Message board for the users of flat assembler.
> DOS > Tetris without Win32 example
Well, here it is. A little modification in the Tetris code in order to delete garbage before it begins. Although I must say that the goal of this code is discussing programming methods, not doing market programs.
As to the bug of the program of not being written in graphic mode, for the moment I believe that I am going to leave it at the list of tasks. Nevertheless, if someone is interested, I dare to show some examples of space invaders, this time in graphic mode. In each other, a different method for the control of velocity is discussed:
1) Reading BIOS-ticks:
2) Handling Int 1Ch (using our own ISR)
3) Modifying PIT counter 0
4) But what about reading from PIT and not modifying it?, It would not be harmful for the system
5) The same as point two but adding background music through the speaker (first approach)
6) The same as above but fixing background music problems
7) By the way, in case there is somebody interested, I have left as a challenge creating a video game like "Stardust", from Topo Soft.
And, if you want to see some more examples of graphic programming:
1. Chapter 32. Fractals
2. Chapter 34. Examples of graphic programs.
* Dumping graphic screen to a bitmap
* Bouncin balls
* Bump mapping
* Feedback effect
* ... Well, and many more.
In other hand discussing about list: queues, stacks, trees. Sort and search methods. Buble sort, quick sort, sorting indexed by multiple keys,...
And many more if you consider to take a walk around for my web site. Comments would be appreciate.
|07 Sep 2010, 19:50||
> And many more if you consider to take a walk around for my web site.
> Comments would be appreciate.
0. Much stuff
1. Seems to be Spanish
What about non-M$ OS'es ???
buggy shot: http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?t=11854 http://www.file-pasta.com/file/0/TXTETRIS.PNG
|07 Sep 2010, 23:16||
|12 Sep 2010, 16:21||
< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar. Also on GitHub, YouTube, Twitter.
Website powered by rwasa.