flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > multi parallel universe & dreaming

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
was thinking about this...

what if all dream are actually reality, but just we in another multidimensional in this NOW moment.

if life is like switching tv channel, then all this our "reality" is just different channel, switching to channel 1 doesn't mean channel 2 stop broadcasting.
Post 07 Apr 2011, 01:45
Coty

Coty
I have wondered something similar, However, I basically killed this theory when I learned to control my dreams, So either I am an evil over lord of channel 2 that can re-shape the world like minecraft, or a dream is something that one truly makes.
Post 07 Apr 2011, 02:49
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
The brain makes up stories when you are entering into deep sleep mode. That's when you lay flat dead and your eyes are moving fast. REM (Rapid Eye Movement).

I think it's just another enjoyment our creator gave us. Including sex too ! Idea
Post 07 Apr 2011, 03:22
edfed

edfed
the physical explanation, and the spiritual explanations are completelly independant.

effectivelly, the brains goes active, the eyes moves, the memory of the day is reorganised...

but that is just the how we dream, not why, neither what means dreams.

effectivelly, there are multiple realities, only one is the real (this one), and others are in other dimensions.
somewhere in space time.

remember the image of the spirals.
the earth is not a ball, but a spiral around the sun, that is a spiral around the galaxy.

and then, if you are in the space-time dimension (the original one) you are able to travel everywhere, past, future, far, near, greater, lower, the time becomes just a graduation along the spirals.

it is one of the main subject of my comics kaya now. space time, central bigbang, expanding spirals around the big bang, and spirits moving in this dimension, in the same way as the air moves around the planet.
Post 07 Apr 2011, 12:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rxantos

rxantos
Dreams are only dreams.

I once spend 3 years doing lucid dreaming (where you can control your dreams). At start it was interesting, but after I while I started to hate it. As I knew everything that was going to happen. Based on this, dreams are only dreams.

Having things happen exactly the way you want all the time, at start might seem like heaven, then after a while you realize that is a hell. If there is a God, I wouldn't want to be him.

Luckily, nowadays my dreams are controlled by my subconscious.

BTW: Can you honestly say that you are here and is not that your senses are here? (like the matrix). We know we exist, because we think. But we cannot be sure of anything else.
Post 10 Apr 2011, 06:24
edfed

edfed
cannot be sure to exist, because maybe we don't think, but just have illusion to think.

i find dreams are sometimes more real and cool than reality. far more.
like this time when i was in a cave in a hell town, building a fliyng object, and escaping ones the doors opened.
like this other time i was lost in an underground maze, exit was in a little mount.
like this time when i was a bird, fliyng over corsica, feeling the warm air in my hands (wings).

dreams are really cool, and more cool is when deja vu sensations happens in real world, and remember you exactlly a dream made several years ago, perfectlly the same as the reality you have a long time after.

there are many things we can explain, like electronic charges, chemical reactions, solar systems, etc... but why and how did it happens? nobody can explain, and i believe dreams are something like a connection with the why and how dimension.
Post 10 Apr 2011, 17:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
for trance listeners with javascript: http://youtu.be/cQWqz8dDcPM
Post 10 Apr 2011, 18:17
edfed

edfed
cool, i like it!!! trance is the reason why:
-i learnt electronics (to build my amplifier, and generators)
-i learnt asm (to code instead of soldering)
-i am so crazy!!!!!
Post 10 Apr 2011, 19:48
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
You'd have to explain how that "other reality" is so much affected by dreamers subjective memories of daytime reality.
Post 10 Apr 2011, 20:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
The only thing, I think, a dream can show you is that the life is composed of events and it's not just something linear..
Post 10 Apr 2011, 20:15
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
rxantos wrote:

I once spend 3 years doing lucid dreaming (where you can control your dreams).

i got several experiences with lucid dreaming too, it just totally "i" inside dream dimension, could move(flying) according to myself,
it is like be and be, once you thought about it, then it already starts moving and you reach.

then i got several OOB experiences (total awareness accompanied) and i fucking SURE, soul exists, i don't have to believe the idea of soul anymore, because i already experienced it several times.

rxantos wrote:

BTW: Can you honestly say that you are here and is not that your senses are here? (like the matrix). We know we exist, because we think. But we cannot be sure of anything else.

i look it this way,
hmmm, are you still your own self if you are inside matrix? and are you still your own self if you are out of matrix?

the difference is, you know you are inside matrix, and another one is you don't know.

but either one, you are still your complete self, with senses and memory and so on.

as long as we exists and have intelligent to realize, so there would be INFINITE of "so called matrix" or illusion.

i would say, we are going/travel into INFINITE number of dimensions.

sometime, i wonder, (for those who believe heaven and hell), how they so FUCKING sure it is not another matrix? LOL

as long as they retain THEMSELVES as if how they are and what they know RIGHT NOW, they might think it is just another MATRIX once they reach heaven/hell.

how would you believe if an UNKNOWN sound confirm to you it is not matrix and it is last dimension? is just impossible as if with our INFINITE positive and negative number.
Post 10 Apr 2011, 21:19

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: