flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > 3 years old - first words

44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
other
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
idle

idle
my brother started word eruption 1 year old
myself did that 3 years old
maybe you speak in gestures, please do not abuse, here i am with white polite thoughts inside :)
Post 08 Jul 2011, 20:00
MHajduk

MHajduk
Do the words like "baba", "dada" or "gua" count? If yes, then it was before I celebrated my first birthday. Wink

Unfortunately, when I was 1,5 I went to the hospital and became silent for a 3 months. After that I started to talk "from the point zero". Confused
Post 08 Jul 2011, 20:10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
idle

idle
dada baba doo Smile
Post 08 Jul 2011, 20:19
MHajduk

MHajduk
Yabadabadoo!!! Smile

As children we all are the Flintstones. Razz

Last edited by MHajduk on 08 Jul 2011, 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Post 08 Jul 2011, 20:23
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JohnFound

JohnFound
As a rule, small children begin to speak (simple words) in 10..12 months, just before begin to walk. After they begin to walk, they often stop speaking for undefined period of time, until they refine the walking and explore enough world.
Babies don't have multitasking. Wink

I read it in the book and exactly this happened with my daughter when she was baby. Although this scenario is most probable, it is not mandatory.
Post 08 Jul 2011, 21:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
JohnFound wrote:
As a rule, small children begin to speak (simple words) in 10..12 months, just before begin to walk. After they begin to walk, they often stop speaking for undefined period of time, until they refine the walking and explore enough world.
Babies don't have multitasking. Wink
Thanks for the info, I feel relieved now. Seems that my cause wasn't as dramatic as I've thought. Razz
Post 08 Jul 2011, 22:10
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
Unfortunately, when I was 1,5 I went to the hospital and became silent for a 3 months. After that I started to talk "from the point zero". Confused
Friend, what happened back then? Maybe your sickness was the key that unlocked the superb intelligence concealed in your infant brain! (So your high IQ has nothing to do with the double consumption of Lugol’s solution!) Wink
Post 12 Jul 2011, 07:30
YONG

YONG
By the way, the following may sound a little bit better than the original:

... silent for 3 months.

... silent for a 3-month period.

... silent for a period of 3 months.

Wink
Post 12 Jul 2011, 07:42
Picnic

Picnic
When my daughter was the age that is now my son (17 months old) she talked without a break Smile

Boys in general are more lazy, but as JohnFound wrote nothing is mandatory, every kid has its own time.
Post 12 Jul 2011, 11:49
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
Friend, what happened back then?
Well, it was nothing special... My parents told me how it happened. One improbable hot summer day I wanted to eat or drink anything what could relieve my thirst. I went to the kitchen and opened (sic!) the fridge where I (unfortunately) found a few small cold portions of jam / marmalade. I ate some and shortly after that I became seriously ill. One of the infectious diseases quickly caused almost complete impossibility of normal breathing. I was choking and doctors seriously considered tracheotomy. Fortunately to me, they didn't decide to perform such a horrible procedure. My life (and throat) were saved thanks to the combination of penicillin injections (conventional medicine) and compresses made of cotton wool soaked with salicylic spirit (traditional medicine).
YONG wrote:
Maybe your sickness was the key that unlocked the superb intelligence concealed in your infant brain! (So your high IQ has nothing to do with the double consumption of Lugol’s solution!) Wink
I always feel flattered when somebody writes like that, hehe. Wink
Post 12 Jul 2011, 21:29
MHajduk

MHajduk
YONG wrote:
By the way, the following may sound a little bit better than the original:

... silent for 3 months.

... silent for a 3-month period.

... silent for a period of 3 months.

Wink
Yeah, you're right again. What a stupid mistake! Forgive me, I was writing in a hurry (and it was late).
Post 12 Jul 2011, 21:41
Picnic

Picnic
MHajduk wrote:
Well, it was nothing special... My parents told me how it happened. One improbable hot summer day I wanted to eat or drink anything what could relieve my thirst. I went to the kitchen and opened (sic!) the fridge where I (unfortunately) found a few small cold portions of jam / marmalade. I ate some and shortly after that I became seriously ill. One of the infectious diseases quickly caused almost complete impossibility of normal breathing. I was choking and doctors seriously considered tracheotomy. Fortunately to me, they didn't decide to perform such a horrible procedure. My life (and throat) were saved thanks to the combination of penicillin injections (conventional medicine) and compresses made of cotton wool soaked with salicylic spirit (traditional medicine).

It must have been some kind of strong allergick sock MHajduk. Confused
Post 13 Jul 2011, 05:15
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
One improbable hot summer day I wanted to eat or drink anything what could relieve my thirst. I went to the kitchen and opened (sic!) the fridge where I (unfortunately) found a few small cold portions of jam / marmalade. I ate some and shortly after that I became seriously ill. One of the infectious diseases quickly caused almost complete impossibility of normal breathing. I was choking and doctors seriously considered tracheotomy. Fortunately to me, they didn't decide to perform such a horrible procedure. My life (and throat) were saved thanks to the combination of penicillin injections (conventional medicine) and compresses made of cotton wool soaked with salicylic spirit (traditional medicine).
大難不死, 必有後福!

Wink
Post 13 Jul 2011, 09:44
MHajduk

MHajduk
Picnic wrote:
It must have been some kind of strong allergick sock MHajduk. Confused
No, I don't think so... I passed several allergy tests which found nothing. I'm the representative of the one of the last generations in which allergic predispositions occurred relatively seldom (during all the 12 years of the elementary and high school education I knew only one schoolmate who suffered such a disorder). It must be definitely some infectious disease.
How I wish it to be true, bro! Wink
Post 13 Jul 2011, 11:44
Enko

Enko
I've been told, that I started bathing myself before I learned to walk. Like puting some water over me beeing on the tub.
Post 13 Jul 2011, 13:20
MHajduk

MHajduk
Enko wrote:
I've been told, that I started bathing myself before I learned to walk. Like puting some water over me beeing on the tub.
Small kids don't fear the water and can swim very well. After some time these natural predispositions are usually lost and adult people have to learn how to swim again. Smile
Post 13 Jul 2011, 13:26
masonswanson

masonswanson
Both Of My Daughters Started Saying Dadda, And Then Momma At About 7 Months Each, My Two Year Old Speaks In Full English Sentences (She Connects Nouns Verbs, Adjectives And Conjunctions)
Post 21 Feb 2012, 01:05
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: