flat assembler
Message board for the users of flat assembler.

Index > Heap > there are other dimensions!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author
Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
edfed

edfed
today, i have the feeling to be a very little amount of time on a little planet.
i feel there is another dimension where spirits lives.
another world over our world where spirits are not like we think.
where our materials are virtual, like in a 3D game.
there is a code behind our reality.

we evolve in a material world, but is this the real world?
the time is so imperceptible that i think it is an illusion.

a sort of illusion to avoid things to be at many places at the same time.

this dimension is called space time, and i think it exists really.
and this dimension have it's own sort of time too, like à 5th dimension.

i think there are many dimensions like theses.
and all resume in a global universe, inside a big world.

then, imagine like i feel little.

bit i think the dimensions are like a byte.
when you count up to 255, the next value is 0

the quarks are like the 0th dimension, and the 256th

then, imagine how i feel great.

and when i think about real world, money, food, sex, work, car, factories, buisness, war, i am disgusted to don't be an atom of hydrogen lost in the vaccum

Last edited by edfed on 10 Oct 2009, 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Post 28 Sep 2009, 16:48
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Borsuc

Borsuc
Did you just watch the Matrix? Wink
Post 28 Sep 2009, 16:54
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
i feel there is another dimension where spirits lives

Let me give you an example:

There are people who "feel" Allah is the only and true god out there.
There are people who "feel" Yahweh is the only and true god out there.
There are people who "feel" <insert deity> is the only and true god out there

At most single of these people is right, and all others' feelings are wrong. Huge majority of people of earth "feel" things that are false... doesn't that hint something about taking your feeling too seriously?

Quote:
Did you just watch the Matrix?

I'd guess after escaping from his cubicle, he met weird looking black guy in long coat who gave him some colored pill, that allowed his perception break out of confinements of virtual sanity into higher reality.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 17:32
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
bitshifter

bitshifter
There are infinite number of dimensions.
But you can only explore them with math.
Humans can only visualize 3 dimensions.
(Without the use of colored pills that is)
Post 28 Sep 2009, 18:37
edfed

edfed
Quote:
I'd guess after escaping from his cubicle, he met weird looking black guy in long coat who gave him some colored pill, that allowed his perception break out of confinements of virtual sanity into higher reality.

he wasn't a man, it wasn't black, and didn't gave me a pill, but yep, i was visiting the rabbits hole.

and what i conlude is:
religion is the official meaning of what is very difficult to explain, like ever.

and if their deities don't exist like they say, but exists.

if god exists, he lives in the 4th dimension, with his wife and neighbours, and he believe in a supra god.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 18:41
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel
... or maybe a fan or disciple of George Berkeley...
Post 28 Sep 2009, 18:41
edfed

edfed
i don't know him...
now, i know his theory...COOL! maybe he is true. Smile

but my theory is more based on space time one.
a sort of rope constituted by the planets rotating around their suns, with the time, it gives a rope.
a planet is a fiber, the sun too, because it turns around the galaxy.

the galaxy itself is an enormous cable.
and some other objects that don't move in the univers gives special points.
every ropes come from the origin of the universe. it gives a big network of ropes, crossing or not.
and if another origin is not so far, its ropes can cross ours.
then, their satars can cross our stars...

when i look closer to phisics, i see that the laws are always the same E=MC² is a sort of basis of universe.
replace E by any variable, and you find how work the system.

but why does it work? that is the question.

sorry for the confusion of this post, but i want to express my feelings.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 18:57
Borsuc

Borsuc
Hmm I was wondering since we're on a weird thread like this...

could it be that the "dark matter" of galaxies to be some sort of a "strong nuclear forces", but applied on a very large scale? I know it sounds ridiculous but I was thinking if maybe galaxies are just "particles" of a larger system? Maybe our particles are also very tiny (compared to us) galaxies, which are further made of even more tiny galaxies, and goes on to infinity?

lol Razz

Post 28 Sep 2009, 19:03
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
lately i got a weird feeling, (like past few days)

i suddenly realized that, the place i am sitting right now, has been existed for perhaps since this earth was formed.
the house, the road, the room, the land, especially in this 8m^2 room
they perhaps are jungle with trees before we were here.

and when you think like that, suddenly, you felt that you could feel this unorganic things. kinda weird, but i could feel them "like a little bit" still trying though...

you could feel like, it been such a long time already since they (those land, sand, stone) were here.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 19:12
edfed

edfed
it is not so simple.
the systems are not reproductions of the closer dimensions.
the universe inside our particles is certainly not like our system.

galaxies are galaxies.
particles are particles.

but there is maybe some doors to trip from a dimension to others.
maths can be a way, but not real as we like to have. when travelling between dimension, i say something real, like going to another country for holidays. with sunglasses and a cans o'beer. Smile

to do that, it means our body should be compressed inside or expanded outside its dimension.

Code:
dimension -1
a thing, something
;where does it start?
dimension 0
an origin, a dot
;there, it is hard to say, a dimension is what?
dimension 1
X axis, a line
dimension 2
Y axis, a plane
dimension 3
Z axis, a cube
dimension 4
T axis, a cube without time (everywhere the cube is from it's begining to its end)
dimension 5
? axis, ???
dimension 6
?, ???

ones the problem is on paper, a new dimension appears, the paper who is itself inside another world, it gives a sort of recursive dimensioning.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 19:23
r22

r22
Dimensions are relative to the observer.

3D = We all see it.
X,Y,Z

4D = Extend 3D with time. To a 4D observer your life looks like a "snake" from when you were created to when you die at either end of the "snake".
X,Y,Z,T where T is a Cube perpendicular to X,Y,Z

5D = Extend 4D with all possibilities. Your 4D "snake" would branch into a tree with every branch being a different choice/decision that affects the outcome. This is your 5D "tree".
X,Y,Z,T,H - The plane created by the "line" which all 4D coordinates lie by the possible outcomes/choices.

6D = Extend 5D with all possible beginnings. All your 5D "trees" based on the possibilities of your pre-birth in this universe.

7D = Becomes all possible universes based on possibilities of big bang (or whatever started the universe).

8D = All the alternate universes of alternate realities where fundamental laws and constants could be totally different.

So, according to my inconsistent ramblings there are 8 dimensions. I think super string theory relies on there being at least 6 dimensions.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 19:39
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
edfed

edfed
it is exactly what i try to say...
thank you.

how can we prouve this theory?
and what do it explain about this f**** god!
Post 28 Sep 2009, 20:17
windwakr

windwakr
Lol, I was just watching an episode of family guy last night where they traveled through multiple dimensions and realities.
Use a proxy if you live out of USA and want to see it.

Post 28 Sep 2009, 20:39
sleepsleep

Location: ˛                             ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Posts: 334455
sleepsleep
dimension exists for sure,and i fucking sure dream is a part of another dimension that our conscious could stay.
Why i am i so sure,... Because i experienced it,just the past 10 mins,i experienced it again.
Idk what u wanna call,i named it conscious dream,you are what you are now,conscious thoughts,u can think like exactly what i am doing now,u r fully aware you u laying above ur bed an u r sleeping.
And i found the way to self wake up,by twisting ur leg ankles, i am not joking, i been in such state for several times till i found this way to wake myself up instantly with some struggles.

And during in this consicous dream part,nobody can help u, no allah,no jesus. yahweh, god, watever that u believe, would help u.

This is a system, and i would say,i have a high degree believe that reborn on earth is possible.

It seems this life is given to us and for us to search what we are living for, for what, we live for what.we need to answer this question.

My experience with conscious dream acctually change a lot of my perception & believe bout religion, god, and life.

Just to share with u guys.what i said above is truth for myself.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 22:06
edfed

edfed
it is true what you said.
we should use our human life to seek why are we alive.
if not, we are sure to become nothing else than bones.
if we seek the mental world where is our life, we can reach a state of supramater.
because everithing is matter from he begining.
and the mater use human body to think and see the world.

it can explain why we have so many problems with possession.
we are mater, mater is we?

our steack come from a cow, we have a part of the cow in our mind. but we don't know, and don't feel it.
Post 28 Sep 2009, 23:23
sleepsleep

sleepsleep
yeah,why we r here?
Bout the 4th dimension,could it be conscious dream?
Post 29 Sep 2009, 00:43
YONG

YONG
Post 29 Sep 2009, 07:19
rugxulo

rugxulo
windwakr wrote:
Lol, I was just watching an episode of family guy last night where they traveled through multiple dimensions and realities.
Use a proxy if you live out of USA and want to see it.

I think Family Guy is animated in South Korea, but it's "banned" from being broadcast there (ironically). I wonder if that applies overall to purchases or just that they refuse to broadcast it on national tv.

P.S. I saw it too, funny stuff (the Disney part was especially odd, to me at least). Poor human Brian. Laughing
Post 29 Sep 2009, 09:13
vid
Verbosity in development

vid
Quote:
could it be that the "dark matter" of galaxies to be some sort of a "strong nuclear forces", but applied on a very large scale? I know it sounds ridiculous but I was thinking if maybe galaxies are just "particles" of a larger system? Maybe our particles are also very tiny (compared to us) galaxies, which are further made of even more tiny galaxies, and goes on to infinity?

I have heard such theory several times, but using it to explain dark matter as long-distance forces surely is interesting idea. We'd need comment from a physician on that idea.
Post 29 Sep 2009, 10:36
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
bitshifter

bitshifter
LOL

What would a physician know about dark matter?
He may know a bit about where the sun dont shine...
Post 29 Sep 2009, 11:57

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

< Last Thread | Next Thread >
Forum Rules: