flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > I am god (was "Squaring the circle")

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Squaring the circle is a problem proposed by ancient geometers. It is the challenge of constructing a square with the same area as a given circle by using only a finite number of steps with compass and straightedge. More abstractly and more precisely, it may be taken to ask whether specified axioms of Euclidean geometry concerning the existence of lines and circles entail the existence of such a square.

and somehow i thought of this,,,, what is precise???

assume we zoom the circle more and more,, (infinite),,, then when would we reach the "precise" value? it is impossible right?

so, how precise should we really get into before it turns into infinite?
Post 29 Mar 2010, 18:55
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep in his signature wrote:
i am god, so are you, but you need to initialize the god within you first.
In my humble opinion, it would be more safe, wise and precise if you named yourself "bodhisattva" than a "god" but... of course, it's only the question of your definition of the word "god". Wink
Post 29 Mar 2010, 20:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
hahaha.... nice Razz MHajduk Smile

i meet the so called god (not meet, but feel in one event) ,, but i actually don't know what name suitable for it/all..

once feel it, i don't have anymore question about life. it feels like u are clear.. and been to the place i would return one day.
Post 30 Mar 2010, 03:58
edfed

edfed
god seems to be a good name, but the dictionary definition needs some updates based on real proof.

proof based on religious books are maybe a little false.

what have god to do with life on earth when it can play with galaxies like with simple balls.

the earth is the domain of the devil, not of the god.

god play with balls in an infinite universe.
evil play with organic life on a little planet.

the main proof is the horrible fatality of the death to survive.
why some kind of god will say to people they are chosen people, and declare the same thing to other people, and then, induce wars? only the devil can like this kind of thing.
assuming devil have god power on the earth, it it logic. because devil like the wars, the destructions, and everything is bad.

why god will like it?
only an evil based entity can like to see animals and plants fight for their survival.

squaring the circle is impossible, but if the straith edge is graduated with PI and centimeters, it becomes possible.
Post 30 Mar 2010, 08:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kohlrak

kohlrak
Off topic since the very first reply... And my best response is a Ben Stein impersonation... Wow...
Post 30 Mar 2010, 10:46
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
i meet the so called god (not meet, but feel in one event) ,, but i actually don't know what name suitable for it/all..

once feel it, i don't have anymore question about life. it feels like u are clear.. and been to the place i would return one day.
Well, if you've experienced something like that (doesn't matter what it was in fact) you can consider yourself a lucky man. Wink Such form of self-confidence and peace of mind is a kind of a valuable "gift", available only for a few people in this world. Smile
edfed wrote:
It sounds to me like a phrase taken from the one of the Manichaeistic holy manuscripts. Rolling Eyes Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 11:55
kohlrak

kohlrak
MHajduk wrote:
edfed wrote:
It sounds to me like a phrase taken from the one of the Manichaeistic holy manuscripts. Rolling Eyes Wink

I've heard this in Christian contexts, too (not sure about judaism).
Post 30 Mar 2010, 12:19
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
kohlrak wrote:
Maybe, but if my memory serves me right, in Christianity devil is not really "partner" of God, only the one of the "rebelliants" (fallen angels). Wink

Characteristic feature of Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism is a strong dualism of the forces ruling this world. In Christianity dualism was considered heretic.
Post 30 Mar 2010, 12:34
kohlrak

kohlrak
MHajduk wrote:
kohlrak wrote:
Maybe, but if my memory serves me right, in Christianity devil is not really "partner" of God, only the one of the "rebelliants" (fallen angels). Wink

Characteristic feature of Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism is a strong dualism of the forces ruling this world. In Christianity dualism was considered heretic.

Your memory does serve you right. I thought you were singling out the quote that earth is the domain of the devil. You see, the earth was given to Lucifer, IIRC. He only passively rules it right now, but during the tribulation he'll actively rule it, then lose control of it, then it will be destroyed and a new one is to be created in its place.
Post 30 Mar 2010, 19:09
edfed

edfed
don't ask to the history, just ask to your heart.

what do you see?

for me, it is simple, i see a human race on the earth, destroying and controling everything for its own interrest.
if i look deeper, i see companies controling the humanity, and deeper, i see individuals controling companies.

then, if i look closer to theses individuals, i see skull'n'bones members, francs-maçons members, judaism members, islam members, and world comapnies members.

all theses individuals loves the devil, and claim to other that they should love a god.

indeed, square the circle, it is very important!
Post 30 Mar 2010, 19:50
MHajduk

MHajduk
kohlrak wrote:
Your memory does serve you right. I thought you were singling out the quote that earth is the domain of the devil. You see, the earth was given to Lucifer, IIRC. He only passively rules it right now, but during the tribulation he'll actively rule it, then lose control of it, then it will be destroyed and a new one is to be created in its place.
Yeah, I meant exactly this particular quote from the edfed's post but maybe I misinterpreted it. Wink I just thought that by devil's domain he meant the whole material world and meant that God is outside it. Depreciation of the material world (as a "dirty" and "bad") could lead us straight way to such "pessimistic" religions as a aforementioned Zoroastrianism or Manichaeism. Wink

But Christianity, correct me please here if I'm wrong, is in my opinion religion of hope, so, in general, brings "optimistic" message (I mean here roots of this belief and refer here to the Greek word "euangelion", i.e. "gospel" = "good news"). To me, it's the main feature which allows us to differ Christianity from the other religions.

This hope gave the Christians power and perseverance in their searches of the better place of living, often in very distant places. These migrations of the human masses changed our world forever, for good or for bad. We all are "products" of these global changes but we are responsible for our future.

Officially, I'm non-believer but I believe... hmm, I'm sure that my life is strongly connected to the life of the others. People are this power which may in one millisecond change your life in hell or heaven. Yeah, that's true. We all are dependent on the others' decisions and our decisions, for sure, change life of the other human beings. Smile
Post 30 Mar 2010, 20:29
edfed

edfed
what i mean when i say the world is evil is:

do not follow any religion
fight injustice
help other
build around you for everybody
preserve your environement
instruct people as much as you can

proove that i am wrong when i say: life is the DEVIL game.
i hope strongly there is an escape in this endless egocentrist humanity.
Post 30 Mar 2010, 20:56
MHajduk

MHajduk
edfed wrote:
proove that i am wrong when i say: life is the DEVIL game.
Human life is a n-person game between you and other (n-1) gamblers. I only hope that it's non-zero-sum game, so all participants can "gain" something from it. Wink

You may also consider human life as a fight against your weakness and bad habits (i.e. some kind of "devil" being hidden inside the human mind). Material world outside our minds in its essence is neither "bad" nor "good", it's just neutral. Wink
Post 30 Mar 2010, 21:33
kohlrak

kohlrak
MHajduk wrote:
kohlrak wrote:
Yeah, I meant exactly this particular quote from the edfed's post but maybe I misinterpreted it. Wink I just thought that by devil's domain he meant the whole material world and meant that God is outside it. Depreciation of the material world (as a "dirty" and "bad") could lead us straight way to such "pessimistic" religions as a aforementioned Zoroastrianism or Manichaeism. Wink

But Christianity, correct me please here if I'm wrong, is in my opinion religion of hope, so, in general, brings "optimistic" message (I mean here roots of this belief and refer here to the Greek word "euangelion", i.e. "gospel" = "good news"). To me, it's the main feature which allows us to differ Christianity from the other religions.

This hope gave the Christians power and perseverance in their searches of the better place of living, often in very distant places. These migrations of the human masses changed our world forever, for good or for bad. We all are "products" of these global changes but we are responsible for our future.

Officially, I'm non-believer but I believe... hmm, I'm sure that my life is strongly connected to the life of the others. People are this power which may in one millisecond change your life in hell or heaven. Yeah, that's true. We all are dependent on the others' decisions and our decisions, for sure, change life of the other human beings. Smile

I'm not sure Christianity shares the exact same hope. See, the hope is that despite the fact that evil humans will inevitably destroy themselves and each other, humans who are not evil will suffer only a little, but will be raised from death in a world where there are no evil people to cause more death and destruction, and people would be able to live together in doing... Well... Whatever we please. If we have removed all our selfish desires (requirement of being saved), we wouldn't desire to do anything that would hurt ourselves or someone else.

However, until then, life sucks. Laughing
Post 31 Mar 2010, 02:28
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
lately, i discovered something,,,

... -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 ...
it is all cause and effect.
5 - 3 = 2
4 + 1 = 5
-4 -3 = -7
it is all cause and effect. and human are free to choose, but each action will bring effect even if no action.
Post 25 Apr 2010, 22:15
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
kohlrak wrote:
MHajduk wrote:
edfed wrote:

Right. In fact, the very first Christian Bible ever, codified by Marcion, said so.
Post 25 Apr 2010, 22:53
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep wrote:
lately, i discovered something,,,

... -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 ...
it is all cause and effect.
5 - 3 = 2
4 + 1 = 5
-4 -3 = -7
it is all cause and effect. and human are free to choose, but each action will bring effect even if no action.
In Pythagoreanism some of the small natural numbers had special meanings. Pythagoreans believed that numbers contain hidden information about the principles of all things and describe harmony of the whole Universe. Some examples:BTW, number 7 in numerous cultures was represented by the beautiful star cluster Pleiades (Babylonian Sibitti, Japanese Subaru, etc.).

Post 26 Apr 2010, 21:58
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i got my soul out yesterday nite, or today morning...

i am quite near to find the solid way to get my soul out Smile

it is largely associated with number 1.. hehehehhe Smile wanna share with u all.. it is about how to connect our thought to the universe...
Post 29 Apr 2010, 04:52

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: