flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > The Most Ridiculous Article Ever!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
cypher

cypher
Read this: Is you son a omputer hacker? <-- that is utter ignorance!!

Post 28 Apr 2011, 02:53
Enko

Enko
cypher wrote:
Read this: Is you son a omputer hacker? <-- that is utter ignorance!!

As it seams, its an old one:
Dec 02, 2001

And yes, if you have a son with an penium mx and it ask you to upgrade hardware, he is definitly a hacker jajaja
Post 28 Apr 2011, 03:17
cypher

cypher
hahaha! Yes, it is old.

Lol. A son asking for upgrade. I'm too young for a son. But when one comes, and she asks for an upgraded and he asks to join FASM board, I'll tell him "no"--well, not really.
Post 28 Apr 2011, 03:32
typedef

typedef
Does your child read hacking manuals?

--> If you want to know how it works, you read whatever you find

Does your son use Quake?

-- > It's a game anyone can play

Is your son becoming argumentative and surly in his social behavior?

-- > What the shit, that is life..... Being rebellious is nature

I want to punch this guy in the face right now.. If he still is alive.
Post 28 Apr 2011, 04:47
JohnFound

JohnFound
I read it before, but thanks for the reminding - it really makes me laugh. Very Happy
I only feel pity for the pure children with such father....
Post 28 Apr 2011, 06:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
JohnFound

JohnFound
But on second though I thing it is a hoax... funny anyway. Very Happy
Post 28 Apr 2011, 06:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
Madis731

Madis731
Lunix Very Happy and they even give a link
Post 28 Apr 2011, 09:38
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
BOTOKILLER

BOTOKILLER
3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

Im doubting wether this person is mentaly healthy)
5. How much time does your child spend using the computer each day?

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services. This can take up to eight hours. If your son is doing this, he is breaking the law, and you should stop him immediately. The safest policy is to limit your children's access to the computer to a maximum of forty-five minutes each day.

OH ****! I'm spending more than 30min a day on computer - I AM HACKER!
8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.

If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

So much of racism and bullshit here.....
ALso much of shitting Linux, I think Mocrosift is involved here)
Also people on that website are so dumb, that they leave such comments
how could i have been so blind...i have been putting firewall after firewall on my system. when along along i have tryyng to keep myself out... yes now that i have read your article i realize that i am a hacker...I have reviewed my computer and discovered filthy programs running amuck everywhere...Flash. MP3's. DOS. BIOS. and the holy grail of hacking, yes its true I HAVE LINUX, i am so sorry and at this moment the police are on their way to put me away...THANK YOU for opening my unworthy eyes
I havent laughed that way for a long time. This page shows how dumb people can be. Why do they write bullshit about things, that they can't even imagine? OF COURSE!! IF SOMEONE USES COOL NAMES AND FREE SOFTWARE HE IS A HACKER!!
typedef wrote:
If he still is alive.

Not "he", "it". And I hope it isn't.

Post 28 Apr 2011, 09:58
edfed

edfed
Laughing

mdr, ptdr, xptdr. Razz
Post 28 Apr 2011, 12:57
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Coty

Coty
Haha, I remember this, I was just thinking about it the other day, Heck, I must have been a hacker my whole life Cool

BTW: I had no idea xenix was made before unix, let alone before the cold war... I didn't even know microsoft was as old as the cold war Very Happy And xenix was made for the US government? I also can't wait to remove lunix and destroy part of my hard disk surface and delete windows making me to have to buy a new hard drive! Very Happy

LOL, "Otaku" a hacking group... more like obsessed anime fans to me Cool Also, since when was DOS on "lunix" ???
Post 28 Apr 2011, 13:12
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
JohnFound

JohnFound
DOS is "denial of service" here. Very Happy
Post 28 Apr 2011, 13:20
Coty

Coty
Oh yeah! Laughing
Post 28 Apr 2011, 14:12
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
cypher

cypher
Maybe he should have used "DoS".

I never knew AMD was a third world company and they have sweat shops! Wow! I throwing away my AMD graphics card and use an Intel GMA instead.

Plus, I don't know how your son can become a hacker in just a few days after using the computer. I have been using the computer since about 8 or 9 years old (I think) and up to now, I haven't hacked anyone. His sons is good. I wonder if his son is Jonathan James.

Post 28 Apr 2011, 14:18
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
cypher wrote:
woman: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
boy: "A hacker!"
boy: "A woman!"

Razz
Post 28 Apr 2011, 14:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
revolution wrote:

Razz
Antony and the Johnsons? Razz
Post 28 Apr 2011, 14:40
Coty

Coty
cypher wrote:
I never knew AMD was a third world company and they have sweat shops! Wow! I throwing away my AMD graphics card and use an Intel GMA instead.

I like GMA, its more power efficient than ATI, runs cooler and does what I want, Good desktop graffices and simple games for those days that my brain just don't work. If I want "hardcore" games, I'll use my PS3, I don't have to worry about whether I have enough RAM or not, I just put the game in and go! Very Happy
Post 28 Apr 2011, 14:57
cypher

cypher
revolution wrote:
Lol. Last on the list and it's a very long list. Probably a few hundred sheets long, with 8px fonts.

Coty, I agree. Put the game in and GO! GTA4, Black Ops, GT5, etc. The PS3 is a graphics powerhouse. Way better than a GMA!
Post 28 Apr 2011, 16:16
typedef

typedef
talking about graphics, i have a lenovo thinkpad t42 tha does not work because their graphics drivers are known to overheat after sometime of use and they get loose off the motherboard.
the solution is either soldering it with a heatgun using foil paper or sending it to manufacturers to be fixed if still under warranty or pay some bucks.

well i don't need it now though, the HDD crashed anyway.
Post 28 Apr 2011, 19:04
Coty

Coty
I'd just buy a new one... Chances are if you have to pay to fix it, it isn't worth it... Because it will only kill over again unless they give you a new mobo with the over heating issue fixed. And how old is it? I don't think you can solder modern mother boards... There to cramped aren't they???

What I do when buying a PC is wait a few months and check to see if there has been any magor problems with the hardware... Then from my resluts decide if I want it or not...

----
cypher, Belive it or not the PS3 barely has better graffics chip then most intel DMA Wink The main difference is that the PS3's games can use direct hardware acsess (talks directly with the video card), while as games on windows talk to a lib, that talk to the kernel, that talks to the driver, that then assesses the hardware. Infact the PS3's graffic chip clock speed in 550Mhz and has 256MB of vid ram, very close to my netbooks DMA...
Post 28 Apr 2011, 20:19
typedef

typedef
That is because the PS3 is a gaming machine not a computational machine, though it is also a computer.
Post 28 Apr 2011, 23:22

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: