flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > have you ever fallen asleep in front of your pc?

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
zhak

zhak
funny thing happened to me yesterday. i was coding a routine lying on the sofa with nc10 on my knees, and i just blinked... when i opened my eyes a microsecond later, i was a bit surprised. 3 hours has passed and my notebook is switched off. when i plugged it in to recharge and turned on, i found out that i didn't even finish writing an instruction. stooped somewhere in the middle of it Smile haven't ever thought that such things are possible ))
Post 05 Mar 2010, 08:58
MHajduk

MHajduk
zhak wrote:
funny thing happened to me yesterday. i was coding a routine lying on the sofa with nc10 on my knees, and i just blinked... when i opened my eyes a microsecond later, i was a bit surprised. 3 hours has passed and my notebook is switched off. when i plugged it in to recharge and turned on, i found out that i didn't even finish writing an instruction. stooped somewhere in the middle of it Smile haven't ever thought that such things are possible ))
No, I haven't experienced something like that yet. Smile My guess is that your sofa was too comfortable, coded algorithm was utterly boring and you were simply horribly tired, hence this effect. Wink
Post 05 Mar 2010, 09:07
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ouadji

ouadji
no, never, I am too focused on my code Wink
but after ... I collapse
and then, i dream of my code, and I don't sleep!Confused

Post 05 Mar 2010, 11:14
edfed

edfed
cool! it never happend to me on a pc, but on paper, it happened a lot, while drawing, writing, or reading.

effectivelly, it is a strange feeling to sllep 3 hours, and feel it as 1 second.
Smile
Post 05 Mar 2010, 11:17
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
roboman

roboman
Back in the 'good old days' when it use to take several min for a program to compile, I would lean back and streach while waiting for the compile and more then once woke up in the chair with my head back when the sun came up
Post 05 Mar 2010, 15:18

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: