flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > UFO, time to forget about god & religion.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
windwakr

windwakr

It's just a rock. It looks nothing like a skull, especially in the image on the second link.

Just artifacts in the picture. Stuff like that happens when it is being transmitted 100 million km through space. Plus look at all the other artifacts in the image.

Just a crater.

Post 10 Nov 2009, 20:26
Borsuc

Borsuc
windwakr wrote:
Just artifacts in the picture. Stuff like that happens when it is being transmitted 100 million km through space. Plus look at all the other artifacts in the image.
You still use analog? Smile

Post 10 Nov 2009, 21:37
Picnic

Picnic
Sorry for any bad English, it took me 40 minutes to write that.
Gosh, communicate with UFO may be easier...

If UFO is the heaven everyone dreams for himself then welcome UFO.
Otherwise we better try to save Earth, nature and all living creatures.
Past will never show us how not to fight and kill each other.
Humanity must evolve and spread, it's the best plan to avoid a possible total disaster from stuff like a Sun magnetic anomaly, an asteroid, a nearby supernova explosion or some exotic rays hit us from outter space e.t.c
And if we find aliens first, much cooler, we would be the UFO dudes.
Anyway, i think that the basic life ingredients like water, carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and some sort of energy source are common elements in space.
I won't surprise if countless different space tribes exist or just one, us. And laws of physics may change in future, who knows.
But i find hard to believe all these photos and videos shows aliens and UFO's.
Post 10 Nov 2009, 22:00
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
sleepsleep wrote:
I think they're waiting for us to grow up and quit destroying Earth and each other. That may be the entry requirement for joining the interplanetary club, and we're just not there yet. That's the biggest challenge for the human race.
I suggest they want us to increase the CO2 and destroy all current life so that they (the mythical aliens) can then colonise the planet for themselves.

sleepsleep: We can come with a million theories as to what aliens might want (assuming they want anything at all from us). But there is no basis to say any one theory is better than another. You are just using the supposed existence of aliens to push an agenda of your own.

Last edited by revolution on 11 Nov 2009, 02:53; edited 1 time in total
Post 11 Nov 2009, 00:05
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
r22

r22
Irrational threads are like irrational numbers...
Long, pointless, should of ended 20 digits ago, agenda whoring, but somewhat entertaining wastes of space, thought and time.

And one more thing
Post 11 Nov 2009, 00:16
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
revolution wrote:
sleepsleep: We can come with a million theories as to what aliens might want (assuming they want anything at all from us). But there is no basis to say any one theory is better than another. You are just using the supposed existence of aliens to push an agenda of your own.
That's actually from the link he posted, not his theory.

Post 11 Nov 2009, 02:07
kohlrak

kohlrak
r22 wrote:
Long, pointless, should of ended 20 digits ago, agenda whoring, but somewhat entertaining wastes of space, thought and time.

And one more thing

can we honestly say, really, that most of the threads here in the heap are not irrational by your definition?
Post 11 Nov 2009, 02:45
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
tom tobias

tom tobias
r22 wrote:
Long, pointless, should of ended 20 digits ago, agenda whoring, but somewhat entertaining wastes of space, thought and time. ...
(I deliberately omit r22's brilliant punchline!)

Attempting to clarify, or correct, or amplify, or perhaps, simply acknowledge agreement with r22,
kohlrak wrote:

can we honestly say, really, that most of the threads here in the heap are not irrational by your definition?
Now this response by Kohlrak may be utterly brilliant, (or not,) let us explore Kohlrak's amazing sentence in some more detail:

Let us first, however, ignore the "honestly" component of Kohlrak's sentence, since most of HEAP, save catpot and beautiful songs, is of rather questionable virtue, in any event, so there is little a priori reason to suppose that r22, unlike Kohlrak, is writing with any degree of sincerity.

So, then, let us instead direct our focus on the incredible strength, or wisdom perhaps, or sheer lucidity of Kohlrak's final elaboration:
"...most of the threads here in the heap are not irrational..."

Since, as is well known, I am a little slow, I need to convert the double negative, into a positive:
"...most of the threads here in the heap are rational..."

Umm. Well, except that r22's definition was focused on juxtaposing irrational threads with arguments in HEAP, not rational threads.

By conventional thinking, one might imagine that Kohlrak's notion represents either a non-sequitur, or an attempted repudiation of r22. On the contrary, however, I suppose that Kohlrak must have been focused, not on the rationale of r22's principal thrust, but rather on r22's astute, contemplative, even zen-like, final blow to rationality: "And one more thing"

Kohlrak, as is also well acknowledged, is likewise a master of Asian thought, (if memory serves me right, I believe he taught Ikebana to Yong) and doubtless wrote his ostensibly muddled rejoinder to remind r22 that he understands the true symbology of the master's final last phrase.

Smile
Post 11 Nov 2009, 04:20
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
check this out.
nasa obviously altering most mars rovers pictures color.

http://xfacts.com/spirit2004/

and how you guys explain this. image below? by nature also?? impossible.

http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/html/m15012/m1501228.html

we all been hidden from crucial information about mars.
something is there
Post 11 Nov 2009, 18:27
windwakr

windwakr
sleepsleep wrote:
check this out.
nasa obviously altering most mars rovers pictures color.

http://xfacts.com/spirit2004/

http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/html/m15012/m1501228.html

*image*

we all been hidden from crucial information about mars.
something is there

Weird.

The whole series of images on that last link are strange:
http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/display/MGSC_1104/m15012/m1501228.imq.jpg
Down a little in the pictue looks like giant snake ribs to me. You just can't tell what it is unless you get a better, non overhead view. Same for the Dome like thing in the image you posted. It may look like a dome from above, but who knows what it looks like from the surface.

Post 11 Nov 2009, 19:34
kohlrak

kohlrak
tom tobias wrote:
Attempting to clarify, or correct, or amplify, or perhaps, simply acknowledge agreement with r22,
kohlrak wrote:

Now this response by Kohlrak may be utterly brilliant, (or not,) let us explore Kohlrak's amazing sentence in some more detail:

Let us first, however, ignore the "honestly" component of Kohlrak's sentence, since most of HEAP, save catpot and beautiful songs, is of rather questionable virtue, in any event, so there is little a priori reason to suppose that r22, unlike Kohlrak, is writing with any degree of sincerity.

So, then, let us instead direct our focus on the incredible strength, or wisdom perhaps, or sheer lucidity of Kohlrak's final elaboration:
"...most of the threads here in the heap are not irrational..."

Since, as is well known, I am a little slow, I need to convert the double negative, into a positive:
"...most of the threads here in the heap are rational..."

Umm. Well, except that r22's definition was focused on juxtaposing irrational threads with arguments in HEAP, not rational threads.

By conventional thinking, one might imagine that Kohlrak's notion represents either a non-sequitur, or an attempted repudiation of r22. On the contrary, however, I suppose that Kohlrak must have been focused, not on the rationale of r22's principal thrust, but rather on r22's astute, contemplative, even zen-like, final blow to rationality: "And one more thing"

Kohlrak, as is also well acknowledged, is likewise a master of Asian thought, (if memory serves me right, I believe he taught Ikebana to Yong) and doubtless wrote his ostensibly muddled rejoinder to remind r22 that he understands the true symbology of the master's final last phrase.

Smile

What the hell? I don't know whether to be honored or insulted, really. I was merely suggesting that perhaps most of the posts in the heap are here because they fit this idea that they're entertaining but serve no other purpose despite everyone thinking they actually do ('cause they actually believe they're promoting something they believe, when everyone knows that all it is is "agenda whoring").

Quote:

What can't anyone naturally explain? I see nothing out of the ordinary there... 'Cept maybe the sci-fi (or now scyfy) logo.
Post 11 Nov 2009, 19:55
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
windwakr

windwakr
kohlrak wrote:
Quote:

What can't anyone naturally explain? I see nothing out of the ordinary there... 'Cept maybe the sci-fi (or now scyfy) logo.

Don't you see the dome-like thing in the crater?

Post 11 Nov 2009, 21:20
kohlrak

kohlrak
Yeah, that's the thing in the middle of the sci-fi logo. Laughing

Actually, if you look around, you'll find a few more, only they're not as deep. See the crater at the top of the image? Look down and to the right just a little. You can't miss it. That's the easiest of them to see. It's not a dome yet (or anymore, depending how it's formed).
Post 11 Nov 2009, 22:50
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
windwakr wrote:
The whole series of images on that last link are strange:
http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/display/MGSC_1104/m15012/m1501228.imq.jpg
Down a little in the pictue looks like giant snake ribs to me. You just can't tell what it is unless you get a better, non overhead view. Same for the Dome like thing in the image you posted. It may look like a dome from above, but who knows what it looks like from the surface.

That's it! Mars is actually Arrakis and what you're seeing are the fossilized remains of sandworms.
As for the dome, it looks like giant table tennis balls to me. Maybe there were giants on Mars in the past, who knows.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 09:28
edfed

edfed
the dome inside the crater can be explained by the wind.
the crater itself is rock.
the dome is sand.
the wind, the sand and the crater created the dome.

or it is an alien's headquarter.

explain this with the nature:
i'm prety sure it have the same meaning as carbon based life.
mater that brings mater to grow.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 13:21
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
revolution
When all else fails, read the source

revolution
kohlrak wrote:
Quote:

What can't anyone naturally explain?
No no no. Don't you see the flaw in the posters question? If you can't conclusively, 100%, absolutely, with certainty, prove that it is some natural phenomenon then, of course, it must be aliens, or god, or some other unproven assumption. This is similar to the "god in the gaps" theories. You are challenged to prove a falsity, which is simply a losing path to follow.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 13:30
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
time will tell us more.
i will keep finding more anomalies on mars and our moon. i guess alien don't like what i am doing.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 16:20
Borsuc

Borsuc
Hmm from that link I think they (NASA) have photographed some desert from the Earth and altered the colors.

They may be hiding something on Mars. Otherwise, what's the deal with color alteration, and Mars looks surprisingly like Earth Deserts.

Post 12 Nov 2009, 20:11
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
sleepsleep wrote:
i will keep finding more anomalies on mars and our moon. i guess alien don't like what i am doing.

I think you're on something BIG. I've been hearing a lot of intergalactic chatter lately. It seems they're keeping their single eye on you. Latest news, they're coming within the next few (Earth) days.
They'll probably stick a nanoimplant in your brain through your nasolacrimal canal.
I'd keep a few M18A1 around my bed if I were you.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 20:40
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
Borsuc wrote:
They may be hiding something on Mars. Otherwise, what's the deal with color alteration, and Mars looks surprisingly like Earth Deserts.

That's normal. Mars is pretty much like Earth, aside from its inhabitants' skin pigmentation of course, Earth being one of the only planets to have no Green people.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 20:41

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: