flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > online privacy

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
was thinking about this,
the data is so magnificent huge,do they (who) got the time to check, store, manage everything that increase every second?

dealing with a corrupted foxpro database lately make me realized that,,, i dont even care about all those so called privacy records....

maybe due to those records are not related toi me, we private some information becoz we dont want others to know, and we assume some unknown (human) want to know and willing to dig for hours to get it.

i ponder about does keeping secrets make life more miserable?
Post 24 Nov 2010, 21:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
No, in some circumstances keeping secrets makes life possible. Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 22:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
sleepsleep wrote:
the data is so magnificent huge,do they (who) got the time to check, store, manage everything that increase every second?

dealing with a corrupted foxpro database lately make me realized that,,, i dont even care about all those so called privacy records....

well said
sleepsleep wrote:
maybe due to those records are not related toi me, we private some information becoz we dont want others to know, and we assume some unknown (human) want to know and willing to dig for hours to get it.

bad news here.. google has already all your search history, compressed and ip to google-map-coords converted. in fact, they are watching you right now from a satellite* and deciding which ad to show you tonight (that's why they need so many employees by the way)

*and if the satellite won't do it's job.. this evil human operated engine will:

sleepsleep wrote:

being paranoid makes life more miserable
Post 24 Nov 2010, 23:06
edfed

edfed
Hadopi is something like that.

the procedure looks like a program, and is implemented using a lot of various platforms, like... X86 P2P, IP, ISP server, right owners, tribunal, police...

and it is applyed by ISP.

you pay to be watched. virtual CCTV on IP.

if content looks like "some various media" inside a database
it will be transmitted to "right owners", producers, actors, singers, etc...
if the singer evaluates the damage large enough, it will launch a procedure, the ISP will send an email or post mail, a warning.
and if the procedure continues, or is amplified, the client is sued, and judged.

that's pretty cool system, i'd like to do the same between programms inside a computer, if a programm tries to use , read, capture, or what else datas from another program, it will be sued or not by the task manager that will kill it or no... a good way to do memory protection.

is it computer science applyed to politic?
or politic applyed to computer science?
Post 24 Nov 2010, 23:37
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
edfed wrote:
is it computer science applyed to politic?
or politic applyed to computer science?

or the universe itself, ..is just a fractal ? Razz
Post 24 Nov 2010, 23:44
edfed

edfed
then, does it means that over planet dimension, there is a dimension where the universe is like here? with animals, plants, and, planets, very huge, containing our universe... maybe our galaxy is just some snow, falling to the ground... what is fun is that maybe the space time dimension really exists..

does it mean that when we use nuclear power, the one that destroy the nucleus, does it mean it destroys a sun, and then, mean a end of world for some life on electrons?

does it mean that maybe, we are our own universe, our solar system to be something like an atom inside somme pandora box, and if we destroy the box, we destroy the universe order, means that maybe, suns will explode everywhere, but will recompose later.. to form a new universe.
Post 25 Nov 2010, 00:21
asmhack

asmhack
edfed wrote:
does it mean that when we use nuclear power, the one that destroy the nucleus, does it mean it destroys a sun, and then, mean a end of world for some life on electrons?

maybe.. if we think about different time scales

like ouadji's sig says:
we are not young enough to know everything

anyway.. my mind can imagine an infinite universe, so why not imagining and a subinfinite universe ? Smile

Last edited by asmhack on 25 Nov 2010, 16:02; edited 1 time in total
Post 25 Nov 2010, 00:47
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Programmers have the time (system time). Privacy is when I close the door to the bathroom / bedroom / mouth. Everything else is everywhere.
Post 25 Nov 2010, 03:02
JohnFound

JohnFound
asmhack wrote:
... my mind can imagine an infinite universe

No, your mind definitely can't imagine infinity. To work with it - yes, but to imagine - no way.

About the privacy in internet. The problem is that information means power. If someone have information about millions of people, this one will rule on them. And can manipulate them.
Post 25 Nov 2010, 05:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
the most information is collected on sites where you search or use them as a registered person, youtube and facebook for example. but their database is nothing compared to the information that call centres have and get illegally.
Post 25 Nov 2010, 11:00
edfed

edfed
their database is nothing compare to THE FILE.
Post 25 Nov 2010, 15:55
asmhack

asmhack
edfed wrote:
their database is nothing compare to THE FILE.

all the cctv cameras are completely useless and standby'd like all of their war equipment.

they are just there to terrify peopel like you, edfed.
just live your life and don't absorb the negative emotions they try to create, in your soul.

it's all about the money, war industry, anti terrorism industry, money from insurance companies, rebelions led by provocateurs, herb ban and much more..
Post 25 Nov 2010, 16:25
edfed

edfed
Quote:
they are just there to terrify peopel like you, edfed.

it doesn't terrify me at all, i am like a monkey, just curious to see some curiosity, i find it funny, dangerous, and as i am not only a monkey, it creates ideas in my mind, some various ideas about what can be done, what to do, what i want? does what i want is exactlly what i want?
or is it just some solution i've found in order to survive?

do i really want to do electronics? or is it just some survival strategy i adopted due to the context?

do i really want to code asm? or is it just the only way i've found to understand the world where i live, by knowing the weapon, you know your enemy, and the enemy is what is over me.

in religion, enemy is god, because he have the power.
in politic, enemy is people because we have the power of rebelion, and politicians don't want to loose their way of life.
on internet, enemy is free data exchange, because it lets a possible secret communication for a possible secret organisation. and also because some datas cost money.

the enemy is what?

in fact, nobody is the enemy of nobody.

we just have to learn to live together, be confiant with our brother. but even there, you can meet people with bad intentions.

theses people are the enemies of the humanity. because they can be a danger anywhere, for anybody.

and thats for theses people that the file exists.

but the law is fun.

law is an automatic process, law application too.
and sometimes, governments adopt laws about common things, leading a lot of normal people into the domain of enemies.

for example, if a new law decide that going to bed after midnight is forbiden, many of us will be outlaw.

then, who is the enemy?
who is the friend?
Post 25 Nov 2010, 18:15
asmhack

asmhack
edfed wrote:
then, who is the enemy?
who is the friend?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365686/

Luc Besson ftw
Post 25 Nov 2010, 19:12

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: