flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > reincarnation, do u subscribe to this view?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8902
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
hye there,
just wanna know if anyone on this board subscribe to this view?
that we been reincarnated several times on earth, and this is our last time for the great harvest 2012?

and what is your view towards reincarnation?

if law of rain, (water drops from sky, into seas, sun vaporize them, then go to form clouds), would the life of human follow such law?
Post 02 Jul 2010, 02:04
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Show me proof and then I am willing to believe. If no proof then it is just more fairy tales.

Or, in modern Internet speak:

Link, or it didn't happen.
Post 02 Jul 2010, 10:08
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4237
Location: 2018
edfed
many cows or vegetables are reincarned in humans, when we eat them, a part of their body becomes our.
is that a proof?


recycle your cows!
Post 02 Jul 2010, 10:12
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Coty



Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 546
Location: ␀
Coty
Just more end of the world stuff? heh heh heh... Maybe I will re-incarnate into a bumb after 2012

Image

I do not believe in reincarnation... I do not believe the 2012 theory.
Post 02 Jul 2010, 11:12
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
ouadji



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Belgium
ouadji
Quote:
I do not believe the 2012 theory

With the way which we take care of the Earth,
the end of the world is in anyway very close !

_________________
I am not young enough to know everything (Oscar Wilde)- Image
Post 02 Jul 2010, 11:39
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
ouadji wrote:
With the way which we take care of the Earth,
the end of the world is in anyway very close !
How are you defining "the end of the world"? Complete destruction? Or something else?
Post 02 Jul 2010, 11:58
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Teehee



Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Posts: 568
Location: Brazil
Teehee
I have to say two little things:

If the human soul is reincarnated to pay for the sins committed in a previous life, we should consider life as a punishment, and not a good in itself. Now, if life were a punishment, we eagerness to leave it, since every man wants his punishment end soon. Nobody wants to be punished for long time. However, no one wants, in good conscience, leave the live. So, life is not a punishment. Rather, human life is the greatest natural good we have.

If reincarnation were true, over the centuries there is necessarily a reduction of human beings because, as they perfected, would cease to reincarnate. In the limit, the humanity would be marching toward extinction. But that is not happening. Rather, humanity is growing in number. Therefore, reincarnation does not exist.

_________________
Sorry if bad english.
Post 02 Jul 2010, 12:02
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ouadji



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Belgium
ouadji
Quote:
revolution :
How are you defining "the end of the world"? Complete destruction? Or something else?
yes, something else ...
We would be arrogant to think that we are able to destroy the Earth.
The earth was there before us, and will be there after us too!
The earth doesn't care about us ! to be a desert or a forest, she doesn't care of that !
When I speak about end of the world, I mean the end of a world welcoming for the human race.
We have to buy water ... Soon we will also buy oxygen ... for those who have enough money!

My English is too poor to fully develop my ideas here!
it's a pity, because this topic is very interesting. (sorry)
Confused

_________________
I am not young enough to know everything (Oscar Wilde)- Image
Post 02 Jul 2010, 12:45
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
sleepsleep



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Posts: 8902
Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Quote:

If reincarnation were true, over the centuries there is necessarily a reduction of human beings because, as they perfected, would cease to reincarnate. In the limit, the humanity would be marching toward extinction. But that is not happening. Rather, humanity is growing in number. Therefore, reincarnation does not exist.

that is when you assume souls only composed of human and not other beings in other dimensions.
it could be we are in a game now, right now.

we come here with a purpose (a contract that we signed, to come here but our memory will be zero till death come) then only after that, we gather back our previous life memories.

i don't know anyone here interested to read "hidden hand" posts in ATS.
Post 02 Jul 2010, 16:15
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
we come here with a purpose (a contract that we signed, to come here but our memory will be zero till death come) then only after that, we gather back our previous life memories.
But if our memories are zero then how do we know that we have a contract? Do you have proof of this?
Post 03 Jul 2010, 01:25
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tyler



Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: NC, USA
Tyler
revolution: Where is your evidence to the contrary? It's all just faith, whether it's in a god, a belief, or a theory. There is no such thing as a lack of faith, it's is just faith in a belief that other faiths are not true.

I'm unsure as to what I believe. We may be reincarnated, I'd like to believe there is something other than pure, infinite emptiness(infinite nothing: That's a paradox.).
Post 03 Jul 2010, 04:35
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Tyler wrote:
Where is your evidence to the contrary?
No, it doesn't work that way. Where is your proof to the contrary that pink one-eyed unicorns exist deep in the forest?

You can't prove something doesn't exist.

Anyone is free to make claims about any nonsense they desire. But there is not enough time or resources to prove that such claims are false. It would be much easier for the claimant to prove the truth, if there really is any truth in the claim. If no proof is forthcoming then it strongly points to the claim being baseless.

Claims are easy. Proof is hard.
Post 03 Jul 2010, 05:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tyler



Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: NC, USA
Tyler
revolution wrote:

You can't prove something doesn't exist.

Exactly my point. I wasn't arguing with or against you, I was merely stating that a belief either way is just as valid, and that you can't believe nothing. Whatever you believe requires just as much faith as anything else. Faith, in this case, being a personal belief, without the need for evidence.

I get your point. A person would have to have infinite knowledge(search everywhere) to say something doesn't exist.

I don't mean to straddle the fence on the issue, I'm just saying that I'm unsure what I believe, but would like to believe that something exist after death. Whether that something is another life, or infinite pleasure or suffering, I don't know.
Post 03 Jul 2010, 06:24
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Tyler wrote:
I ... would like to believe that something exist after death.
I would like to believe that pink one-eyed unicorns exist deep in the forest. But what is the benefit of having a belief like that?


Last edited by revolution on 03 Jul 2010, 07:05; edited 1 time in total
Post 03 Jul 2010, 06:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ouadji



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Belgium
ouadji
But what it the benefit of not having a belief like that ?

_________________
I am not young enough to know everything (Oscar Wilde)- Image
Post 03 Jul 2010, 06:56
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
ouadji wrote:
But what it the benefit of not having a belief like that ?
Well if you don't care about reality then I guess it doesn't matter what you decide to believe in.
Post 03 Jul 2010, 07:04
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ouadji



Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1081
Location: Belgium
ouadji
Humans are also spiritual, and fortunately, reality is not his only motivation ...

_________________
I am not young enough to know everything (Oscar Wilde)- Image
Post 03 Jul 2010, 07:21
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tyler



Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: NC, USA
Tyler
revolution wrote:

I would like to believe that pink one-eyed unicorns exist deep in the forest. But what is the benefit of having a belief like that?

IMO, there is none. But, to each his own. I can't, nor do I wish to, prove you wrong.

The benefit of believe in an afterlife is that it's comforting. I don't want to believe that my death will be the last thing that will ever exist, I want to believe that I(or something of me) lives on in some way... that death isn't the end of experience.

revolution wrote:

Well if you don't care about reality then I guess it doesn't matter what you decide to believe in.

What is reality? Provide evidence. Razz
Post 03 Jul 2010, 07:22
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source


Joined: 24 Aug 2004
Posts: 17279
Location: In your JS exploiting you and your system
revolution
Tyler wrote:
What is reality? Provide evidence. Razz
Maybe we are all in the Matrix? Could we ever know?
Post 03 Jul 2010, 09:56
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
edfed



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Posts: 4237
Location: 2018
edfed
when we emit some theories, even if they are very old, like existance of god, reincarnation, etc... don't forget guys like me that can imagine many more than a simple god and reincarnation system.

a thing that cannot be prooven to be false is not always true.

i have a serious theory like that about reincarnation and god.

space time as a CDROM, everything is still writen on planet trajectories all over the universe.
and when we live, it is just like a reading datas on a track with our soul, and when we die, we return to an over dimension, where speeds are all faster than light speed. because it is over the space time, and we have a drink, discussing about lives we had right now. for example, my soul is currently tracking the edfed life (planet earth, 2000 after JC, in the solar system), and your soul are tracking your current login life. it can explain many things like deja vu, and reincarnations.
deja vu because your current life is at it's Nth replay. reincarnation because you can play another life( insert coin) when you return to outta spacetime coffee shop

after, we will replay, with another life (insert coin), the next i will try (after that one) is the life of a Borchleg named billourting burdening in vega centaury, in 4323 after blurgu dorz.

with all the possibilities given by imagination, it is easy to invent some theories about life, reason of life, etc...
religion is like that, it uses the imagination of somebody to be given as a truth.

now, pray my friends, the big game is playing, hope we choose the right character, if not, hope we will find a better the next time.

amen


one other theory of life is that we (humans) never invent anything, just make an emulation of what we found in the nature. then, it means that MMORPG is an emulation of what is the life, exactlly as medias to be an emulation of the inter cellular communication, our life in society like the cellular life in a body, etc... analogies are infinites.
Post 03 Jul 2010, 10:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Copyright © 1999-2020, Tomasz Grysztar.

Powered by rwasa.