flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > DNA, animal, vegetal, mineral.

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
on the earth, life is dependant of many things.

one thing is the crystallisation phenomenon present on crystals. vitamins are crystals.

one other thing is the DNA, proteins that encodes the architecture of the body. from cells to squelleton, from gastric bacteries to neurons, from the instinct to the comportment.

assembly programming brings a psychedelic view of ife, a view based on elementary laws, inducing complex mechanisms.

then, i launch this discution about DNA.

the first step to analyse is the common animal cellular division.

the first form of an animal os always the same, a simple cell, leading to ambryo.

ambryos are always the same, doesn't depend on the species of the future animal, and after, it will be differentiated by the details, the form of the members, legs, harms,

life evolution is just a random process on a material (body) adaptated to its environment (constraints, scale, temperature, existing biotope...).

where is the place for the spirit in human body? in animals body?

if every animals species are only variants of the same body, what is the goal of such a complex diversity?

cells are of many types, like diversity of species on the planet, we have a diversity of cells in our body.

my mind is completelly conscient of this fact, i work hard in order to feel every parts of my body, as if i was just an electrical impulsion, able to travel in my body. able to control every cells, feel their elementary feeling instead of feeling the nervous pulse destinated to my brain. the brain is just an other organ of the body, and not the main.

one very simple example is the fact that our feet are like our hands, buyt we never use them as hands... but if you try to use them as hands, first by moving toes like fingers, and day after day, recover the primal usage of the feet.

our body have a memory, this memory come from a very far age, common with fishes, cats, turtules... this memory can maybe give us the hability to adaptate our DNA with the brain, in order to procreate a mutan body.

i believe it is possible, by the brain, to control the procreation. but even the male and the female should be aware of the need of evolution.

and i stronglly believe that no woman on the globe, nor man, wants to generate a monster.

but if one day, the environment changes, the evolution will occur.

if the sea level rises at a point it will be impossible to life outside the sea, the survival instinct will give the parents the desire to generate a mutation, giving brache to their future baby. and it will works because it is life.

the moderns times give us the hability to gender taller humans than we are.
we are taller than our ancestors, and we will be smaller than our kinship.

we spend more time in pure reflexion than manual works. because our environment let us make it.

the first thing to understand in DNA is the fact that from a common basis, it will give a variety to body, from the mouse to the elephant.

what is the protein that encodes the size of the body?

because as in asm, i strongly believe that the body is encoded by a multitude of datas, but the size (scale) is encoded by a single or elementary data.

as a 2Dmodel will be encoded by the vectors, and the zoom gives a scale to the global size.
Post 13 Aug 2010, 09:34
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
I can recommend to you this great series of lectures from 1991 that explain many elementary facts about evolution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoxZF3ZgTo&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=ED4BA3683D0273ED
Five hours of watching, but I didn't regret.
Post 13 Aug 2010, 10:09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ass0

ass0
Since quantum physics allows us to set up atoms with some freedom (nanotechnology), we are near to create synthetic life.

Post 13 Aug 2010, 10:54
guignol

guignol
I thought you can read it all in 30th Anniversary's Selfish Gene.

Is there anything here, Tomasz: http://brainmind.com ?
Post 13 Aug 2010, 15:22
guignol

guignol
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
I can recommend to you this great series of lectures from 1991 that explain many elementary facts about evolution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoxZF3ZgTo&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=ED4BA3683D0273ED
Watched the whole first lecture, pretty dull.
(Thanks to Sh3ll!)
Right off starts with messaging about the Holy Delight there is in 1337, justifying it with bacteria, the way they multiply, exponentially (sic!), forgetting to mention that paired species don't reproduct like that (and promising to explain later what exponential is, btw, which never did).
Lots of blah-blah-blah. (He's been always keen on that stuff.)
Oh, suddenly becomes a computer scientist (evolution?) exlploring the wonders of (multiplying?) switching elements.
(Btw, what is atheist's Christmass?)
Messaging about history (the one ever known! and ever to be remembered!)
And at the end the complete gibberish about making assessments, and about "psychics", messaging that there can't be any whatsoever and by no means.
Rolling Eyes

The only thing mentioned and worth attention is that we all have one same DNA, down from viruses and up to humans.

Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
Confused
Post 13 Aug 2010, 17:48
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

Is there anything here, Tomasz: http://brainmind.com ?

great link !!!
saw lots of interesting inside,, wanna read them later... COOL!!
and thanks for the link.
Post 14 Aug 2010, 06:10
Tomasz Grysztar
Assembly Artist

Tomasz Grysztar
guignol wrote:
Tomasz Grysztar wrote:
Confused
I'm sorry you got bored enough to stop after the first hour. I must confess that myself I was doing some fast-forwards in the first video. However later it did catch on, and it has many nice examples of evolution in practice (including computer programs). Though I knew them all already, it is nice to see so many often-misundertood facts about evolution explained in one lecture in a simple way - that's why I recommended it.
Post 14 Aug 2010, 13:07
edfed

edfed
the job of RIchard Dawkins seems to be very very very interresting (for me).
it is a philosophic job that seems to let him work in the direction he wants, about what he wants.

scientific researches about life is something like a hobby.

interresting demonstrations.

memory is of many kind.
natural selection is a memory.
Post 14 Aug 2010, 17:17
Teehee

Teehee
Post 14 Aug 2010, 20:25
guignol

guignol
Post 20 Aug 2010, 19:21
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
evolution starts from female to male or male to female?
or shemale?
Post 21 Aug 2010, 15:05
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Hey, don't forget hermaphrodites!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_ocg0FJ6w
Post 21 Aug 2010, 18:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
ok, lets explain the universe for noobs now.
Post 21 Aug 2010, 18:55

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: