flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Auto Traffic Avalanche? SPAM?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YONG

YONG
I'm so delighted to have received a couple of comments for my newly-started blog. Let's take a look at these funny comments. (For privacy reasons, I removed the names, email addresses and IP addresses.)

DAY 2 Comment wrote:
Author : [NAME B]
E-mail : [USER B]@yahoo.co.uk
IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Why have you taken out my post? It was very beneficial information and i guarantee atleast one person found it helpful unlike the rest of the comments on this web site. I'll post it again. Sick and tired of getting low numbers of useless traffic for your website? Well i wish to let you know about a fresh underground tactic that produces myself $900 each day on 100% AUTOPILOT. I could truthfully be here all day and going into detail but why dont you just check their site out? There is a great video that explains everything. So if your serious about producing hassle-free money this is the website for you. <a href="http://autotraffic-avalanche.net" rel="nofollow">Auto Traffic Avalanche</a>
DAY 1 Comment wrote:
Author : [NAME A]
E-mail : [USER A]@yahoo.co.uk
IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Sick and tired of obtaining low numbers of useless traffic to your website? Well i want to inform you of a fresh underground tactic that produces me personally $900 every day on 100% AUTOPILOT. I possibly could be here all day and going into detail but why dont you just check their website out? There is really a excellent video that explains everything. So if your seriously interested in making effortless hard cash this is the website for you. <a href="http://autotraffic-avalanche.net" rel="nofollow">Auto Traffic Avalanche</a>
Here are a couple of interesting facts to note:

1. As the author of the DAY 2 Comment is different from that of the DAY 1 Comment, how could the DAY 2 Comment's author claim that I had taken out his/her post? Rolling Eyes Laughing

2. Up to now, my newly-started blog has got only these two comments. So, how could the DAY 2 Comment claim that at least one person had found it helpful unlike the rest of the comments? Rolling Eyes Laughing

3. Both comments were originated from the same IP address, which is located in Wisconsin, United States. However, the email addresses are designated for UK users. Was it just amazing?! Rolling Eyes Laughing

4. "... produces me personally $900 every day on 100% AUTOPILOT" sounds just too good to be true?! Rolling Eyes Laughing

It is a mad world, isn't it? Rolling Eyes
Post 19 Nov 2010, 04:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Comment spam is very common. Just delete it and forget about it. No sense wasting your time even thinking about it.
Post 23 Nov 2010, 14:50
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
2050 without sleepsleep,,, u must be kidding right,,, hahahaha :p
Post 23 Nov 2010, 14:59
YONG

YONG
sleepsleep wrote:
I'm so sorry .... Sad

I'll let you play the leading role in my next fictional story. OK? Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 04:54
YONG

YONG
revolution wrote:
Comment spam is very common. Just delete it and forget about it.
I can't just forget about it. Sad

It's like I can't just forget about the mystery of revolution getting his/her moderator status! FASM forumers have the right to know!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink
Post 24 Nov 2010, 05:02
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
YONG wrote:
I can't just forget about it. Sad
You have a memory like an elephant.
YONG wrote:
It's like I can't just forget about the mystery of revolution getting his/her moderator status! FASM forumers have the right to know!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink
Shh, don't say it out loud. Maybe Tomasz doesn't know yet!
Post 24 Nov 2010, 06:25
YONG

YONG
YONG wrote:
sleepsleep wrote:
I'm so sorry .... Sad

I'll let you play the leading role in my next fictional story. OK? Rolling Eyes Wink
sleepsleep, your story is now available. Enjoy! Wink
Post 26 Nov 2010, 11:55

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: