flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > The Internet is now a human right.

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Coty

Coty
Yep! Thats right, the government can't take it away no more!

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/06/internet-a-human-right/
Post 05 Jun 2011, 16:06
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
They should better make internet privacy a human right.
Post 05 Jun 2011, 20:06
JohnFound

JohnFound
I personally would prefer the free access to food, work, education and medical care to be declared as a human rights.
Post 06 Jun 2011, 06:06
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
JohnFound wrote:
I personally would prefer the free access to food, work, education and medical care to be declared as a human rights.

and beer, and football, don't forget the beer and the football.
Post 06 Jun 2011, 13:35
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JohnFound

JohnFound
So, edfed, you think beer is of the same importance as education, right?
Post 06 Jun 2011, 13:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
Enko

Enko
JohnFound wrote:
So, edfed, you think beer is of the same importance as education, right?

I think he mean Beer is of the same importance as the human right to internet xD
Post 06 Jun 2011, 14:18
edfed

edfed
i think beer have the same importance as internet and football.

i think beer and football will be a human rights before education, medical care and free access to food.

in our country (occidental society (Europe and USA)), the food production is at least 50% wasted, just produced to be thrown in the garbages.
in our country (idem), the work is given to people who accept the less salary, and the more constraints.
in our country, the medical cares are given to everybody, but... with chemical products from huge laboratories and lobbies.

in our country, the real revolution is to accept this fact and become a cell in the "society" body. to forget our personnal life, and accept our cellular life, as if we were all a little part of a big body...

internet and communications are the nervous system of this body.

if the goal is to control everybody as if we were just parts of a machine, then, internet as a human right is very logical.

football (soccer) and beer are humanity symbols, shared all over the galaxy. and that's why aliens are so late to come here, because they don't like rednecks, hillbillies and german tourists. Laughing
Post 06 Jun 2011, 14:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
garystampa

garystampa
JohnFound wrote:

How can the efforts of so many people who create the food, education and medical care be given away? How do they make a living? Even the janitors and receptionists should go unpaid so the rest can have it for free? Why would they work there?
Post 06 Jun 2011, 18:06
xleelz

Location: In Google Code Server... waiting for someone to download me
xleelz
garystampa wrote:
JohnFound wrote:

How can the efforts of so many people who create the food, education and medical care be given away? How do they make a living? Even the janitors and receptionists should go unpaid so the rest can have it for free? Why would they work there?

Well, if we lived in a perfect society, in my opinion, you would work for nothing, and get everything you need for nothing, because everyone would have to work together to survive.

Post 06 Jun 2011, 18:35
JohnFound

JohnFound
garystampa wrote:
How can the efforts of so many people who create the food, education and medical care be given away?

I didn't wrote this. Of course every effort have to be paid. This principle is not incompatible with what I said before.
Otherwise we have to admit that there are people that have less right to eat than other. And there are people that deserve to be healthy and others that deserve to be ill.
Post 06 Jun 2011, 19:26
Enko

Enko
garystampa wrote:
JohnFound wrote:

Neoliberalism at rescue!!!!

Whoe cares if the man have to walk 10km to find a healthy water supply and the "healthy" water suply is what called poluted water in some countries.

It doesn't mean give away to this men water or food created by other but to permit him "access" to this "human right". You can do it giving him food and water, take some photos and make your presidential campain.
Or you can make him not walk those 10km to find a suply of poluted water but rather a clean water suply. Or even have to walk much less.

There are much more extrim cases, right to water doesnt mean if you forgot to pay your water bill, and your water suply gets cut, that they should give you the water anyway.
Post 06 Jun 2011, 20:24

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: