flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > I want to dl a virus, where can I get one?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sinsi

sinsi
That's right, 4 and 6 bytes, that's why you changed the byte at +5.
Memory, where for art thou?
Post 05 Feb 2010, 04:46
Tyler

Tyler
I think I finally got one, just this time I didn't want it. I reinstalled xp in a vm to use Fasm in, but I also install a few other things just to keep from having to go back and forth all the time, but recently I've notice ff will get hijacked and take me to a site that tries to get me to install something to remove viruses, this is really irritating.

This is the site, 188.124.5.136, DO NOT install the thing, I'm just showing it because it's really interesting how they managed to mimic explorer.exe so well. Do I have a virus? It literally happens on about 1/20 links I click, not on irreputable sites either, it's happened a lot on google. Should I create a restore point and install it to see what happens?Smile
Post 24 Mar 2010, 05:14
kohlrak

kohlrak
Tyler wrote:
I think I finally got one, just this time I didn't want it. I reinstalled xp in a vm to use Fasm in, but I also install a few other things just to keep from having to go back and forth all the time, but recently I've notice ff will get hijacked and take me to a site that tries to get me to install something to remove viruses, this is really irritating.

This is the site, 188.124.5.136, DO NOT install the thing, I'm just showing it because it's really interesting how they managed to mimic explorer.exe so well. Do I have a virus? It literally happens on about 1/20 links I click, not on irreputable sites either, it's happened a lot on google. Should I create a restore point and install it to see what happens?Smile

Ever been to a site while using linux that shows you explorer.exe and shows you that you have a very infected computer? I wish i could remember the link... I found it quite amusing...
Post 24 Mar 2010, 06:59
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Post 24 Mar 2010, 07:15
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Pirata Derek

Pirata Derek
Tyler, do you need a virus yet?

I developed a special rootkit:
A Signed driver in 32 bit for window 7 that has the .INF file for hardware custom install.

After installation, you have only to restart the computer and then...
it fuck the CPU
Post 24 Mar 2010, 09:02
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
Tyler wrote:
I think I finally got one

What took you so looooong, eh? Very Happy

Tyler wrote:
take me to a site that tries to get me to install something to remove viruses

Maybe you should try this one ^. You may get some more pathogens to play with. Twisted Evil
Post 24 Mar 2010, 12:06

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: