flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > IMF head Strauss-Kahn arrested for a blowjob.

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ass0

ass0
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13402845

How could he force her in a public place like an hotel? this looks like he was so naive. xD

Maid: want a blowjob?
Dominique: eh... ah... sure!!

...minutes later...
Maid to the police: he forced me!.

Now Zarkozy doesn't have a rival for the 2012 election anymore. xD

Zarkozy is as excited as... well Dominique Strauss-Kahn in a room with a hotel maid. xD

Post 15 May 2011, 09:21
ass0

ass0

What do they have in common?

They all think with other organ than the brain. xD

Post 18 May 2011, 11:12
edfed

edfed
finally, the reason of sexual addiction don't comes from an alien in the independance hall as they stated in south park 14x1.
maybe it is a conspiration of illuminatis or the emergence of a new lodge like franc ma├žon and skull and bones.

why not an arabic or african secret lodge? can be a good subject for a trash and fun animation episode.

message to trey and matt:
please, make a south park episode about french bugs, there are a lot of bugs i reported last 2 years.
in fact, there are enough bugs just in france/europe to create a brand new animation sitcom with a new universe and style.
how can i start this kind of project?
minorities here are like in cartman's nightmare in pee episode, but are not only mexicans, they are a lot.
occidental world is not only USA and Europe.

it is france, germany, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italia, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Greece, Romania, and is a big melting pot of various governments and cultures, but is a unique world.

how many worlds there are on this planet?

latin america
africa
europ
mediteranean
north
australia
asia
russia
and maybe more...

and here, they like to focus on useless informations, to make the population forget some worse problems.

the proof is in my notebook where i reported bugs from last 2 years, always there is a big crisis, and after a very little period of time, maybe Weeks, mainly 2 or 3 mounth, a new actuality like this one comes out and is anounced in a very long mediadic loop. we forget the real problem, and finallly, we forget too the substitute problem. everything goes well a little time, a strike appear, and disapear, and the big problem comes again, in another form. and this is like that since very long time (maybe 40 000 years).
Post 18 May 2011, 12:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: