flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > breakthrough:Background radiation couses natural ageing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Artlav wrote:

why would anyone want to be immortal?

once you see through life, maybe one choose to stay for a longer period in order to learn more, experience more, enjoy more.
Post 10 Jul 2011, 21:39
Coty

Coty
Well, if being in a box makes me live longer, then maybe my underground man cave will add a few years to my life Cool

revolution wrote:
Living in a gold box for all eternity is not living at all.

I'd rather die on my feet, then live a life on my nees.
Post 10 Jul 2011, 22:18
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Enko

Enko
Quote:

there got an experiment that put an apple inside a pyramid shape "plastic box" if am not mistaken, and that apple stays good compare to those exposed to air or store in other shape of box.

The Mythbusters busted this myth xD
Post 11 Jul 2011, 03:26
me239

me239
rocketsoft wrote:
hornyness is good becouse people can no longer concentrate and do bad things Smile
and further the growth of the population Very Happy
Post 11 Jul 2011, 03:31
typedef

typedef
this page intentionally left blank

Last edited by typedef on 11 Jul 2011, 10:22; edited 1 time in total
Post 11 Jul 2011, 05:40
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
me239 wrote:

and further the growth of the population

one of the biggest problem humanity facing right now.
Post 11 Jul 2011, 10:18
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
once i feel the earth is "full" i will make all men infertile
until the next period of growth offcourse
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
MHajduk wrote:
rocketsoft wrote:
overflowz: why do people age much faster around the equator than around the poles... the is so much evidence all-over the place
High temperature increases speed of all chemical processes (every rise of 10°C doubles the reaction speed - van't Hoff's rule). Mr. Green

BTW, What has happened to your site, rocketsoft?

My site is permenantly down... i have no reason to maintain it becouse
its dangerous to spread tools which give too much power to too many people

if u want an updated version of my sources... u could try and write to my email address:rocketsoft0@gmail.com

the body temperature is always 36 degrees celcius no matter how cold or hot it is... otherwise u die.
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
Coty wrote:
Well, if being in a box makes me live longer, then maybe my underground man cave will add a few years to my life Cool

revolution wrote:
Living in a gold box for all eternity is not living at all.

I'd rather die on my feet, then live a life on my nees.

living in a cave will definately add to your lifespan... all depends on how radioactive the rocks are

u can measure radioactivity with a geiger-muller counter
u can buy them on the web
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:28
typedef

typedef
uranium stones can be radioactive, that'd definitely be a good place to live.
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:31
Overflowz

Overflowz
I don't want to be an immortal. I enjoy life with it rules. Why people should live more than 100 years ? or if critical situation 1000 ? Laughing
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:34
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
Its not a rule of live its just that nature has not found a way to make humans immortal... sceince will help nature... their is no need to feer immortality... it will be fucking fun for everyone *blush*
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:40
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
I challenge anyone to come up with a good alternative for a constant high level of horniness added to your natural horniness to make humanity -and myself- happy... forever
Post 11 Jul 2011, 14:59
MHajduk

MHajduk
rocketsoft wrote:
My site is permenantly down... i have no reason to maintain it becouse
its dangerous to spread tools which give too much power to too many people
Sounds quite reasonable to me. Wink Some people aren't worthy to be given advanced tools because can act like a monkey with a razor (another variant: a monkey with a grenade). Laughing
rocketsoft wrote:
if u want an updated version of my sources... u could try and write to my email address:rocketsoft0@gmail.com
Thanks for the info.
rocketsoft wrote:
the body temperature is always 36 degrees celcius no matter how cold or hot it is... otherwise u die.
Our body temperature can vary from about 36 to 37 Celsius degrees in the normal conditions (average 36.6). Of course, my sentence (referring to the van't Hoff's rule) was a joke, although remains true when we are talking about the inanimate matter, not living organisms. Smile Extremely high or low temperature causes abnormal effort on the thermoregulation, so the natural resources of the organism may be exploited in the shorter time. We are not "constructed" for immortality - our maximal lifespan is about 120 years. Death is a part of the natural process of evolution - older generations have to be superseded by the newer ones. Smile
Post 11 Jul 2011, 15:45
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
The time has come to stop evolution and lead a normal -be it somewhat immortal- and somewhat horny life. Evolution can only lead to WWIII
Post 11 Jul 2011, 15:52
MHajduk

MHajduk
rocketsoft wrote:
The time has come to stop evolution
People are trying to do it, actually (in a more or less conscious way) creating artificial environment for own life. But bear in mind that it always "costs" a lot - you perfectly know many examples of genetically ill people living in the highly developed countries - that's exactly the "price" we have to pay for the artificial life conditions. Nature is envy for its secrets. We are trying to get a look in the "secret book of life" but it's not easy. Wink
Post 11 Jul 2011, 16:05
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
Nature may have secrets, but secrets are never immortal...
I allready know what is required to make a human immortal and it will take me about 20 more years to achieve it.
I dont know yet what chemical or region in the brain couses hornyness... but i bet it will not take long to discover that 'secret'
Post 11 Jul 2011, 16:12
MHajduk

MHajduk
rocketsoft wrote:
I dont know yet what chemical or region in the brain couses hornyness... but i bet it will not take long to discover that 'secret'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamus
Post 11 Jul 2011, 16:17
rocketsoft

rocketsoft
Thats quite a complicated text... which chemical makes us horny then when released in the blood?
I know its a chemical becouse an american institution has discovered it
I dont know whether u can buy it somewhere
Post 11 Jul 2011, 16:26
MHajduk

MHajduk
rocketsoft wrote:
Thats quite a complicated text... which chemical makes us horny then when released in the blood?
I know its a chemical becouse an american institution has discovered it
I dont know whether u can buy it somewhere
There two most important hormones which are involved in sexual activity I'm aware: progesterone (female) and testosterone (male). Of course, both are present in the human body despite of the gender, but as I remember correctly their roles are slightly different in male or female organism. There are also many other chemicals which are used to transfer chemical signals from the brain to the gonads.
Post 11 Jul 2011, 16:42

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: