flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > enlightenment

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8902
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
i came to this insight just now. (just want to share with you all)

One day, i will lose everything, i will give up whatever belong to me because i am dead. By thinking about it right now, i am facing it now instead of that one day.
Post 07 Jun 2011, 03:01
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nop



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 165
Location: right here left there
nop
yes and you will sleepsleep forever sleepsleep
rip
Crying or Very sad
Post 07 Jun 2011, 03:28
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
xleelz



Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 86
Location: In Google Code Server... waiting for someone to download me
xleelz
@nop ahaha, I see what you did thar Very Happy

@sleepsleep And remember this: no matter how mad you get at anyone, watch what you say to them, because you never know if it's going to be the last thing they ever hear from you or not
Post 07 Jun 2011, 03:36
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
@sleepsleep: Yes, you should let go of your belongings. And you should act right now - transfer all your bank savings to my PayPal account! Wink
Post 07 Jun 2011, 05:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
typedef



Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2913
Location: 0x77760000
typedef
sleepsleep wrote:
i came to this insight just now. (just want to share with you all)

One day, i will lose everything, i will give up whatever belong to me because i am dead. By thinking about it right now, i am facing it now instead of that one day.

are you saved? Very Happy Laughing
Post 07 Jun 2011, 05:48
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Overflowz



Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 1046
Overflowz
sleepsleep
You'll not lose anything. You'll help your descendants with all what you have worked all life. Like other descendants did for you.
Post 07 Jun 2011, 10:39
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Enko



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 678
Location: Mar del Plata
Enko
sleepsleep wrote:
i came to this insight just now. (just want to share with you all)

One day, i will lose everything, i will give up whatever belong to me because i am dead. By thinking about it right now, i am facing it now instead of that one day.

Watch out of the Ori and the Goaul'd they are still among us.
Post 07 Jun 2011, 13:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vid
Verbosity in development


Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Posts: 7105
Location: Slovakia
vid
IMO it's only good to realize and face this reality, instead of evading thinking about it.
Post 07 Jun 2011, 13:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
tom tobias



Joined: 09 Sep 2003
Posts: 1320
Location: usa
tom tobias
edfed wrote:
One day, i will lose everything,...

Have you yet met anyone who, one day, would not lose everything?

Ultimately, we all will.

Even more intimidating, one day the sun itself will collapse, and the entire solar system will be extinguished.

Perhaps one day, the big bang will move in reverse direction....

Long before either of those two cataclysmic events, however I expect life on planet earth to be destroyed by arrival of a comet, causing the sky to blacken, and all living creatures, great and small, to disappear.

Have a happy day....

aka "live for the moment".


Smile
Post 07 Jun 2011, 17:08
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Artlav



Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 188
Location: Moscow, Russia
Artlav
Realising the fact that you don't exist is not a reason to cease existing.
When you're dead whatever belonged to you won't matter, so why bother about loosing it?
Post 07 Jun 2011, 17:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
xleelz



Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 86
Location: In Google Code Server... waiting for someone to download me
xleelz
tom tobias wrote:
edfed wrote:
One day, i will lose everything,...

Have you yet met anyone who, one day, would not lose everything?

Ultimately, we all will.

Even more intimidating, one day the sun itself will collapse, and the entire solar system will be extinguished.

Perhaps one day, the big bang will move in reverse direction....

Long before either of those two cataclysmic events, however I expect life on planet earth to be destroyed by arrival of a comet, causing the sky to blacken, and all living creatures, great and small, to disappear.

Have a happy day....

aka "live for the moment".


Smile


Well ain't you just a ray of sunshine? Razz

_________________
The person you don't know is the person that could help you the most... or rape you, whichever they prefer.
Post 07 Jun 2011, 17:40
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
YONG



Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 8000
Location: 22° 15' N | 114° 10' E
YONG
tom tobias wrote:
Have a happy day....
aka "live for the moment".
Friend, you said, a long time ago, that your heart had stopped three times in a single week.

So, I was a bit worried about you when I read the above quoted words ....

Please tell me you are doing fine.

I do not have much left in my life; I do not want to lose yet another knowledgeable online pen-pal.

By the way, I hold the view that you should seriously consider presetting an auto-transfer of all your bank savings to my PayPal account in the event that anything happens to you.

Good! I can still see the big smile on your face.

Mission accomplished.

Have a nice day!


Wink
Post 08 Jun 2011, 13:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  


< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.