flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > Finals and stuff...

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tyler

Tyler
So it's time for final exams for most classes(at least here it is), how did you do/how are you doing? I'm interested to know, who on Fasm board is in high school or college?

I took my biology EOC last Friday, scored a 98% Cool. English final exam yesterday, 99% Cool. Took my Algebra II EOC today, it was hard, no score yet... Sad

Note: EOC != final exam. EOCs are state standardized, final exams are teacher made.
Post 09 Jun 2010, 03:41
edemko

edemko
I'm a 3rd year student of a "foreign_math_computers" faculty. Regarding the law our profession is a teacher(though it's not mine). There are 2 tests left: yearly essay(english), that was trial #2 yesterday, i had to reform all the document i had done myself, the teachers argument was "non standard" - i was happy and was not, this time i did many copy-pasts, results today at o'13, it it 6:59 according Kiev now btw; and the next pass is math(count methods) the most difficult we are to overcome. Also searching for a job. The deans office says they can transmit me at an out of fee form. Hi)
Post 09 Jun 2010, 04:00
Tyler

Tyler
Dang man, and I bitch about having a little homework. You seem really busy. Smile
Post 09 Jun 2010, 05:08
MaxOn

MaxOn
I pass exams. I've passed math,Russian, and i'll be pass physic.
Post 09 Jun 2010, 06:39
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Tyler

Tyler
I got my Algebra II EOC scores today, made a 92%.

MaxOn: Is your native language Russian, or are you learning it as a secondary language? I think Russian would be fun to learn. I have a super-genius friend(finished Calc II at a university this year as a sophomore in high school) at school that's learning Russian in his free time. I'm taking physics next year.
Post 09 Jun 2010, 21:51
roboman

roboman
Final exam, that's funny, but then I'm on a couple pages worth of drugs topped off with hands full of morphine and other heavy duty stuff, so every thing is a bit funny, except when I move wrong. I get my final exam next week and they decide what they want to do with what is left of my back. The doctors keep asking if I regret all the stuff I did while younger. The GTO, The Altair, working 100 hour weeks building air logic units before computers where hooked to machines, cliff diving, traveling all over the world. Not so far. I get a few good hours a day right now and after they stick a bunch of metal or hip bone in my spine I might be back close to normal. I guess what the final exam more means to me at this point, is did I get to do what I wanted. Want to spend more time with my wife and do a better job of taking care of her, but that's about it. My mother has a whole box of transcripts and framed pieces of paper that I mostly never even looked at. Best wishes to all of you doing what you want with your life and having few regrets when looking back.
Post 10 Jun 2010, 01:40
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tyler

Tyler
Wow dude, I'm sorry to hear that.

When you say "other heavy stuff", what are you talking about? For a while, I was one of those kids who are always trying to get high. Didn't succeed so often though Smile. The worst I ever did was about 1000mg dextromethorphan and 1000mg dyphenhydramine, and had a really f***ed up out of body experience, that was the last time I did either of those. Got caught with pot seeds last year, that REALLY sucked(seed == 2lbs Shocked). If I had a way to my local pot-head store I'd buy some K2, but I don't have my license yet, and I'm too lazy to walk(long way) Smile.
Post 10 Jun 2010, 02:52
MaxOn

MaxOn
Tyler: Russian is my native language.
Post 10 Jun 2010, 06:03
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
edemko

edemko
5 people, one of them is our english teacher, i wish you had same good teachers too, hi TG, hi people

Description:
Filesize: 14.53 KB
Viewed: 3291 Time(s)

i_wish_your_teachers_were_as_mine.jpg

Post 30 Jun 2010, 13:29
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
Tyler wrote:
I think Russian would be fun to learn.

Declension, especially Twisted Evil
Post 30 Jun 2010, 14:56
edemko

edemko
Be child-like(The Bible Corp :): kids inclined revising new words/things they've known, have you mentioned the process of an unstrained baby simulation.
Post 30 Jun 2010, 17:48
edemko

edemko
...My congratulations Tyler...
Post 11 Jul 2010, 02:06
Tyler

Tyler
http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?t=11587&start=8: The top dude seems to be enjoying that a little too much... maybe that's why the guy under him looks so surprised.
Post 11 Jul 2010, 02:47
edemko

edemko
As i've understood you are a student now - so i wrote.
I was serious.
Post 11 Jul 2010, 03:05

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: