experiments on
rodents to provide convergent evidence regarding the neurobiological basis of memory
reconsolidation... "

Hardly rooted behaviour is a big problem regarding social change, because mostly, one such commonalit in those behaviours is competition, and resistance for change.

More computerised individuals can also solve that problem.

The third point is being solved continiously with technology: although, they delibarately screw it up and try to build/do more bullshit (im not saying its just bullshit..)
Post 11 Aug 2011, 09:43
xleelz

Location: In Google Code Server... waiting for someone to download me
xleelz
Well, IMO, we will never change. We may not make the same mistakes, but even if we do seem to manage to change our ways, we will still make different mistakes because we are not perfect.

The laws thousands and thousands of years ago in ancient Babylon still dealt with the same problems that the laws today do. We may get more knowledge by the day but our basic human nature will never change.
Post 11 Aug 2011, 10:49
typedef

typedef
^^Mistakes are just another way to learn. If you've made the same mistake many times, you just might be a stuborn mule.
Post 11 Aug 2011, 11:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
YONG wrote:

Good for you!

maybe will get one stick later night Smile hahahakk,,, just for fun... maybe or maybe just kinda lazy to smoke...

matefkr wrote:

They should strive to reduce competition, because, competition most of the time, start to direct people attention to people, rathern then the task at hand.

hmm, i think competition to produce different kind of solutions is good, positive and goal oriented.

makefkr wrote:

-Make individuals learn faster. (less time to train)

i agree with you, but in the same time, i recognize that there are big percentage of human that are not so capable to learn fast, so how should we deal with them?

they might take years to capable perform tasks that elite use months to learn.

xleelz wrote:

Well, IMO, we will never change. We may not make the same mistakes, but even if we do seem to manage to change our ways, we will still make different mistakes because we are not perfect.

everything change imo, 50 years ago and now, totally different, of course new problems created, more complex, but everything change you see, Wink
eg. we still communicate with each other, but the way, method, mechanism, tools that we use to communicate are totally different compare during our grandpa times.
Post 11 Aug 2011, 11:33
masonswanson

masonswanson
Drill As Much Information Into Our Offspring's Heads As Possible And Only Let Them Be Around Kids Who Are Good Enough For Them, And None Whom Are Unfit For Reproduction (Ugly Stupid Or Weak)
Post 29 Oct 2012, 10:34
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
it is hard to type using this e63 keypad,

will post my response later tomorrow after i get home.

Smile
Post 29 Oct 2012, 18:04
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
masonswanson wrote:
Drill As Much Information Into Our Offspring's Heads As Possible And Only Let Them Be Around Kids Who Are Good Enough For Them, And None Whom Are Unfit For Reproduction (Ugly Stupid Or Weak)

i agree with you, but what is the solution for those ugly, stupid, weak, unfit people and their children.

and what is the percentage of this group in our current 7 billion population.

and how is it to define what group does a person belong?
Post 30 Oct 2012, 05:19

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: