flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > thepiratebay + France = Hadopi

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
MHajduk: Maybe visit Saudi Arabia sometime and just imagine that they are all beautiful under their veils.
Post 16 Sep 2010, 14:26
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
revolution wrote:
MHajduk: Maybe visit Saudi Arabia sometime and just imagine that they are all beautiful under their veils.
Hehe, I don't need to imagine, I'm pretty sure that it's true (I was finally convinced thanks to some Internet sources). Wink
Post 16 Sep 2010, 14:33
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guignol

guignol
MHajduk wrote:
revolution wrote:
Hehe, I don't need to imagine, I'm pretty sure that it's true (I was finally convinced thanks to some Internet sources). Wink
Let them have their beauty back there in the desert Laughing
Post 16 Sep 2010, 14:36
edfed

edfed
guignol wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
revolution wrote:
Let them have their beauty back there in the desert Laughing

i am not sure to understand this sentense.

does it mean that they should return to their countries if they are not aggree with "our" laws?

in this case, it is a very bad point of view. because the earth is for everybody, assuming they respect the earth.
the human laws doesn't respect the planet, i don't see any reason to respect the human laws. but it is my own opinion, and i don't want to force people to think like that.
just imposing "our" vision to other humans (and life forms) is despotism.

hadopi is an example of what some people want. and of course, these people wants money, money, and more money, not the "liberty, equality, fraternity".

that's why i opened this topic, to speak about Hadopi and what is behind, not speak about islamic (and gloabaly religious) dictatorchip, that is another subject full of things to say, but nothing to do with hadopi.
Post 16 Sep 2010, 16:06
guignol

guignol
edfed wrote:
in this case, it is a very bad point of view. because the earth is for everybody, assuming they respect the earth.
They extract oil.

edfed wrote:
Totally agree, they still won't allow me promenading naked.

edfed wrote:
does it mean that they should return to their countries if they are not aggree with "our" laws?
It means that if you want to impose your rules stay within the limits of your own land.
(Besides, we have plenty of our own beauties.Wink )
I'm really tired of those "minorities".
You probably remember which was the first "minority" to spread around the world, eh?Smile

Quote:
Each man wore a long white robe and his face was covered by a loose mask with scarlet stripes.
How about me wearing this? Whenever and wherever I want.
Or better yet and yet again, to walk naked on the streets of one of those Arabic cities. (I mean, I'm totally without prejudice about race or nationality whatsoever - it doesn't matter for me where to show-off, and maybe Arabic countries are less despotic in this respect than France) Rolling Eyes

edfed wrote:
hadopi is an example of what some people want. and of course, these people wants money, money, and more money, not the "liberty, equality, fraternity".
The result of the Great Revolution. (see below)

edfed wrote:
that's why i opened this topic, to speak about Hadopi and what is behind, not speak about islamic (and gloabaly religious) dictatorchip, that is another subject full of things to say, but nothing to do with hadopi.
Yeah, rev is probably all about Global Islamic Revolution Cool
Post 17 Sep 2010, 01:42
MHajduk

MHajduk
guignol wrote:
edfed wrote:
Totally agree, they still won't allow me promenading naked.
(...)
Quote:
Each man wore a long white robe and his face was covered by a loose mask with scarlet stripes.
How about me wearing this? Whenever and wherever I want.
Or better yet and yet again, to walk naked on the streets of one of those Arabic cities. (I mean, I'm totally without prejudice about race or nationality whatsoever - it doesn't matter for me where to show-off, and maybe Arabic countries are less despotic in this respect than France) Rolling Eyes
I think I have found a compromise solution for you - body painting: Wink Razz
Post 17 Sep 2010, 08:25
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
guignol wrote:
You probably remember which was the first "minority" to spread around the world, eh?Smile

Yeah, Homo sapiens. Damn niggas!

<Sarcasm mode: "OFF">
Post 17 Sep 2010, 09:33
revolution

revolution
ontopic from the AFP:
Quote:
Tim Berners-Lee, the man credited with inventing the world wide web, warned Tuesday of the "blight" of new laws being introduced across the globe allowing people to be cut off from the Internet.

"There's been a rash of laws trying to give governments and Internet service providers (ISPs) the right and the duty to disconnect people," he told a conference on web science at the Royal Society in London.

The "current blight" includes a French law that comes into effect this year that threatens to cut people off if they illegally download from the Internet, and a new British law passed in April which could see similar action, he said.

"If a French family can be forcibly disconnected from the Internet by law for a year because one of their children downloaded something that some company asserts that they should not have downloaded, without trial -- I think that's a kind of inappropriate punishment," Berners-Lee said.

He added: "I'd like to go on using the Internet. If it gets cut off, or for some reason things go wrong, in some cases, for me, my social life would disintegrate, for other people it may be access to medical information."

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) professor said the US Senate was also considering a bill this week that would have the government create a blacklist of Internet sites that US ISPs would be required to block.

Twenty years after his breakthrough while working at CERN, the European particle physics laboratory, Berners-Lee said "the net has got to a point that is so critical".

Given the importance of the web in everyone's lives, he urged the Internet experts gathered at the conference to act on the encroachment of the once free-for-all online world. "We have this duty of care," he said.

While Berners-Lee said ISPs should not in general be responsible for the content they were carrying, he admitted that issues of anti-terrorism and serious organised crime were "an exception".
Post 28 Sep 2010, 23:12
roboman

roboman
Ya, when the US government hugely funded the internet, killing the uncontrollable bbs's and the group selling names (InterNic who controls .com, .edu, .org, .net, and .gov) for sites was run by 'ex' cia agents, what could go wrong there....
Smile

I have no answers about 'pirates'. A lot of people who spend their time and money making something will want money for it. A lot of people who can get that thing for free or a lower price else where will ignore their claims of ownership. Not a new thing. Lots of gray area in what you can claim you own when it's not a physical object. There is even a gray area when it is a physical object and the public or government decide other wise...
Post 29 Sep 2010, 05:52
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
I remember a year ago or so when PirateBay was having trouble with justice, Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch ISPs refused to shut it down and block it.

How will ISPs respond to the law this time? Does Hadopi make provision for sanctions on ISPs that refuse to comply?
After all, they do not want to lose their customers. An Internet account for 1 year is a lot of lost revenue.
Or will the "perpetrators" compensate for the lost revenue?
Post 29 Sep 2010, 08:59
revolution

revolution
I remember reading somewhere that the ISP account must still be paid even though service is not provided. But maybe that was another country?
Post 29 Sep 2010, 09:57
edfed

edfed
i just believe internet is for people.
then, it should be free (free like freedom, not like gratis).

the states and the companies are just trying to possess your brain.

you will be exactlly how they want you to be.

buy, work, sleep, follow the group...
i am really disapointed to see that a single human is smarter than humanity and society.

i strongly believe that censorchip and else are directlly accomplished by the pure egocentrism.
personns that doesn't accept differences, and then, tell you that yuo should pay your difference.

with hadopi.

i download music, movies, cracks, and i am not a danger for the economy.
even if 100% of the humanity make like me, the economy will not fail because there are many other domains where i spend my money.

it is up to the companies to accept a low but sure remuneration.

because of course, why do they want money more than us?

just because they want to own the world, own a ferrari, own a better castle than a king, etc.

etc, etc...
Post 29 Sep 2010, 23:40
revolution

revolution
New Zealand also. Which country will be next to join the list of shame?
Post 13 Apr 2011, 16:22

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: