flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > open source food

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
hye,,
yeah, need to know what are your suggestions for best and most economy food to be consume by human (food that most probably could be planted by everybody) widely available, suite any weather, provide nutrition that human needs.
Post 18 Jul 2010, 20:33
roboman

roboman
If you leave out the 'best' part, some of the modified green slime stuff they grow in plastic or glass tubes or tanks. Mostly nasty stuff, but does provide you with a lot of what you need to stay alive. The down side, we are omnivorous animals and, no matter what the vegans want to say, have a very long history of eating lots of different things, including animals. We have a garden that takes care of about 1/4-1/3 of our needs, lots of other stuff we buy in bulk from local growers. Very nice to be out of the city Smile
Post 18 Jul 2010, 21:30
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

We have a garden that takes care of about 1/4-1/3 of our needs

cool!!
Post 19 Jul 2010, 22:16
tom tobias

tom tobias
sleepsleep wrote:
...most economy food to be consume by human (food that most probably could be planted by everybody) widely available, suite any weather, provide nutrition that human needs. ...

I doubt that many vegetables or grains could be grown north of the Arctic Circle, but lots of humans live there.

Here's a good question for those who love the Tundra, where do those folks get their vitamin D?

There is no sunshine for half the year.

Answer: I suspect, not absolutely certain, that they get their vitamin D by eating flesh of mammals who must store a surplus somewhere, perhaps the skin, or liver?

Since we, of the FASM forum NEVER see the sunshine (excepting of course, at FASMCON), where do we get our vitamin D, especially, if we are like sleep^2, not eating animal flesh?

I pop pills to get mine.

Smile
Post 20 Jul 2010, 19:46

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: