flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > ending aging

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
nop

nop
if evrybody lived forever there would quickly become lots of different types of normal ppl and ironicly it would hasten evrybodys death as the planet ran out of resources Sad
Post 09 Oct 2012, 03:14
hopcode

hopcode
nop wrote:
...as the planet ran out of resources
considering intelligence+imagination a (social/individual) resource, all this
"premature extinction" of the human beings was well described from William Blake in the 18th century.

the fact that you cannot touch directly intelligence or imagination, this doesent mean they dont exist.
killing them using alienation (for example, because Blake speaks about the industrial revolution) is like
killing the body using a poison. this reduces/kills the time by living.

but please note that Blake told us only how it happens. he cannot explain
why it happens, or why it is needed. most of the critics out there on him do not understand this subtle difference.
in fact interpretation on him is done
essentially on the why-reasons and falling in the aristotelic+platonic woods,
and neglecting the relative-weaker-how-expressions.
but it is there, empirically: the more the intelligence, the more should be the time by living, already from the 18th century.

Cheers,

Post 09 Oct 2012, 04:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
resources?, we got whole got, this universe is so giant huge,

everybody could own 1 planet,
Post 09 Oct 2012, 12:00
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
resources?, we got whole got, this universe is so giant huge,

everybody could own 1 planet,
Assumes that there is not already some other species living there claiming ownership. How would you feel if some alien came to Earth and decided to take ownership of this planet?

Hehe, besides the resources it would take to fuel up and stock even one ship to take a human to another habitable planet would likely run out before you even got 1% of it ready. Those other habitable planets are a very very long way away (if they even exist at all).
Post 09 Oct 2012, 12:14
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
yeah, quite true, ownership is the problem,
why everything must got owner?

maybe advance species will by pass the ownership ideas? idk,

look at us, human, i always felt,
after all, we could only own it for a while,
let say you got a swimming pool, only you can swim,
but if you open it, allow more people to come in, swim together, it might be a better experience,

of course, human always the biggest problem, they take for granted, dirty your pool, throw shit,

there are people who deserve pool, most don't,

then comes the idea "chosen one"

several with the power to choose, and others are like lamb,

what makes a person worthy,
what makes a person deserve,
Post 09 Oct 2012, 12:55
hopcode

hopcode
sleepsleep wrote:
of course, human always the biggest problem, they take for granted, dirty your pool, throw shit,
there are people who deserve pool, most don't,
then comes the idea "chosen one"
several with the power to choose, and others are like lamb,
what makes a person worthy,
what makes a person deserve,

deserve,deserving is coming again to the surface. i am used to keep trace of each of your statements,
drawing notes on my workbook. Very Happy i find the quoted above poetical (no insideous complacency in my intention),
because in few statements lot of complex and fine-textured questions.
ok, "ownership","deserving" and "lamb" are words in Blake too, but this doesnt matter now.
the matter is in the "choose", "choosen". it is already aristotelic, and in his
famous logical system. i spent years of training on that system, but not a simple answer in general.

choose means "individuate", id est practically "mark something with an attribute", but not only this.

i hope this will bring a new cut/direction to the discussion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individuation
but please note that the article is far far far from completeness.

to be not off-topic, i say that individuation is the means to operate
on the distinction beetween matrix and reality.

i try it Wink
cheers,

Post 09 Oct 2012, 14:13
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
yo hopcode, thanks.

yeah,
i been thinking about deserve, i try to link it with "common sense", and it seems, we will somehow accept another individual if they are in our range of "common sense".

common sense is very subjective,
culture, religion, and etc shapes up different level of accepted behavior & perception.

and we know, people observe different kind of common sense throughout history,
slavery, eunuch, and so on,

so people who are in our range of "common sense" are people who deserve, (in this sense, we are the chosen one, and we choose)

another way of identifying is using 'test'.
but since 'test' is not permanent, you could pass the 'test' now but you might change after 24 hours.
so, what happen if people go to heaven and start bombing their neighbor?

and 'common sense' should base on some principles, for me (after years of headache), i would say,

truth, humanity and justice would able to serve as principles for 'common sense'.

yeah, i think lots of problems,
"so what & why" in current list Smile
Post 10 Oct 2012, 15:26
hopcode

hopcode
sleepsleep wrote:
so, what happen if people go to heaven and start bombing their neighbor?
and 'common sense' should base on some principles, for me (after years of headache), i would say,
truth, humanity and justice would able to serve as principles for 'common sense'

exactly, and in the catholic culture Paul results to appeaar us (as described) first a persecutor of Christians, then after Christhus' elected him in some way, he has been done "Saint". isnt it incredible ?
He was a serial killer !!!

but note that "incredible" there is based on a pure and free and personal/social belief on wonders.
it is to say, wonders must touch deeply the imagination to became real.

in the meanwhile, 2000 years are over and the mechanism works still very good!!
what are the human beings, eeeh!!!
and one should believe not only what the text tells, but the wonder described in the text. isnt it too much ?

ergo, considering that even truth, humanity and justice are built up socially on the "common sense", because they should serve as principles for "common sense",
follows my position: social/individual intelligence and imagination = resource. the more intelligence you feed, the more probability to live longer and resist to consumption - to name it euphemistically.

now: opening this link, you can read about Goethe and his "Elective Affinities",
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_Affinities
Goethe is stupid there.
he sets the thing exactly as today scientist/physicist would do: on a chemical basis. bleah Laughing what a premature delusion!

well but following the link a real step further: the Max Weber hypothesis. he speaks essentially about the fact that even intelligence/imagination are built on a wide social/common basis (because, imho, on the contrary, he isnt able to give justification to the fact that no social order means actually anarchy and extinction of the human genre.
afterall, what concretely are we seeing in the world, but wars, destruction etc ? isnt it, in its way, another anarchy of principles even so ? )

and the only way to escape all this round-trip is "opening the doors of perception" as Jim Morrison wrote, following William Blake
who wrote it in the 18th century.

now, everyone can choose freely his own illusion, as he could in the past, and will do in the future.
but i didnt say anything new. i say simply
social/individual intelligence and imagination = resource

isnt it worth ? yes. declaration of indipendence,
kurz und knapp: i am an open source beast Exclamation

Cheers,
Very Happy

Post 10 Oct 2012, 16:43
nop

nop
the problem is social and individule inteligence are not the same cos many individules know that living sustainably is essential to save the planet but nobody does it because it is not socialy acceptable so there is a long time delay for the social intelligence to catch up and meanwhile all individule humans will die just like a frog in the hot water too stupid to notice what is happening Crying or Very sad
Post 10 Oct 2012, 22:24
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

what are the human beings, eeeh!!!

Laughing human sucks overall.

there is lots of things to read there hopcode, wow, my head gonna blow Smile

i would say, human been taking everything for granted,
life, earth, physical body, knowledge and etc,

so the attitude is, why should i care? it is none of my business, do what you want and leave me alone,

human go another way instead of improving total, overall condition, even if they do it, they do it selfishly,

and now, we are here, to think, and plan, a better world, a better system,

may our matrix self bless us. Laughing
Post 11 Oct 2012, 12:12
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2291254/New-drug-developed-using-compound-red-wine-help-humans-live-150.html

Quote:

New drug being developed using compound found in red wine 'could help humans live until they are 150'

Drugs are synthetic versions of resveratrol, found in red wine
Research shows drugs which could prevent cancer and diabetes now viable
Medication can be taken topically or orally
No drugs yet developed to target aging skin

even if we live long enough to own this whole universe, so what,

when would we reach the physic limitation, and eventually what is our final destination?
Post 11 Mar 2013, 07:15
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
We take greater and greater steps away from self. By traveling and communicating throughout space the ego becomes humbler. Perspectives beyond our current comprehension will unfold. The limitations will fracture our evolutionary course both naturally and artificially. We will laugh at our former self.

Post 11 Mar 2013, 07:37
hopcode

hopcode
what above is precious. setting them in a sleepsleep's thread it may
work as a "philosophical bomb" one of these days Wink
bitRAKE wrote:
...throughout space the ego becomes humbler...

being humble is the expression telling us the mind a person is practically free,open.
it is like a warranty seal.

the effort to bind 2 end-points, now-EP with the past-of-this-ego-EP, lets the ego become
as "tired of its self" as the segment longer is. but this tells about a wider experienced ego too.

the more the distance, and the line is longer (more time/resource/effort to bind the 2 points)
capability to forget, as the mind disjoints the 2 end-points, breaking the conceptual line.
capability to remember -> effort, essentially, digging the solution from a remote fractilizing stage of oneself.

in any case, it's not that simple to realize one's own ego as unfolded result,
and consequently laughing at an unneded (fractalized) complexity of a previous self. for that, for example, i experienced myself different methods.

it is genial the capability to perceive oneself as the residual projection of somehing;
i would say, the perception of something

are you, you all people out there, not really tired of hearing everyday things
like the following one:
that "randomness is unpredictability" Question

Cheers,

Very Happy

Post 11 Mar 2013, 10:40

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: