flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > WOW

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
typedef

typedef
I hate to say this, but fuck the Somali Pirates. They killed innocent USA citizens. Damn them all, the NAVY should have just killed them all. The fucking Bastards. Mad

Why can't America just bomb Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil their fucking godless asses. Damn them.. I'm mad...
Post 22 Feb 2011, 16:19
asmhack

asmhack
Agreed. Every tanker should have a flamethrower attached to burn those gays while they are freakin climbing.
Post 22 Feb 2011, 16:26
typedef

typedef
asmhack wrote:
Agreed. Every tanker should have a flamethrower attached to burn those gays while they are freakin climbing.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Hehehehehe....That'd be sweet.

Jihad on Somali Pirates Very Happy Heheheh...

I will one day set out to Somali land with my AK-103 and Desert Eagle and a couple of Flash bangs and RPG Launcher. Time to take theses trolls out. Do it the RAMBO way....
Post 22 Feb 2011, 16:40
asmhack

asmhack
Russia unveils new anti-piracy weapon - 22 Mar 09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFU6Kn5qrjw&feature=related
Post 22 Feb 2011, 16:48
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Is killing USA citizens somehow worse than killing regular people? It seems weird to me to say "they killed innocent <insert country> citizens" rather than "they killed innocent people".

BTW, why do you think they are "godless" people? Stronger theism is more prevalent in less educated people from lower classes, eg. exactly what most Somali pirates AFAIK are.
Post 22 Feb 2011, 16:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
notice "godless" not God-less (Has nothing to do with spiritual beliefs)
Just means inhumane behavior and characteristics .

It hurts when ppl from your country get killed. Image what those ppl could have done to their country. Taking it from a productive perspective.

And come on, are you backing those fucking Somali Pirates, they've been hijacking vehicles and holding ppl captive. Wait till someone from your country gets abducted by them immoral fucking trolls, and see how you will feel about it.

If you have any feelings at all...
Post 22 Feb 2011, 17:06
typedef

typedef
vid wrote:
Is killing USA citizens somehow worse than killing regular people? It seems weird to me to say "they killed innocent <insert country> citizens" rather than "they killed innocent people".

They are regular ppl in your perspective, YES, but in my perspective they are regular people and also USA citizens.

They killed ordinary people, who happen to be USA citizens, because they don't live on water, but they live on a land, which is located in USA.

Does that clear up the "judgemental clutters" in your "white mass" ? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by typedef on 22 Feb 2011, 17:13; edited 1 time in total
Post 22 Feb 2011, 17:12
ass0

ass0
Chill out dood, the true pirates are in the pentagon.
The poor Somalians are just used as a pretext to militarize the zone.

Post 22 Feb 2011, 17:12
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
I don't back pirates, I just found it very weird expression to pinpoint nationality of people getting killed, and to mark murderers as atheists. Is the word "godless" commonly used without any relevance towards ones theism / lack of it?
Post 22 Feb 2011, 17:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
typedef

typedef
"godless" represents any "god" to the person that I'm directly talking about or talking to. (To some "god" is money, sex, murder, etc.)

So saying "godless" (GOD to me) It means that they are engaging in acts that don't represent nor please our GOD, the creator. Because we were all made in his image.

As I have no right of forcing someone to believe what I believe in, to me it's the GOD, the one and only. I can't say "GOD" to you because I don't know your belief, that's why I use "god", which means you extract what ever you believe in from that.

Understood ? vid.....

We can set up a room if you want to discuss about theology.. Very Happy
Post 22 Feb 2011, 17:42
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
This is more about linguistics than theology Smile

I understand your usage of word "godless" now, I was just wondering if this kind of usage is common. Because until now, I always understood it as referring to lack of theism.

And now for something completely less intellectual: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlfjucp2w7s
Post 22 Feb 2011, 18:04
typedef

typedef
Discussion on Theology for that matter, not for this one...

But anyways............

Never knew pirates liked Booty ! LMAO
Post 22 Feb 2011, 18:17

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: