flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > conspiration, lol

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7907257203206074626#docid=-5396754252212089183
this videos shows somethoing really interresting, and have the advantage to be there, (no need to make it).

there is a simple comparaison between our world, and electronics PCB.

there, many conspiration addicts can say, we are domined by a sort of artificial intelligence, or something else.

in fact, i strongly believe that the system is comming alone, by the automatic reflex we have to do always things the same way.

always do the same, from micro to mega, from pico to tera.

the fact that this video shows to us is that we are dumb, so dumb that we cannot live on this planet if it don't looks like a PCB.

we need all these condensators, all theses fields.

the fact that the nature itself is a repetitive thing (electron around atoms, boys around girls, planets around suns...) and that it lead us to a square world.

i don't want my planet to become a huge PCB just because some of us decided it is more economic to do like this.

i don't want to live in a big CPU like edifice, and become a poor electron.

but, the truth is there, it is too late, the only way to stop the construction of this giant PCB wil be apocalypse. earth dislocation. leading then to a new world, a world with new montains, new seas, new oceans...

i believe too that this is the cause of some human elite that decide for all the planet what is better to do, for the economics, politics, and other things i don't need at all.

i strongly believe that the nightmare is coming, slowly enough to don't disturb us from our "occupations".

the fact that some "guys" decide for million people what should look like a city where they will be parked is enough for me to say stop.

i just want to be quietlly growing my food in my garden. building my house with my hands, some rocks, and wood. i don't want my world (the only one i know) to become a giant city.
but it will be that, if we continue to fuck, make childs, and obei to the hierarchy that tell us to work to earn money to buy fridge to stock food to ... continue to live and work, by food, by fridge, and cars...

we are not electrons in a computer.
we are not planets around a sun
we are humans, animals, with brain, good eye, and hands.

use now your hands to stop them, and destruct this edifice.

let the chaos manage our planet, and let us manage our lives like we need.

i don't want my friends, my family, and maybe later, my childrens to become monotask electron, only able to do one thing of their lives, and the rest of the time (out of work), be just a consumer that will just follow the line, no i don't want it.

EDFED!
Post 23 Nov 2010, 04:28
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
3200th

3200th
I remember reading a post by bitRAKE which gave a somewhat similar view. (Refer to this. Read the SIDE-SIDEBAR.) Wink

edfed wrote:
use now your hands to stop them, and destruct this edifice.
How? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 23 Nov 2010, 05:04
edfed

edfed
Post 23 Nov 2010, 15:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
asmhack

asmhack
rebelion means that every person should act
..but that is statistically impossible Cool

Last edited by asmhack on 23 Nov 2010, 18:50; edited 1 time in total
Post 23 Nov 2010, 16:09
edfed

edfed
the biggest cospiration comes from the population, that does nothing to stop the new world order happening.

new world order is still in london with CCTV.

new world order is still there when you buy TV and watch it everydays.

new world order is still there when you are on the internet all the day and nights (like me).

the new world order is not only something from the elite, it is a human thing, the human comportment, leading to PCB like earth.
leading to a matricial world.

this is the human ideal.

i'd prefer a lot to be an animal than to be a part of the system.
i am not a function, on object, or an instruction.
i am not an electron in a circuit.

i don't want it.

maybe there are a lot of people that estimates it is good for everybody, and maybe there are not wrong.

but for me, the life should connect ot the nature, that is connected to the universe physics.

on the earth, there are many ways to live, from bacterias to sequia.
and us, humans are just living like what we created, like electronic components, designed for a single purpose, lobotomy, education, formation, all leading us to a perfect world...

no, the perfect world was the world before the appearance of the internet.
now, the world is realy comming to be a pure night mare.

no matter we live longer, if our lives are to be mecanical in a system.

the world is not an OS.

stop the analogy, we are not cells.
Post 23 Nov 2010, 17:04
asmhack

asmhack
the new world order is just the result of evolution
television by itself isn't satanic (nor the internet)
but it becomes a plague when it is misused

education is the solution
the real enemy is hiding inside the person himself
and imho money is the biggest bug of humanity
Post 23 Nov 2010, 19:20
bitRAKE

bitRAKE
Let me quote my 2003 self:
Quote:
"Water is guided down the stream by the banks. Over great periods of time the stream may change the banks and hence it's own path. In short time, through great destruction the stream may change it's course, but new banks will guide the stream."
-- bitRAKE
Understand the process of creation and destruction - they are married. The desire to migrate a system insures it will manifest in your actions. Education will increase the effectiveness of your actions.

These desires are not new. People have been struggling for a long time - slowly changing the social system, and having progress diverted by destructive forces (those which are human in origin). We are coming upon a time of exponential understanding. My hope is this will bring about an end (for now) to the large scale destructive forces. Will we see an increase in small scale destruction? Historically, revolutions have been so marked.

The visibility of these changes are usually in question. I'll be the fool and say they are on-going now at several social levels. Not an explicitly coordinated effort, but that is the nature of the evolution.
Post 23 Nov 2010, 20:21

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: