flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > UFO, time to forget about god & religion.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kohlrak

kohlrak
Quote:
No no no. Don't you see the flaw in the posters question? If you can't conclusively, 100%, absolutely, with certainty, prove that it is some natural phenomenon then, of course, it must be aliens, or god, or some other unproven assumption. This is similar to the "god in the gaps" theories. You are challenged to prove a falsity, which is simply a losing path to follow.

But it doesn't lend itself to aliens... There are things that lend themselves to aliens and god and things like that. I *DO* believe in God, but there are many things that lend themselves to more natural explanations. It'd be like saying "God likes me! He made me win the lottery!" Since someone must inevitably win eventually, it doesn't lend itself as evidence of God. If someone found something that actually looked like a built structure, something like that would lend itself to aliens. Nothing there actually looks built, even if there was a dome. You're looking for holes in the side of cliffs or things that normally wouldn't stand without advanced architecture.

Quote:
They may be hiding something on Mars. Otherwise, what's the deal with color alteration, and Mars looks surprisingly like Earth Deserts.

Wow, sand surprisingly looks like sand. I mean, even though it's made out of the same stuff as other sand, one would expect sand on mars to look different. Razz
Post 12 Nov 2009, 21:24
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
kohlrak wrote:
Wow, sand surprisingly looks like sand. I mean, even though it's made out of the same stuff as other sand, one would expect sand on mars to look different. Razz
But the conditions on Mars are nowhere near the ones on Earth. Sand can't form the same way, atmosphere is thin, etc.

Post 12 Nov 2009, 22:17
kohlrak

kohlrak
but is the chemcials the same? Is it not chemicals that determine color?
Post 12 Nov 2009, 23:03
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
kohlrak wrote:
but is the chemcials the same? Is it not chemicals that determine color?
I don't know, but I do know that wind plays an important factor in deserts. I'm not sure about the wind on Mars if it's stronger or weaker or whatever (pressure is weaker so I don't know).

Post 12 Nov 2009, 23:49
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
Post 15 Nov 2009, 00:04
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
latest Smile

Giant UFOs around the Sun? NASA claims malfunction, physicist says giant ET UFOs use Sun’s star gate

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m1d27-Giant-UFOs-around-the-Sun-NASA-claims-malfunction-physicist-says-giant-ET-UFOs-use-Suns-star-gate

could anyone with telescope or whatever tools to verify this claimed, the images were released by NASA, but later they gone missing.

check sun stereo behind EUVI 195

Description:
Filesize: 222.06 KB
Viewed: 4542 Time(s)

sun.png

Post 18 Feb 2010, 07:33
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
Yeah, it must be UFOs. Because since there is no other obvious explanation it must be, by default, the UFOs.

This similar to the 'god in the gaps' reasons. If we don't yet understand it then it must be aliens. Hmm, reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode Razz

Do people really think aliens use our star, for unknown reasons, and, also for unknown reasons, just can't be bothered to stop by and say 'hi'?
Post 18 Feb 2010, 07:43
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
Quote:

just can't be bothered to stop by and say 'hi'?

would u talk to the fish inside tank, teach them how to use computer or ...?? (the concept is like that), because we knew fish wouldn't understand what we intend to tell them, and we know if we drop food, they will swim up to eat. we knew fishes don't have intelligence...
Post 18 Feb 2010, 07:49
revolution

revolution
Well as a race, humans do quite a lot of seeking out of other life forms. Dogs, fish, ants etc. We don't stay away from them because they are stupid, we get involved and do things with them. Surely the 'aliens' would be curious of us?

And anyhow, who says they are some type of super-uber-intelligent species? No one knows anything, so using logic like that seems a bit premature.
Post 18 Feb 2010, 07:54
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
Quote:
Giant UFOs around the Sun? NASA claims malfunction

Idiots! That's obviously a pockmark, in other words a wart (no not "warp", silly!) of the space-time continuum. Yes, the multiverse can contract smallpox too and it's so traumatic for the poor thing that it gets these marks all over its body.

Quote:
physicist says giant ET UFOs use Sun’s star gate

Where's the kawoosh? Where's the kawoosh? Don't tell me there are Goa'uld and Asgard too. I can't miss that.
Post 18 Feb 2010, 10:28
revolution

revolution
Post 18 Feb 2010, 10:32
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i think i am ready for the ufo & alien disclosure...
more and more countries are ready to disclose such information.
are you all ready?
Post 18 Feb 2010, 12:35
Borsuc

Borsuc
revolution wrote:
Well as a race, humans do quite a lot of seeking out of other life forms. Dogs, fish, ants etc. We don't stay away from them because they are stupid, we get involved and do things with them. Surely the 'aliens' would be curious of us?
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

revolution wrote:
And anyhow, who says they are some type of super-uber-intelligent species?
They have to be, requirement. Otherwise we wouldn't see them coming to our planet or to "The Sun" with 'earth-sized' spaceships...

I'm only saying that once you assume those are really aliens, you automatically assume they are much more 'uber' than us.

Post 18 Feb 2010, 18:36
tom tobias

tom tobias
ManOfSteel wrote:
Don't tell me there are Goa'uld and Asgard too.
another Stargate aficionado!
Thank you revolution, for the wonderful cartoon of the ants.....
Excellent!!!!

Is there any reason to imagine that intelligent life forms had to/have to visit us during our lifetimes?

Maybe they evolved a billion years earlier.....

Here's the question. (I lay awake at night attempting to figure out this conundrum)

How would we signal a future intelligent life form of our having passed through the neighborhood, say, a billion years ago? Don't like a billion, ok, how about 100 million?

Still too many years? Ok, what object(s) would you leave, in order to signal having passed by, without (obviously) influencing the subsequent course of evolution of the planet's flora and fauna? Would you aim for the deepest sea bed? The highest mountains? One of our satellites, e.g. the moon? Or, would you simply lay it out, in plain sight:
the nazca plateau in Peru.

Smile
Post 19 Feb 2010, 00:11
revolution

revolution
tom tobias questioned: wrote:
Ok, what object(s) would you leave, in order to signal having passed by, without (obviously) influencing the subsequent course of evolution of the planet's flora and fauna?
I fail to understand why that would be obvious. What is wrong with influencing the course of evolution?
Post 19 Feb 2010, 01:46
revolution

revolution
Borsuc wrote:
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Proof that aliens lived on Earth in the past:

Choose any spot in a large city here of Earth. When you dig down through the strata you dig through the old ruins of past civilisations. When you start you find fibre optic comms cables. One step further and you find copper comms cables. One step further and you find no cables. Clear proof that aliens were living here and using wireless.
Post 19 Feb 2010, 02:22
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
some of the good one from youtube.

Daylight UFO Pyramid/Triangle Over Moscow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8RwdLtdfw

Mass UFO sightings across South America, Stunned residents report..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L522bCJZcck
Post 02 Apr 2010, 22:33
kohlrak

kohlrak
My biggest question about all these UFO sightings, that it seems no one ever asks, is why the devil these things always appear to be doing nothing other than airshows for our viewing? The only time a mass number of people see these things, they typically accomplish nothing for long periods of time. If these guys can travel fast in space, why don't they ever just get where they're going? Why float in the sky for hours or days? Why stalk random humans in the woods? Anyone know the true story of the pheonix lights?

For those who don't know, it was mere coincidence that the nearby base happened to be dropping flares that night, but, of course, it couldn't possibly be them, because the pilots were on course, no? Right, all the documents said that it couldn't possibly be the flares... hm... Coincidence?

Not to bash those who do believe in life out there, but most cases (if not all) are fake. Many cases are covered up for a reason, and it doesn't mean it's aliens. Often they let the alien scare story continue (and even try to perpetuate) to allow people to look for aliens, not explore the possibility of other technology. This is how private companies (with government permits) can suddenly come out with new and nifty military aircraft. Familiar with the F-117? Add some lights for manual tracking to compare with a radar (yes, i'm talking about the Stealth) and fly off course a little due to still being in the design stages, and all you need is a few people to change a few angles of that triangle in their mind and you have this: Image
Post 03 Apr 2010, 05:26
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
i guess, i know why they are here..
It could be, probably, their philosophy, to die naturally if somehow they contacted illness, and maybe they dont do surgery, maybe,..
Or maybe they hold each other equal balance, so nobody could direct somebody else to do something else.

So, some of them came on earth,,, because they need us,,
Post 11 May 2010, 02:40
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
they came to china lately Wink let us celebrate

hehhehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPGLvbFWzQ

quite a stir, caused airport to close for a while..(if true)
Post 07 Oct 2010, 11:24

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: