flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > very creative jpg, url that brings lot of memories back

Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
http://mandr.tumblr.com/ wrote:
British artist Stephen Wiltshire is currently attempting to draw the Manhattan skyline from memory. since Monday October 26th. Wiltshire began filling in an 18 foot canvas at the Pratt institute, Brooklyn. The drawing is expected to be complete by Friday. You can follow his progress through the live webcam here.

http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/New_York_Panorama.aspx
Post 28 Oct 2009, 23:15
MHajduk

MHajduk
That's great! Human brain has big possibilities (we already know that). Main problem for the obvious people is how to enforce this biological supercomputer to work in the proper direction with a maximal efficiency. Wink
Post 29 Oct 2009, 10:16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
idk if his memorizing ability cover only his 'eye sight part' or everything? (his feelings, pain, sorrow, happiness),
biological supercomputer, looks great before we got it, but most of the time after we got it, we want to ditch it. idk.

BLH's tour of Chernobyl.
http://www.grcade.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2217&start=0&sid=fb09ee30aec2d315b6caa6234dd3a4f6&view=print

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

old but real buildings.
Post 30 Oct 2009, 00:01
MHajduk

MHajduk
sleepsleep, Chernobyl catastrophe is a very personal event to me. I was 10 when it happened and lived in this part (North-Eastern) of Poland where radiation was highest due to the radioactive clouds floating over this place. Nobody knew exactly what happened, everybody was scared. To prevent us, children, from effects of exposure to radioactive Iodine-131 government decided to apply to all of us doses of the Lugol's solution (what an ugly taste... Confused). By the mistake I took it twice, at home and at school where whole action was performed (and nobody checked if somebody took it already).

Fortunately nothing especially horrible happened here in Poland, but contact with such (even only hypothetical) invisible danger is simply unforgettable...
Post 30 Oct 2009, 10:52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
YONG

YONG
MHajduk wrote:
... By mistake I took it twice, at home and at school ...
I got it. Idea That's why you're so smart now! Wink
Post 31 Oct 2009, 09:35
MHajduk

MHajduk
Haha... Laughing Moreover, I don't need to turn on the light at night to read anything... (just joking, of course). Wink Razz
Post 31 Oct 2009, 09:41
ass0

ass0
So MHajduk can see through walls like Superman, not to mention the girls' dresses... Image
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:47
MHajduk

MHajduk
ass0 wrote:
So MHajduk can see through walls like Superman, not to mention the girls' dresses... Image
Image Yeah, it could be the one of the most positive effects of this disaster. Wink Laughing
Post 31 Oct 2009, 10:54
ass0

ass0
Post 31 Oct 2009, 11:02
MHajduk

MHajduk
ass0 wrote:
I am just kidding dood!
I was also kidding, didn't you notice all these emoticons in my post(s)? Wink
Post 31 Oct 2009, 11:06
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel

I wonder why these chicks even bother wearing those cellophane packages. *shrug*

BTW, what's with that overexcited joker-like image you've been tagging the forum with over the past few moons? Is that you? Question
Post 31 Oct 2009, 12:47
ass0

ass0
ManOfSteel wrote:

I wonder why these chicks even bother wearing those cellophane packages. *shrug*

No they don't, those images are just to depict how MHajduk sees the world...ImageImage
ManOfSteel wrote:

BTW, what's with that overexcited joker-like image you've been tagging the forum with over the past few moons? Is that you? Question

It's just that the standard emoticons are too bored and this little fella goes with my 'in your face' attitude ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post 31 Oct 2009, 13:09
edfed

edfed
ツツツツツツツ

cool arab char.
Post 11 Nov 2009, 22:57
YONG

YONG
edfed wrote:
ツツツツツツツ
cool arab char.
It's a Katakana (the more angular, less commonly used of the two Japanese syllabaries) character. Refer to this.

Wink
Post 12 Nov 2009, 04:08
edfed

edfed
ok, it looks like an arab char also.

tsu!
Post 12 Nov 2009, 12:55
MHajduk

MHajduk
edfed wrote:
ok, it looks like an arab char also.
I guess that you mean the Arabic letter "tā" ("t"):

ت

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taw
Post 12 Nov 2009, 13:27
kohlrak

kohlrak
it's possible that the origins are similar.
Post 12 Nov 2009, 21:27
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote

Jump to:  

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: